A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,584
Currently Running With Scissors:
528 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I Love Cooking Swap GALLERY  (Read 6269 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011 07:36:09 PM »

So.. wait.. is that big circular clippy holder for the teas?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tamalama

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011 02:57:39 PM »

I was going to use it for the recipe cards.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/tamalama

I love personal swaps, pm if interested!
mandys08

and a helluva engineer!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011 12:13:42 PM »

can't wait to see more goodies
THIS ROCKS   Logged
p.kok
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011 09:16:40 AM »

I finally send my parcel(thus allowed myself to open the one I got from natACT) and found the time to take photos and post it here.

I received: lovely souvenirs form Australia, that are somehow connected to cooking - towels, coasters and fridge magnets; i also got a potholder?(again, i can't remember the right English expression, sorry) and the not cooking related thing, a very lovely necklace inspired by my wist. I wore it to work yesterday and everyone said it's soo me:) thanks again natACT!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rainbowendings
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011 02:20:23 PM »

I will be posting pictures later tonight. Smiley My package from Mandys08 is WONDERFUL. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No swaps currently in progress. Smiley
OPEN FOR PERSONAL SWAPS

WistEtsyBlog
mandys08

and a helluva engineer!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011 05:55:07 PM »

Woohoo! got an awesome package today. I got a chef's hat (something on my list of wishes) and a matching reversible apron. My favorite side is the blue because I love the pattern on the apron of the chocolate hearts. mmm ganache.. I also got a great cookbook from the region which my partner lives! I love trying recipes from different places. Cant' wait to try some things in it so far what has caught my attention is the chocolate short ribs...

sorry about the phone pics, my camera is mia and i wanted go show this off today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011 07:03:29 PM »

Chef hat! Very cute. I would have never thought of crafting a chef hat, oddly enough.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011 07:48:27 AM »

I received the most amazing package from Buggaboo1!!! She knows we are coffee junkies here and love it hot and skulls are too fun so OMG check out my amazing package!!

BTW really all that fit into a large flat rate and I don't know how..I tried 4 times to get it all back in to get that shot and NO sadly I can not LOL...nothing broke I am shocked my mail did not fling it down the street  Lips sealed

AMAZING is all I can say!! The whole shebang Smiley

HOw freaking cool it this?? I needed a new pirex this size I broke mine last night Shocked and to have a new one full of the most tasty biscotti you will ever eat and the most wonderful crochet carrier OMG really WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT??  Just A M A Z I N G!!!

Bug have you been to my house?? THings I needed so bad but to lazy to go get and or forget..My set is plastic so old and crappy some melting from the dishwasher and I love these so much...WOOT WOOT Grin

The pot is wonderful and WOW matches my dishes perfect OMG again you are a rockstar!
THe coffee is soooo wonderful and again love the measure spoons that I desperately  needed...Makes me wonder if you talked to someone I know it is all so perfect!! STALKER OR ESP but you banged it right on the head!!

My lil Atlanta squeeled when she saw these little candies she took them for her kitchen

and the perfect book for me! I am a salsa and sauce girl and look at that scrubber too freaking cute huh!! and the spices I cant wait Chicken I will get you my pretty Wink

This is an amazing package and you are so thoughtful and your skills are amazing..I just wish I could crochet as I suck LOL but one day!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

and the pot was wrapped in black fur fabric and I will make somethign cute with that too!! Yahoooooooo this package is amazing!! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011 07:49:53 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
psyche

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011 08:22:57 AM »

Wow, epic package! I'm realy into those heart-shaped spoons and custom spices Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rainbowendings
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011 11:37:22 AM »

I got a fantastic package from Mandys08 Cheesy (I'm also thrilled she loved mine!)
Anywho, sorry for the sad pictures, I only could use my phone. And I've been sick. Sad
Anyways, I got a LOVELY glass with a bat painted on it, it's so great. Perfect for my homemade apple wine. Grin Yummm. And I got a hotpad, which is adorable, and matches the "octopus" apron. Which, btw, my first comment was "IT COVERS MY BOOBS" xD Alas, it's still awesome. I also got a lovely homemade cookbook with her favorite recipes and a bunch of replacements for me so I can eat it cause I have allergies D:. But I love love love love love everything!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

PHOTOS! Cheesy THANK YOU AGAIN MANDY!

I love absolutely everything, and I wish I could decorate glasses. The bat is adorable. *Squee*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No swaps currently in progress. Smiley
OPEN FOR PERSONAL SWAPS

WistEtsyBlog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...