A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
511 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 259
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2011 DeStash-Along-CLOSED  (Read 200542 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #940 on: March 13, 2011 07:08:15 PM »

i made this awesome cheetah wrap skirt again all from stash

yay! i am soooooo in love!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #941 on: March 13, 2011 07:28:13 PM »

Ooh Ooh Ooh! Cute! I like that, the ric rac makes it.

Ok, I finally got into the basement and does this happen to you too, it's been so long since I saw the stuff I have binned down there that I forget what in the heck I was ever going to do with it in the first place. Seriously, TONS of fabric, I mean tote after tote after tote. I can't believe what I have stashed. It would take me 2 lifetimes to get through it all and I could have sworn that I majorly destashed before we moved in here. I'm glad I can't remember what all I had before because even this much is embarrassing.
I've got 4 piles going:
-donations
-yard sale
-mending
-keep for crafting
and I'm toying with the idea of making up a box for givers and needers. And there might be a craft supply swap happening in town here soon too, very handy that Cheesy.
I sold another piece of furniture today on kijiji as well. I feel so great about that.

Maybe I'll be able to actually craft something by next week, I'm really hoping so.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
aprettymess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #942 on: March 13, 2011 07:36:49 PM »

Ooh Ooh Ooh! Cute! I like that, the ric rac makes it.

thanks  Cheesy i was worried the ric rac was going to make it too much but after all was sewn and done i am more than happy with it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gaudiknight
« Reply #943 on: March 13, 2011 08:25:04 PM »

Craftylittlemonkey - I'm dreading that same situation when I return to the stash I've stored in my parents' basement while I'm away at grad-school.  I won't be able to remember what I wanted to do with most of it.

I just finished up a hat (Coronet from Knitty).  There are cables on the brim, but between the kettle-dyed yarn and the flash, you really can't see them in the picture.

That's one and a half skeins out of stash, and a good spring-weight hat made that actually matches one of my scarves.  Now if I could figure out what to do with the half ball of leftover yarn...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
« Reply #944 on: March 14, 2011 10:14:29 AM »

I used up 1 meter of pink rose fabric for a little girls summer outfit, just doing the hem now, but no pics cuz it' for a swap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
Lillianpearl

Jack of all trades...master of none

View Profile WWW
« Reply #945 on: March 14, 2011 02:29:24 PM »

I always forget to post pictures here. I purchased a bag of yarn [4 skeins] at the Goodwill for a $1, I didn't like this color brown and I didn't have any projects for it so I made this quick newborn prop blanket (for photos) 15"x20"

Not my favorite piece but it's a perfect prop. And definitely not bad for only costing .25 cents during a marathon of Bewitched episodes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2JC4life
« Reply #946 on: March 14, 2011 03:54:10 PM »

Ooh.  I need to do this.  I always hate to use my stuff, in case I need it for something later.   Roll Eyes  But then what's the point of having it, since it never gets used?! lol

I'm joining late, but still jotting down the earlier inspiration ideas for future reference.  And I finished the ultimate UFO at the end of January - a crocheted baby blanket I have been working on since I was 10.  (Yes, literally.  And I'm about to turn 31.  Is it totally ridiculous of me that I actually still had it and pulled it out to finish it just before my third child was born?!)  As soon as I find it again (not sure where it disappeared to since yesterday), I will take a picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aprettymess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #947 on: March 14, 2011 08:34:08 PM »

Today I made this cute little yo-yo hair clip with a star button in the center

i didnt feel like starting a major project tonight and ive been wanting to try yo-yos
so i grabbed a cup, traced the rim, and out came this rad little hair clip
 Cool
c&c always appreciated
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gaudiknight
« Reply #948 on: March 15, 2011 12:19:15 AM »

And I finished the ultimate UFO at the end of January - a crocheted baby blanket I have been working on since I was 10.  (Yes, literally.  And I'm about to turn 31.  Is it totally ridiculous of me that I actually still had it and pulled it out to finish it just before my third child was born?!)  As soon as I find it again (not sure where it disappeared to since yesterday), I will take a picture.
Wow, that's an impressive UFO.  It gives me hope that I'll eventually finish the baby quilt I started 5 or 6 years ago. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #949 on: March 15, 2011 08:03:24 AM »

that's a sweet little hair clip!  I keep meaning to make yo yos, but I keep putting it off... lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 259 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sailor Brinkley Cook Photo Shoot Around Rome
6 Ways to Lower Black Friday Stress
Fitness Essentials For The New Year
Winter Fashion Outfits
3 Chic Thanksgiving Outfits: Hostess, Friendsgiving, and the Family Dinner
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...