A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,493
Currently Running With Scissors:
581 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 1 Dotee, 1 ATC and 4 Inchies Swap - CLOSED Send out Feb. 12, 2011  (Read 30251 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: January 31, 2011 10:17:30 AM »

No baby yet! So crazy that what happened Friday hasn't put me into labor yet. So here I am, playing the waiting game. My hubbie has the car today and possibly everyday until the baby comes so he doesn't have to cycle like a madman in case I go into labor while he is at work, so my packages won't be sent until Friday when hubbie is off work. Which is fine with me because I'm only completely done with one package since I changed things around. I think since I'm done with housework today (for now at least) that I will get some crafting done and finish up the packages for this swap. Unless I go into labor. Whichever comes first I suppose Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: January 31, 2011 03:27:36 PM »

o_o Playing the waiting game would drive me nuts. Kudos for being able to do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #382 on: January 31, 2011 07:08:19 PM »

Excited and nervous for you...hope everything goes well.

And I think "Inchie" would be a great name! Hee hee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in mid September
Fall Dotee Swap -Visit the gallery!
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2011 07:45:39 PM »

So I was thinking a little about what to take with me when I go stay with my mom and what to take with me when I move out... Well... I realized I was wanting to leave behind my bed, my clothes, all my necessities, I just wanted to be sure I had enough space for all my art supplies, chainmaille supplies, craft supplies, etc XD

My bedroom at my aunt and uncles will be a lot smaller than my room, and unfortunately I'm pretty sure I'll hafta leave my bed behind and sleep on the bed they have in there that I don't like so well (My bed is much more comfortable) and until they move (if they're able to) I'm stuck in the tiny room. o_o; My mother told me if I'm moving out I'm not allowed to move into an apartment yet unless it's absolutely necessary (aka I can't adjust to living with my aunt and uncle, which both my mother and I are afraid might happen) so I'm like "Where the hell am I to fit all these art and craft supplies?! D: CAN I BRING THE CABINET OF DOOM?!?!" My family all stared at me and were like "....You're not moving that goddamn cabinet again... That thing is horrible to move and you already moved it out of the spare bedroom!!!! D<"  So I'm going to have to get crafty to fit my crafty self into the house. This even more makes me want to just get my own place. o_o;;; I'm not sure I can adjust to living there (and also dealing with dogs that annoy me, I love dogs, but my aunt and uncles dogs tend to get on my nerves, and I can't bring my cat, and everyone's trying to keep me from having my own pet, but my uncle agreed that I can have a hamster even though nobody else wants me getting one, but no ferret or chinchilla lol)

But I'm really really really wanting my own place ; w ; But I suppose I do need to develop the skills to properly live on my own >_>;; I'm bad at cooking and cleaning and waking up on my own.

But since I'm starting to get off subject kinda....

I'm sitting here on my bed typing this and starting to craft. I'm drinking a red bull (which weirdly tastes like piss tonight), I have a huge stash of Mtn Dew livewire and cherry Doctor Pepper, and another Red bull in the fridge along with a purple Amp! I am set for all night crafting!!!!! I'm determined to catch up on all swaps, personal and public ^_^ Plus other things too haha...

Working on a bag for OWS66 (that I'm very late on, damn you school and other bad things), and Smmarrt's Dotee Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #384 on: February 01, 2011 03:03:32 AM »

Slight setback here... the ink on dotee I thought was done decided to run on a very humid day, so what was supposed to be an intricate Celtic pattern is now a big off-centre green blob.

Back to the drawing board on that one... serves me right for using paper stamping ink on cloth and just hoping for the best without first testing whether it would actually work...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #385 on: February 01, 2011 03:24:57 AM »

FML FML FML FML >_>

So I managed to finish about 90% of Smmarrt's Dotee. It just needs to be stuffed, stitched at the top, and attached to a hangy thing. Unfortunately I'm too pissed off to actually finish it right now. Angry

I'm seriously down two sewing machines, some blood, my sanity (or what was left of it), and may have to kill some people and punch a chicken!!! D<

The new sewing machine meant to replace the notorious machine from hell, it broke down after two uses and one unfinished project that was going to hell. I HAVE to ship it out today, no if ands or buts about it. Well, after spending an hour hemming the pocket and cussing like mad, I get desperate and got out the barely working notorious sewing machine from hell, which actually ended up sewing better than my good machine tonight because at least it's sewing, whereas the other one broke and I can't figure out what's wrong so I can't figure out how to fix it. . . . . *grumbles* .... Well... I've had such a case of murphy's law it would make you want to kill yourself.... >_> It took me about an hour and a half longer than planned because I was using the bad machine, my back is in sooooo much pain, and I need to go whine to my mom when she gets up for work that the machine broke and that I need assistance later.

Meanwhile.... I freaking need sleep.... -_-;;; I'm going to PM a person or two about potential delays and then go to sleep....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ThreadOrYarn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: February 01, 2011 07:33:17 AM »

I finished all of the ATCs and inchies. I'm going to work on the dotees tomorrow, and maybe they'll all be ready to send early next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amethyst6
Life is what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: February 01, 2011 09:11:44 AM »

I am here and just wanted to check in. I'm making progress on the dotees and all the paper yuck from hell is happily behind me. Gotta love that. We have had some pretty bad weather here last night and today. We are supposed to get move of the same for the next few days from what I hear. So, I'm staying warm and crafting away. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/amethyst6
I am interested in personal swaps. PM me.
Smmarrt

« Reply #388 on: February 01, 2011 04:08:03 PM »

To all swappers:

Please do not stress out over expertise or lack thereof, getting to and from a post office/box/station, or let's say, going into labor over this. And for all you snow-bound people, really, stay home and stay safe. And Australia - no swimming to the post office!

Just had to get that off my chest. Remember, swaps are supposed to be fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in mid September
Fall Dotee Swap -Visit the gallery!
Spiffyhink
« Reply #389 on: February 01, 2011 04:40:48 PM »

To all swappers:

Please do not stress out over expertise or lack thereof, getting to and from a post office/box/station, or let's say, going into labor over this. And for all you snow-bound people, really, stay home and stay safe. And Australia - no swimming to the post office!

Just had to get that off my chest. Remember, swaps are supposed to be fun!

Thanks for the reminder. I keep worrying that although I've constructed my dotees much better than I did the last time, they're still not creative enough. I was kind of going for cuteness more than anything, but seeing all these wonderfully creative dotees in the galleries was making me hesitant!

DizzerSpinninRound, I hope labor and everything goes well! Don't stress out over it too much!
Fullmoon, I had my fair share of house woes before I got into my own, so I feel your pain. Maybe you could try stashing a few things under the bed to save space? Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Milk Carton Bird Feeder
How to Make a Hand Turkey
How to Make a Diorama
How to Make a Christmas Yule Log
How to Make a Cardboard Desk
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...