SMALL GNOME SWAP!Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
TitaniumhipSign-up date range:
January 1st –22nd - SIGNUPS END SATURDAY AT NOON!!Date to send item by:
February 18thSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESLimited to a certain number of people?
(optional): No.Restricted to people who all live in the same country?
NoAdditional Age requirement?
DEATILS OF SWAP:
Gnomes….how fabulous are they? Be they sitting watching over our garden, or hanging around our house getting into mischief…they are pretty awesome.
This will be a laid back swap…it is after the holidays, so everyone is still nice and relaxed and may not be interested in doing a giant swap.
This will be a 3 POINT SWAP OR
A 1 POINT SWAP
–which means you have a variety of choices:
If you choose the 3 POINT SWAP
you are to make:
1 large or
3 small or
1 small and one medium
The choice is yours! (If you want to do more that is great! Just discuss it with your partner first!)
If you choose the 1 POINT SWAP
you are to make
1 small itemPoint System works like this:By Points
Large= 3 points
Small=1 pointBy Time
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hoursBy Size
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarksBy Price
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or lessNow for a few extra things required for this swap:
01. You must agree to post in the thread at least once a week.
02. Before you send please photograph the item just in case your partner doesn’t post pictures of what they received so you can post them instead.
03. You must contact both me and your partner when you send and receive. Please put either “Gnome Swap – Sent” or Gnome Swap– Received” in the subject line. In the PM related to sending you must include your DC#. If there is no DC#) you will need to save a copy of the receipt and mail me a photo in case your package doesn’t arrive.
04. Two weeks after send outs if you have not yet mailed your Gnomey Goodness but you have communicated with both your partner and I that you will be sending late, you will be given temporary negative feedback that will be updated once you send. Two weeks after send outs if I haven’t heard from you I will assume you’ve flaked and you will be given negative feedback.Also, please remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Small Gnome Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Which swap would you prefer? 3 point, 1 point or doesn’t matter
Is there anything you would like to receive?
Anything you would not like to receive?
What crafts are you best at?
Shirt size, wrist, size, shoe size?
What are your favourite Gnome colours?
Do you have a wist, website, or any other information that may help your partner
Is there any other information you would like to share with your partner?
Do you have any allergies?
Are there any allergens in your home? (Smoke, pets, etc.)
Do you promise to post in the thread at least once a week, or let us know you will not be able to if you go away?
Do you promise to take pictures before you send?
Do you promise to post pictures of what you receive?IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE