A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,691
Currently Running With Scissors:
730 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 1 Dotee, 1 ATC and 4 Inchies Swap - CLOSED Send out Feb. 12, 2011  (Read 38274 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandykaye
« Reply #420 on: February 06, 2011 04:05:49 PM »

Sorry - hello!  Yes, I'm still about.  Fortunately for me monster cyclone Yasi hit well north of here, so we're ok... but very worried about how much rain it's dumping up north, because we don't want another flood!

I'm still crafting away...

Good to hear you were safe! So sorry for those in harm's way...Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spiffyhink
« Reply #421 on: February 06, 2011 04:24:56 PM »

I only have one dotee left now! I had chosen a theme for the second one which proved to be rather challenging, though I didn't think I'd end up having that much trouble with it. I'm happy with what I came up with though--maybe I won't have too much trouble with it next time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #422 on: February 06, 2011 06:47:47 PM »

The ATC is proving to be the hardest bit for me - I've made them before, but now I've seen so many "good" ones, I have stage fright Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftyhsmom
« Reply #423 on: February 07, 2011 03:16:39 PM »

Sorry I have been incognito lately.  My family and I have been sick for the past 3 weeks.  I have been trying to squeeze in some crafting and have been working on the dottees and have them about 1/2 done now.  the ATCs and inchies should come pretty easily though.  I have some ideas for them, its just a matter of putting it all together.  I am hoping to be able to work on something tonight.  I just feel so crappy.   Undecided 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #424 on: February 07, 2011 04:27:44 PM »

I'm sorry you're under the weather, craftyhsmom. And I am determined to finish those darn ATCs, at least some of them, TONIGHT. Or tomorrow night during "Glee."

And gentle organizer reminder - the send-out date is SATURDAY, this Saturday, February 12th. If lots of people are sick, or snowed in, I can bump it up to Tuesday the 22nd (Monday 2/21 is a holiday).
Let me know if you think you need more time.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
August Dotee Swap - Now open
4 x 4 Art Swap - coming soon
It's my 10th Craftster-versary!
tapestrymlp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~Tapestry~

« Reply #425 on: February 07, 2011 05:11:34 PM »

I sent all three swap packages out today. Wahooooooo! Now I just get to sit here and chew my fingernails waiting for the packages to arrive so I can see if my partners like them. Eeep.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: February 07, 2011 06:20:31 PM »

I did no crafting today and instead played with my son and did laundry. Since I changed my mind on a couple of things, it took longer than expected, but I'm glad wth how it as all turned out. I have one more dotee left and a few more extra goodies to craft...which had been my problem with not sending out yet,i keep getting inspired to make more things! I adore this swap:D

Oh and still no baby. Hopefully he will wait until after our mail arrives tomorrow (because we have had problems with people taking our mail) and car brakes get fixed (it's a long drive to the hospital).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #427 on: February 07, 2011 07:00:32 PM »

Sorry to hear that everyone is having snow/storm issues.  We (Central Florida) had two days of rain but nothing serious this go round. Stay safe and warm!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ThreadOrYarn
« Reply #428 on: February 07, 2011 07:59:51 PM »

I sent all three swap packages out today. Wahooooooo! Now I just get to sit here and chew my fingernails waiting for the packages to arrive so I can see if my partners like them. Eeep.

I feel the same way - I sent mine out late last week, they should be arriving soon Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amethyst6
Life is what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: February 08, 2011 05:01:44 AM »

Hello everyone. Just stopping by and checking in. So sorry to hear about all the sickness and terrible weather everyone is experiencing. I hope you all get better and stay safe and warm.  Smiley I have all my dotee doll's bodies completed, faces sewn on, and now I'm down to the hair and pretties. I should be mailing out in the next couple days or sooner. The gallery is fantastic and there are lots of talented people here. Amazing awesomeness. Gotta love it. I hope my partners love their little packages from me too... Take care, get well, and stay safe... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/amethyst6
I am interested in personal swaps. PM me.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Gorgeous Summer Skin
6 Beauty Must-Haves from The Style Editrix
How to Get Fuller Lips
Meet the First Ever Doll with Natural Hair
Jennifer Lopez Reveals Her Fitness Tips
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...