A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 306,355
Currently Running With Scissors:
393 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 259
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 DeStash-Along-CLOSED  (Read 184345 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2JC4life
« Reply #990 on: March 20, 2011 04:27:45 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=368127.msg4335739#msg4335739

Oh, my goodness; I thought this was an actual snowball!  I was really thinking it was funny that you called it "from stash"! lol

vampedangel, what pattern/stitch did you use for your Peaches-n-Cream dishcloths?  Or did you weave them? They look woven.

mandykaye, the dishtowel dresses that graced posted about reminded me of this pattern I'll be buying soon for my girls: https://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/featured-products/Miss-Madeline-Peasant-Dress-Sizes-5-10-years.htm  Sooo...I guess my point is that you could just insert the dishtowels into the waist seam of a dress made from a pre-existing pattern.

kittymom13, where do you donate your wheelchair/walker bags?

aprettymess, I did not realize those were the first skirts you'd ever made!  Way to go!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011 06:23:00 PM by alwaysinmyroom - Reason: pics not allowed in quotes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #991 on: March 20, 2011 04:34:09 PM »

[img width=500 height=375]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/151357_03Jan11_IMG_6501.JPG[/img

does this count as destashing?  I used ingredients I had on hand (except the coconut, I needed one of those)   and it's white!  And it might go well in J_kieviet's Arctic themed birthday party! 

Oh, my goodness; I thought this was an actual snowball!  I was really thinking it was funny that you called it "from stash"! lol

lol  I suppose I should have mentioned it was cake! lol  Though we've been stashing snow since early november, and still have tons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #992 on: March 22, 2011 06:02:20 AM »

Well, I inventoried my stash yesterday - mostly.  I inventoried my fabric and all of my unfinished projects, 'though not my other supplies.  I now have six pages' worth of list...and will probably be putting posts all over the board asking things like, "What would you do with this?" lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #993 on: March 22, 2011 06:37:23 AM »

Six pages of list? wow...I better see you posting projects like mad over on the 50 projects! Cheesy

I went through my ribbons draws and decided that I did not need to keep the EMPTY spools "just in case"...I know my hubby is putting out the recycle today, and I am having anxiety that I will think of something to make from them...seriously, empty spools? Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #994 on: March 22, 2011 07:09:29 AM »

A2JC4life...I cannot remember the local center that I donate them to.!?  Huh
They meet once a month for a stitch-in for them or I give them to another lady at the knit guild I go to if I can't  make the meeting. =]  They treat us real nice w/coffee, tea, soda and water and treats.  =]

Back from my wonderful scrappy/journalling weekend.  Got one sis onto Craftster: flutterby14 and the other sis into her junque journal!!  And I completed a set of crocheted potholders over the weekend, too. =]  Also got to catchup on chickflicks...*what fun*

now to catch up here, do some chores, mail a pkg. out to bubblegum_phoenix, do some chores, craft, cook, ....you get the idea...=]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011 07:16:32 AM by Kittymom13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #995 on: March 22, 2011 07:19:32 AM »

What beautiful yarn! What are you doing with the little squares?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #996 on: March 22, 2011 07:29:36 AM »

Six pages of list? wow...I better see you posting projects like mad over on the 50 projects! Cheesy

I went through my ribbons draws and decided that I did not need to keep the EMPTY spools "just in case"...I know my hubby is putting out the recycle today, and I am having anxiety that I will think of something to make from them...seriously, empty spools? Cheesy

lol! you sound like me!   a while back we went on a clean sweep of the house, and I had to close my eyes a few times while watching hubby pick up stuff and chuck it in the recycling or trash... And I went through my craft room and needed to shake my head a few times too.... There was a bag I'd left down there of stuff that I didn't need/want and I went to get it out of the house this weekend... It took all of me to not open it up and sift through it.... I will not be on Hoarders.  I will not be on Hoarders.  I will not be on Hoarders!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brackish Potato
« Reply #997 on: March 22, 2011 08:01:35 AM »

I will not be on Hoarders.  I will not be on Hoarders.  I will not be on Hoarders!
Catchy! Someone should make a cross-stitch sampler with this phrase! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #998 on: March 22, 2011 08:09:14 AM »

I will not be on Hoarders.  I will not be on Hoarders.  I will not be on Hoarders!
Catchy! Someone should make a cross-stitch sampler with this phrase! Cheesy
that's a good idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lillianpearl

Jack of all trades...master of none

View Profile WWW
« Reply #999 on: March 22, 2011 01:59:13 PM »

Can I declare myself a destash master? No? Oh well.
I made a drop spindle (ahem, a ghetto one) from items around my house. No really, I used a coconut.  Roll Eyes
And I made newspaper yarn with it.

If anyone is curious how I made it, check my blog (in my sig) I posted the tutorial.  Grin

Now I need to decorate it. Dear sun, please come out for 5 minutes so I can spray paint this coconut. Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 259 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Kate Middleton Hair
How to Get Beachy Waves
How To Get Temporary Bangs With Clip In Extensions
7 Ways to Wear a Head Scarf
How to French Fishtail Braid
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...