A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,035
Currently Running With Scissors:
706 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 1 Dotee, 1 ATC and 4 Inchies Swap - CLOSED Send out Feb. 12, 2011  (Read 29592 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Spiffyhink
« Reply #440 on: February 11, 2011 05:04:15 PM »

I feel like each of my dotees is better than the last, which makes me feel really insecure about the first two. I also didn't stop to think about how I'm going to ship these things! They're a little bit...bumpy.

Hehehehe!!! Intriguing lol! I cant wait to see them in the gallery.

I hope they make it to the gallery unscathed! I did add a little padding, and put everything in bags for protection, but we'll see how the rest goes.

Glad to have finally gotten them all off.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #441 on: February 11, 2011 06:11:17 PM »

Hi everybody - I just posted a note in the gallery. I bumped up the send-out date to Monday, Feb. 14th, so I hope this makes life easier for some of you. I know everyone's kids are sick, or you are sick or you can't shovel your cars out.

To those who sent earlier - thanks for doing that and Pirate and I can start giving out feedback this weekend to you early birds.

I'm almost done - I sent out two more packages today with the remaining three (almost) ready to be photographed and packed for tomorrow.

So eat some chicken soup, curl up with your favorite book/movie/critter and have a nice weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in late August
Fall Dotee Swap - Sign ups NOW!
sewarty

Fantabulous crafter who loves all things crafted x

« Reply #442 on: February 12, 2011 08:46:43 AM »

OMG the post office is poo!!!

I took my parcels to the local post ofice which should have been open until 12.30 annndddd I got there at 12 to find that all the blinds were dow saying position closed Sad  I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO!  And got worried,  Undecided then upset,  Cry then angry!  Angry

The lady in the library said it had been closed all day and didnt know why???  My partner had checked on the internet if it was open and it was supposed to be - So I was like - im going to complain and coming up with a plan so I didnt get the colour for sent late but with communication.  I worry alot (can you tell!).  Anyways my partner said lets try liverpool city centre even though it was not listed as being open - me being me - I was like 'wo is me' and 'there is no point the world is now over' *sob sob.  Cry

Well we got there an hour later and

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin IT WAS OPEN!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
So I have sent them in short lol!  I paid extra to have them tracked and hopefully there in around 4 days!!!  (he said it could take longer though)

I will email all my swappees and the co ordinators the codes in one email if thats ok with the postal code and the tracking code.  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they are on their way Smiley 

Oh and the original box is tiny! about 4" x 3" x 2" - I put them in a bigger envelope just incases  Grin

I have really enjoyed swapping and as a nooobie I have definately got the bug!!!  So how many can you sign up to at once??? is it 5???  I am on half term you see so maybe I could manage to squeeze in a new swap when I get the feedback Smiley  I am going to make sure to send earlier in future to avoid the stress of last minute posting.  I just wanted to try really hard with new crafts - they are silk painted (only second time)- beaded - and I used fimo for the first time - and gold leafed (only dabbled with a few times).  I also tried some textile art too - so this really has been great for me developing my skills - THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH Cheesy

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'NNNNNNNNiiiiiAAAAAAUUUUUUuueeeeeeerrrrRRRRRRRmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM')
Time to send the tracking codes ( who knows they may be on the plane already!) x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fantabulous crafter who loves all things crafted x

http://schoolofeverything.com/teacher/selinagreen
http://www.wists.com/sewarty
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewartyuk/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sewarty?ref=seller_info

I'm on a mission!!! To organise my sewing room.  Can you help me by maki
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #443 on: February 12, 2011 06:45:01 PM »

Hi everybody - I just posted a note in the gallery. I bumped up the send-out date to Monday, Feb. 14th, so I hope this makes life easier for some of you. I know everyone's kids are sick, or you are sick or you can't shovel your cars out.

To those who sent earlier - thanks for doing that and Pirate and I can start giving out feedback this weekend to you early birds.

I'm almost done - I sent out two more packages today with the remaining three (almost) ready to be photographed and packed for tomorrow.

So eat some chicken soup, curl up with your favorite book/movie/critter and have a nice weekend.

YAY!!! I got all of my packages out except one and was feeling really bad about that. I HATE being late! Thanks for changing the send out date to Monday :::happy dance:::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #444 on: February 13, 2011 02:12:07 PM »

Mine are all sent. Hopefully, They will all arrive fine. I have a feeling the gallery should be busy this next week. I look forward to seeing what everyone made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #445 on: February 14, 2011 09:01:36 AM »

Still hoping to hear from three people in the USA-CANADA group - PLEASE check in with me or on this discussion board. Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in late August
Fall Dotee Swap - Sign ups NOW!
helmetwearer
« Reply #446 on: February 14, 2011 09:54:11 AM »

Packages are in the mail!  Yeah!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagination is more important than knowledge. 
- Albert Einstein
lindzyt
« Reply #447 on: February 14, 2011 10:03:23 AM »

Alright, who's passing around the sickness?  Tongue
Woke up this morning feeling green around the gills, so hopefully I can convince someone to make it to the post office for me.  I'll be messaging partners too, just in case. 
I hate being late  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Picasso
---------------------------
Current Swaps :

Have to take a short break from swapping  Sad  Life has gotten in the way
southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

« Reply #448 on: February 15, 2011 04:07:10 AM »

They are in the mail!  You should see them hopefully by weeks end.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amethyst6
Life is what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #449 on: February 15, 2011 06:10:24 AM »

I received from llisaredd last night. Woo Hoo.. Pics of my beauties will be going up in the gallery shortly... I love everything she sent me.. Totally awesome..  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/amethyst6
I am interested in personal swaps. PM me.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Shirt Out of Paper
How to Make a Stitch
How to Make the Ribstitch
How to Lose a Stitch Properly
How to Make a Basket Weave Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...