A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC swap discussion thread--3.0  (Read 21360 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: July 17, 2011 10:35:56 PM »

OK, I just sent my questionnaire!  Now I hope I get accepted so I can make my first claim!  (I promise to calm down once I get started!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
SilverMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #261 on: July 18, 2011 12:26:25 AM »

Sorry Michelle, in addition to the 15 post limit, you also have to be a member for a whole month.  Cry But on the plus side, you'll be super set to join in the August swap come the 14th of next month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #262 on: July 18, 2011 07:04:06 AM »

This is only my second month swapping and I already feel more confident!! Smiley Everyone on here is so supportive!

Yeah, mine too!  I started at the very tail end of May, so I don't count it.

I was so worried that my scrapbookie style wouldn't go over well, and its nice to see that others do it, too.  I did do my first watercolor that I didn't use masking fluid to make.  I totally free-handed the poop out of it!  It hasn't gone out yet, but I'm super excited for my partner to get it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
tynwia
Reduce, reuse, recycle it into something useful.

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2011 07:18:35 AM »

Smiley i love your cards Jillybeans!  I keep drawing inspiration from everyone and try to do new things. I don't have a lot of supplies but I make do Smiley It is so fun to find new things that you can use. I am a hoarder of all things craft so this new hobby is right up my alley!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/tynwia
I have a button addiction.......
Up for personal swaps Smiley
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #264 on: July 18, 2011 08:05:45 AM »

OK, well, this is my 15th post!!  Does that mean I can send in my questionnaire and claim my first ATC???  I'm sooooooo excited to get started and I already have some ideas for a few, including a series! (Is that what they're called?)  A question though....  Do I give a name to each of my random ATCs that aren't part of a set or group?  You guys all seem super supportive and nice, which is why I got up the courage to write my first post!  And, I've "borrowed" ideas from some of your lists, if that's ok.....  I LOVE ALL OF THEM!  Thanks!!! 

(Can you tell I'm excited??  <------ nerd-o, right here!)

I try to name all my ATCs (I think I've only ever sent out one without a name). If I get stumped on naming I usually state the obvious or title it with the theme it was based on  Wink The names don't have to be fancy, and if you cant think of one then don't worry about it  Smiley

"borrowing" themes from other lists is part of the fun and I know a lot of us draw inspiration from the other theme lists out there so never worry about that.

It's great to see a new craftster so excited about ATC swapping! Can't wait to see your ATCs in next months gallery  Cheesy (don't worry, the month will go by fast)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
blupaisan

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

« Reply #265 on: July 18, 2011 11:12:58 AM »

My durn camera just broke so others will have to post for me 'til I get a new one... Should be this week.  Waaaaaaaaaaah
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2011 12:52:20 PM »

I have one ATC to craft, two to send out, and no free claims left!  Cry Hope some of my ATCs find their new homes quickly so I can claim some more  Cheesy (so much for "taking it easy" on swaps... heh)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2011 12:55:33 PM »

A month??  A whole entire month???   Cry Considering that this has been a very long 4 days, I'm not sure how I will make it!  I'm SO scrapbook-y, so I'm glad I'm not the only one!  BUT, last night, I totally drew something!  With a pencil!  All by myself!  And, I think it looks good!  Smiley  I'm having back surgery on Friday and I was looking forward to have some crafting to do during recovery.  Sad  But, I did have some people offer to do personal trades, so I will do that and practice for the next month.  And make my hair pretties!  Smiley  Thanks for the support and the offers!  You all ROCK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2011 06:08:28 PM »

I'm going to buy envelopes now, and then I'll be posting out to all but one of my partners. And when I get home I'll be finishing the digital work on the last ones, and taking them out to get printed. (don't worry kartiana, they'll be out before the end of the week) Boo for not having a working a printer at home. I have one free claim spot left, but I'm going to see how much all this postage is going to cost me before I commit to more. Hooray for payday and having splash money!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #269 on: July 18, 2011 06:45:17 PM »

How does everyone send these?  Regular envelopes?  I wouldn't want them to get messed up, though, going through the machines and stuff.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Pumpkin Cream Pie
Thanksgiving Day Pie Tips
Baking The Perfect Pie
Tell Me Why: Pies!
Gobble Up These Adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...