A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
682 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Slow and Low CD Swap: Send By June 6th**See Page 2 for Updated List**  (Read 2734 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Aly_421
i <3 theatre, but not the DRAMA.

anyone home?? echO-O-O-O-o....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2005 02:56:04 PM »

i'm so excited to send. i already burnt the CDs and decorated them AND the envelopes they'll be sent in.
ooh yes.
tomorrow? maybe the next day. i'm not sure.

sending soon,
aly
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.myspace.com/aly421

too many mutha ucka's, uckin with my shi
theres too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
how many mutha ucka's?
too many too count! mutha ucka.
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005 06:42:42 PM »

Sorry Carobelle, I was impatient and a little bit crabby! I hope you're feeling ok.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2005 08:25:49 AM »

okay, i sent out reminder emails today...it is listed below just in case you don't see it!  Cheesy

hi everyone!!  it's your friendly swap hostestest here with your reminder email!    today is june 1st (already??), send out date is June 6th....so you have about a week to pm/post in the thread your status.  a few reminders:  delivery confirmation is required if sending within the USA; please wrap your cd's somehow so that they don't get damaged; and remember to post when you send/recieve your cd's.  we've already had two people send their's out and 3 have rcvd, so that is totally awesome!!   (jadey & deb...ya'll can ignore this message, just didn't want you to feel left out; also carobelle since i already talked to you.  )  Okay, i think that's it....so one more time...you MUST reply to this message either by pm or on the thread by JUNE 6th!!   thanks everyone & happy swapping! 

kendaljay 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
magick8ball

Nothing but lies and pictures of also lies!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2005 08:56:19 AM »

aye. aye, cap'n!
working on it as we speak.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2005 07:47:57 AM »

I posted a pic I did for the swap and my songlist

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=36476.0

I hope everyone had a great time with the swap.  I know I really loved making my cd up.  It was a lot of fun.  I listen to the copy I made quite a bit.  I tried to put a lot of thought into it and a little meaning for me behind the songs as well.  It was kind of comforting and relaxing to me.  I went through all my cds and picked out my all time favorite slow and low songs - except for one that I didnt' have but I do now - David Bowie's Wild is the Wind.  I can't tell you how many times I have listened to that song when I was growing up.  My high school years somehow didn't ruin my vinyl of it!  I have it now so I am going to add it to my cd - but then I would have to delete a different song to fit it.. I filled up my cd with less than 30 seconds to spare I think!

I wish I had taken pictures of it before sending it out.  I didn't think to.  I thought my little knitted cd cozy was cute... well. it was practical for padding the cd to be sent at the very least!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
kendaljay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2005 07:49:06 AM »

okay...today is the send out date, and i only need to hear from 1 person!!! on the status:

simply
spaz_muse
darkhairedgirl

so that is awesome!

now a little bit of bad news for my partners.  Undecided  we had a death in our family over the weekend, so i didn't quite get mine finished.  i should be able to finish them tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow after work.  so i will keep you all posted.  thanks!  Kiss  <as a side note...these cd's were the perfect listening companion this weekend>
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005 05:20:07 AM by kendaljay » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
kendaljay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2005 05:24:20 AM »

hello everyone!!  just wanted to post a friendly reminder.  we had a send out date of the 6th, but obviously since i just sent yesterday, i let everyone slide a little.  Wink  so it's now friday, the 10th and i need to hear from these people about sending their's out:

aly_421
magick8ball
spaz_muse **i guess you sent out since both your partners have received their's!!  Wink
carobelle (don't worry, i didn't forget about your sitch; just keep me updated! Wink)
darkhairedgirl
lucrecia42
itsmartinitime

i'm giving a deadline of monday afternoon for you to send out.....that's one extra week.  after that, i'm considering flakers.  and you all know i really hate to do that! so let's keep this swap going as awesome as it has so far!!  Kiss
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005 05:04:31 AM by kendaljay » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
Aly_421
i <3 theatre, but not the DRAMA.

anyone home?? echO-O-O-O-o....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2005 02:29:12 PM »

OOPS! sorry! i def. sent mine out....tuesday?  Roll Eyes i was just being silly and decided not to tell you.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.myspace.com/aly421

too many mutha ucka's, uckin with my shi
theres too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
how many mutha ucka's?
too many too count! mutha ucka.
Lucrecia42
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2005 09:26:27 AM »

I got mine the other day, and it was so gorgeous!  I was definately jealous of my complete lack of drawing skills... (when it comes to drawing, I have shaky hands, so I tried to make up for a lack of decoration with a bonus CD instead.)

speaking of which, I found said bonus cd in my computer the other day.  I think my little brother stuck it in to listen to it without telling me and i sent of the empty case without knowing.  I'm hoping I had maybe stuck the "original" (also a copy) in there on accident, but I have no clue.  Jadey?  Did you get an empty case?  If so, let me know!  If I don't hear from you by the end of this week, (week of June 20th) then I'll go ahead and send it to you anyway. Smiley

Anyway, thanks  to darkhairedgirl and here's to hoping you at least got the one cd in ok, jadey.  Undecided

-Lucrecia42
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kendaljay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2005 05:33:02 AM »

okay, i know this is a little late (okay, a lot late!), but please forgive me!  Embarrassed  i just wanted to do a quick check, and see if everyone has gotten their cd's.  please take  a minute and check the list on page 2 and let me know if i need to correct anything.  also, i did the feedback finally (sorry again)  and everyone got a positive, except carobelle (who did not get a negative, she had circumstances that we were aware of).  so if you can check that, and just let me know, on this thread, if i need to fix anything, or if we need to get some extra cd's sent out....so we can do it.  thanks everyone!!  overall, you guys have been awesome!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Decorate Outdoor Rooms
How to Set Up Your Patio For Spring
Kobi Levi Creates Violin Shoes
Flowers Appear to Float in This Ripple Contraption
Design Concept Envisions Semi-Invisible Structures
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...