A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,206
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC swap discussion thread--3.0  (Read 23980 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2011 09:30:55 AM »

hhhmmmm...wouldn't it be cool if we could just roll this swap into a year long swap or something?  It is hard to wait for one month to close before one can join again.  And I get so bumbed when I skip a month in between as my mail box gets sooo sad it is not getting any fun stuff.  But I imagine the orging for a year long swap would have poor WEL having to get her ATC's delivered to the crazy house Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2011 12:12:34 PM »

hhhmmmm...wouldn't it be cool if we could just roll this swap into a year long swap or something?  It is hard to wait for one month to close before one can join again.  And I get so bumbed when I skip a month in between as my mail box gets sooo sad it is not getting any fun stuff.  But I imagine the orging for a year long swap would have poor WEL having to get her ATC's delivered to the crazy house Grin

I second the motion.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
sabrinalouisemiller

ATCs are an Obsession.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2011 01:49:59 PM »

But who would be willing to spend an entire year of their life hosting the swap? It would be such a commitment . . . personally, I like the one month format because it lets me evaluate my time every month and see if I'll have time to claim a card or two.
Of course, that's only a problem if you like overcommitting yourself like I do. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2011 04:18:39 PM »

I agree that a year long swap would be very hard to org.  And the fact it would still take up a swap space for the whole year could be problamatic, if one has trouble with a full dance card of swaps like i tend to do...I just wish we could have more swaps LOL..maybe like 5 swaps and 2 roll over swaps.  Then I could do the Tiny Stuffie Swap and the ATC each month and I would still have space for all the cool ones that come up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2011 08:47:02 PM »

Hi ladies!

Swap organizer here.

Just letting everyone know in advance that we'll be needing a new swap organizer for May.  I'm getting pretty busy with work, and won't be able to do it.

So volunteers, raise your hands!  Smiley  Otherwise we'll have to take a wee bit of at least a month break before I can start back up again as organizer.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kiwipuppyluv

You MADE that??? HOLY SWEETNESS!!!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2011 09:27:21 AM »

Hi :] Is this the proper thread for discussion 2011 ATC swaps? I noticed that all the posts seem to be older but the April 2011 swap links to this.

Thanks Cheesy

EDIT:

Oh my goodness. I am newish (on and off) so I just noticed how dumb I have been. I was looking at the date everyone JOINED not the date they posted...

Oy vey.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011 09:28:57 AM by kiwipuppyluv » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kiwi
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2011 02:38:19 PM »

Hi ladies!

Swap organizer here.

Just letting everyone know in advance that we'll be needing a new swap organizer for May.  I'm getting pretty busy with work, and won't be able to do it.

So volunteers, raise your hands!  Smiley  Otherwise we'll have to take a wee bit of at least a month break before I can start back up again as organizer.  Smiley

I can take over for you for May Smiley

Life is settling down, dissertation rewrites are this close to being done, and I still am jobless (booo hisss), BUT that means I can totally do May Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2011 08:42:01 PM »

Hi ladies!

Swap organizer here.

Life is settling down, dissertation rewrites are this close to being done, and I still am jobless (booo hisss), BUT that means I can totally do May Smiley

Yeah!  Thanks, redstar13!  My job is getting super busy, and I just don't have the time!  Smiley

When the time comes, I'll send you the html for the swap, like I did last time.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2011 08:56:26 PM »

Hi ladies!

Swap organizer here.

Yeah!  Thanks, redstar13!  My job is getting super busy, and I just don't have the time!  Smiley

When the time comes, I'll send you the html for the swap, like I did last time.  Grin

You're awesome!! I am not so good at doing that stuff haha. I really appreciate it! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2011 09:12:38 PM »

I'd be happy to be the co-orgiNATER again...it makes me feel important Grin

I'm back from my extended trip finally.  SO I'll be posting the pics of the cards I got tomorrow...too tired now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Former Senator James Webb on Family and the Military
Jackie Collins Celebrates the Release of Her 30th Book!
James Joyce Changed My Life
Head Of CPI Explains Why He Gave Bylines To ABC Producers
Laura Bates on How Sexism Is Still an Everyday Problem
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...