A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,630
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello Kitty and Friends Winter Swap (CLOSED Send Outs 2/18/11)  (Read 16078 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2011 11:32:31 AM »

Ok so I don't post a novel in our gallery post, I will post this here and save bandwidth in the gallery. ;P

AND yes.... I am the lucky one, my Badtz Maru glass is now my official smoothie glass, and the Kuromi glass is staying put.  I told you I would win that argument.

My hubby keeps on wondering why he never gets anything in these swaps but Jesse and I always do,  I might have to do a personal swap with v3nu5 for something WOW since you both are into it.  PM me and let me know. Grin

Well I had originally intended for the bandana/do rag to be for your poor sweet hubby, but I figured you would like it too. I figured you and he could hash it out, hee hee. The glasses was more of a toss up. They could go either way, as a couple or separated and with separate owners. Seriously no offense to your man intended. I'm sure people will agree with me here, kids are fun and easier to craft for. I'm always afraid of what my husband will think when I make stuff for him, not that he ever dislikes anything I cook, bake, or make. He just has such a biased opinion and well, it's kinda freaked me out on crafting for the opposite sex now.

Nmcakemom, I would gladly do a personal swap with you for your husband anytime you like! Especially if it's geeky related. I could get some potential ideas for my nerd here at home. Or he can give me ideas to make things for your hubby.  Cheesy I will definitely pm you about it.   Everyone have a great weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

H00lie
« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2011 01:18:39 PM »

Got my package sent out yesterday! So excited to see everyone's goodies in the gallery!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SkyDamsel
« Reply #182 on: February 22, 2011 12:49:39 PM »

How come everyone has gone quiet?  I'm dying to see more goodies....

Sky
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2011 06:24:04 PM »

I agree Sky.
But the PO site says I get my package from nmcakemom07 tomo! YAY!!! SO more pictures and less quiet? Hope everyone's weekend goes great.
 Grin

Hey guys didn't want to double post so I modified this one. Thanks for the awesome swap! I loved every minute of it. See you guys next round! ~HUGS!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011 12:33:32 AM by v3nu5 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chuck Thompson on Southern Stereotypes
Danny Dreyer on What to Eat Before a Run
The Best Cross Training and Strength Training for Runners
Tips for Beginner Runners from Danny Dreyer
How to Apply the Chi Running Technique for Marathons
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Roll with Maple Cream Cheese Filling

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...