A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pet Lovers Swap R2 (Closed - Sendouts 3/7)  (Read 16318 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011 11:09:23 AM »

We brought home a sphynx kitten yesterday, I think she needs some toys! I'm going to send in my info.

I'd also like my partner to consider crafting FiFi.  Look at those eyes....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Doxie24_7
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011 12:28:55 PM »

Fifi! Those eyes melt my heart. MissingWillow what did you name your new addition? she uber cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissingWillow

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011 12:30:15 PM »

Thanks so much!  It's hard to see because of the angle of the photo but she has a small dot in the middle of her forehead.  We named her bindi.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

opheliapoe
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011 05:23:18 PM »

Bindi is super cute Smiley She needs a sweater... That is, if you can manage to get one on her. I've never known anyone to have a lot of luck with dressing cats. lol. But, seriously, she is adorable!

I got a new addition today, too! My Chiweenie puppy Beans is now joined by his sister. The people who were taking care of her decided that they didn't have the time to devote to a 5 week old puppy. So, we told them we would take her. They are both still getting just a little milk replacer, but are now eating solids too. Beans was happy to see her. We haven't named her yet, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hautedogclothing
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011 06:41:03 PM »

Bindi is super cute Smiley She needs a sweater... That is, if you can manage to get one on her. I've never known anyone to have a lot of luck with dressing cats. lol. But, seriously, she is adorable!

I got a new addition today, too! My Chiweenie puppy Beans is now joined by his sister. The people who were taking care of her decided that they didn't have the time to devote to a 5 week old puppy. So, we told them we would take her. They are both still getting just a little milk replacer, but are now eating solids too. Beans was happy to see her. We haven't named her yet, though.

OMG! I'd REALLY like to see a picture of Beans!!! Can you post one???

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
hautedogclothing
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011 07:08:17 PM »

Just wanted to share a photo of my babies!!! Tinkerbell, Sweeney Todd, Dracula and Elvis!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
lindzyt
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011 08:07:12 PM »

Awesome swap, but I'm going to have to wait for the next round.  Sad  Too much going on this month.

I'm the proud Mama to my own little zoo - a puppy (and hopefully he'll be getting a brother soon!), two cats, two finch and a tankful of goldfish.  My parents call it Lindsey's Ark.  lol

I'll be stalking to see all the great projects!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Picasso
---------------------------
Current Swaps :

Have to take a short break from swapping  Sad  Life has gotten in the way
opheliapoe
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011 09:06:14 PM »

OMG! I'd REALLY like to see a picture of Beans!!! Can you post one???

This is Beans. He's the runt of his litter. He's the most loving, playful, adorable little puppy I have ever had the pleasure of having in my life. Even my big, tough, rocker hubby melts around this dog. When we got him, he was only 4 weeks old. His mother died about two weeks after giving birth. But, as happy as he is, you would never know he started out his life being an orphan Wink

This is his sister. We decided to name her Lucy. I couldn't get a good picture of her. She just got here today. We were only going to take Beans in because the other two puppies supposedly went to good homes. But, the people who took Lucy couldn't give her the time she needed. They knew that I could. Beans was happy to see her. She is still a little skittish, but she is getting used to it here. They played and jumped around earlier this evening. I'm sure she will be into everything tomorrow just like Beans Smiley Their coloring is alike. But Lucy is much bigger than Beans. And her tail is short and stubby, while his is long.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2011 10:47:58 PM »

All these babies are so cute! I thought I should share my lovies as well!!!
Here are all three!

Crookshanks (kitty), Princess (black pup) and my baby boy Lupin! They cuddle when they are pretending to love each other for mommy and daddy's benefit!

one of my favorite pictures!

Princess, I have had her since I was 14, she was a gift from an ex, but she is absolutely a Daddy's girl since we joke that my husband "adopted" her. lol

Lupin, we have had him since he was about 2 months old. We found him at a gas station abandoned by his mommy =[[[ But he is mamma's boy!

haha! My husband and I with the pooches and santa!

Crookshanks, also found when she was a baby during the winter behind the bank. She is the queen of the house!

Sorry that was so picture heavy!!! I am a proud mamma!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
MissingWillow

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2011 04:10:12 AM »

Everyone's babies are so stinkin cute! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Hair Setting Lotion
How to Use Aloe Vera on Your Hair
How to Do 1940s Hairstyles
How to Use Hair Rods
How to Untangle Matted Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...