A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 304,884
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC swap discussion thread--3.0  (Read 21722 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #320 on: August 02, 2011 09:09:13 AM »

I'm bumming that I missed July and August doesn't look a whole lot better Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #321 on: August 02, 2011 09:25:27 AM »

I SO love the "top of swap info page picture" jmiller614 just put up!  Beautiful!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #322 on: August 03, 2011 05:33:05 AM »

So, I am a huge believer of the "everything happens for a reason" philosophy and once again it is true. If I had been allowed to start swapping right away I would have missed a lot of deadlines. This surgery knocked me down a lot harder than I thought it would! (Hence, I am up and posting at 5am during summer vacation - pain woke me up! How long until I start calling my fusion "Hugh?" )  Then I would have flaked and screwed up my very first swap. Devastating! Smiley I am now wondering... I will make my first official claim on August 14th, which means I can't join the theme swap, doesn't it??  Cry  I am so drama, don't you just love it!?   

I just tried to read this and its a little everywhere! Please remember that I am sleep deprived and on pain killers! If you can muddle through my brain right now #1, you rock and #2, could you answer my question? Thanks!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
jmiller614
« Reply #323 on: August 03, 2011 07:30:07 AM »

Hi all, just a reminder...

It is super helpful to have the send out date in all messages about received or sent cards. I did not realize how helpful until I helped organize, but it is much easier when updating threads and records. And impossible without if trying to update from a smart phone!

Just wanted to post a reminder with the new month. That information is required in the message. Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #324 on: August 03, 2011 08:06:31 AM »

I am now wondering... I will make my first official claim on August 14th, which means I can't join the theme swap, doesn't it??  Cry  I am so drama, don't you just love it!?   

Michelle ~ You are correct, since you will be joining your first swap soon you will have to wait for positive feedback before you can join your second (at that point you can join up to 5, but be careful... I often join too many at a time and then it gets real hectic when due dates start popping up!) You could decide to join the theme swap as your first swap though, and then you could experience the fun of having a swap partner  Smiley Ongoing swaps are slightly different because you choose what to craft and who for, but in a partnered swap you get to meet someone new and you craft for each other (though you can get that in ongoing swaps if you do them enough  Wink so I'm not sure if I made a good argument for the other type...) Anyway, it's up to you which swap you join first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #325 on: August 03, 2011 09:28:32 AM »

So, I am a huge believer of the "everything happens for a reason" philosophy and once again it is true. If I had been allowed to start swapping right away I would have missed a lot of deadlines. This surgery knocked me down a lot harder than I thought it would! (Hence, I am up and posting at 5am during summer vacation - pain woke me up! How long until I start calling my fusion "Hugh?" )  Then I would have flaked and screwed up my very first swap. Devastating! Smiley I am now wondering... I will make my first official claim on August 14th, which means I can't join the theme swap, doesn't it??  Cry  I am so drama, don't you just love it!?   

I just tried to read this and its a little everywhere! Please remember that I am sleep deprived and on pain killers! If you can muddle through my brain right now #1, you rock and #2, could you answer my question? Thanks!!!!

Could you join the themed swap and then just do private ATC swaps till you get cleared?  OR If you can't join, when the themed swap opens, haunt the forum and just keep asking the folks there if they want to do a private swap with you.  I have done that on at least one swap where I missed the dead line.  You can set your own time line then too, just in case "Huge" still insists on being uppity (if you start calling him Huge now, perhaps he will start to want you to feel better instead of clammering for attention).  You might want to PM the org. first to make sure it's ok with them.  BUt I even fake swaped the Wicked Circus Tin swap, and the orgs. let me post on the forum and pretend participate (which was cool, since I got to play AND keep what I made).  It's pretty obvious from here that your not a flaker.  I mean if you can still communicate with the forum in pain and on heavy drugs, we can only imagine how fabo you'll be once Huge settles in.
I'd be happy to do a personal ATC swap with you when you're feeling less like a bowl of pain shaped Crusty-O's.  Just PM me when your ready Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
jmiller614
« Reply #326 on: August 08, 2011 12:56:51 PM »

I SO love the "top of swap info page picture" jmiller614 just put up!  Beautiful!  Smiley

Thanks! Such great cards to draw from. And a picture inspired by previous rounds cards and headline photo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jmiller614
« Reply #327 on: August 08, 2011 01:00:51 PM »

Hi all!

I just wanted to send a reminder that when you send AND receive, please make sure to send me the due by date as well as the sender/receiver and the theme.

Please please please!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Brackish Potato
« Reply #328 on: August 10, 2011 09:31:34 AM »

Did I miss the signups for the theme swap? I can't find it on the swap board.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
jmiller614
« Reply #329 on: August 10, 2011 09:35:33 AM »

I plan on opening the swap up on Sunday for the theme swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Asian Buffalo Wings
How to Make Sautéed Orange Chicken
Easy Homemade Chinese Dumplings
How to Make American Sushi
Braised Bean Sprouts
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...