A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,382
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC swap discussion thread--3.0  (Read 20565 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StickerChic87
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2011 08:57:29 AM »

I told myself no swaps for July, bc of vacation and just a break, but I CANT WAIT for August ATCs! Thinking of revamping my theme list...hmmm.... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2011 01:14:15 PM »

Hello, all!  SOOOOO, I've been lurking for the last 2 days and I THINK I want to play!  But you all are a little intimidating!  Smiley  This is my first time ever even including myself (it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to post this - Let's see if it works!) so I'm still pondering.  Plus, I guess I have to post 15 times or something, so....  I guess that will give me time to fill out my questionnaire and make my list??  IDK, you all are so GOOD!  I'm crafty, but IDK if I'm an "artist!"  Well, anyway, here is post #2 and maybe I'll start working on that list! 

~Michelle
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
StickerChic87
« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2011 01:23:30 PM »

Welcome!! *Warning:* ATCs are very addicting!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2011 01:33:30 PM »

I think I'm already addicted, and I haven't even made one yet!   Grin  I'm addicted to the thread and looking at all of the pictures!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2011 02:56:48 PM »

This forum is an excellent place to experiment with ideas.  And I think the only people who keep us from thinking we are artistic is our selves.  So if you want to be an artist I say call your self an artist.  I my self, prefer artsy fartsy, but we won't go into why....Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2011 04:02:48 PM »

I like artsy fartsy!  Like I said, I've been "lurking" and you all seem like a lot of fun!  I've seen some great cards and hopefully I can expand my comfort zone here.  Of course, the first one I do will be completely what I "already know!"  I'm excited to get started!  I guess I should go post some places so I can play...  I've already got a list of themes started!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2011 04:26:27 PM »

Hello, all!  SOOOOO, I've been lurking for the last 2 days and I THINK I want to play!  But you all are a little intimidating!  Smiley  This is my first time ever even including myself (it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to post this - Let's see if it works!) so I'm still pondering.  Plus, I guess I have to post 15 times or something, so....  I guess that will give me time to fill out my questionnaire and make my list??  IDK, you all are so GOOD!  I'm crafty, but IDK if I'm an "artist!"  Well, anyway, here is post #2 and maybe I'll start working on that list! 

~Michelle

This ATC swap group is one of the most welcoming and accepting groups of people I've ever run into!  And we love new artists of all levels!  Don't be intimidated at all!    Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tynwia
Reduce, reuse, recycle it into something useful.

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 17, 2011 06:33:15 PM »

This is only my second month swapping and I already feel more confident!! Smiley Everyone on here is so supportive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/tynwia
I have a button addiction.......
Up for personal swaps Smiley
StickerChic87
« Reply #258 on: July 17, 2011 09:56:33 PM »

Artsy fartsy...hahaha! Too funny. I spent some time earlier revamping my theme list, adding some new ones while keeping some as well. Cant wait to get back from vacation to let myself join Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

« Reply #259 on: July 17, 2011 10:29:34 PM »

OK, well, this is my 15th post!!  Does that mean I can send in my questionnaire and claim my first ATC???  I'm sooooooo excited to get started and I already have some ideas for a few, including a series! (Is that what they're called?)  A question though....  Do I give a name to each of my random ATCs that aren't part of a set or group?  You guys all seem super supportive and nice, which is why I got up the courage to write my first post!  And, I've "borrowed" ideas from some of your lists, if that's ok.....  I LOVE ALL OF THEM!  Thanks!!! 

(Can you tell I'm excited??  <------ nerd-o, right here!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photographing a Bagder
Red Deer Photographs
How to Photograph a Red Deer
Red Squirrel Photographs
Photographing a Red Squirrel
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...