A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
319 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 1 Dotee, 1 ATC and 4 Inchies Swap - CLOSED Send out Feb. 12, 2011  (Read 32533 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amethyst6
Life is what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2011 04:48:07 AM »

In other news, I spent last night happily crafting some ATCs and inchies. I'm finding it easier to do one person at a time, staying within the theme. How about all os you? It seems as though some of you made all the inchies, all the ATCS and then all of the dotees.
[/quote]

I did the inchies and ATC's together for each partner. I think that helped me somewhat because I was already working on somewhat of a theme and it kept my mind from wandering. I wasn't sure which direction I was going with the dotees so I saved them for last. I finally decided what medium I was working with and just took it from there. I had an idea for each person already in my mind so now I'm just working on getting the ideas and the dolls to mix. I can definitely say they won't be crafted from paper. LOL..  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/amethyst6
I am interested in personal swaps. PM me.
woobie
« Reply #351 on: January 26, 2011 05:56:35 AM »

I stopped at the post office on my way to work this morning and mailed all three pkgs..!!  Partners, be on the lookout.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2011 06:17:27 AM »

My crafting has been very random lately.  Lots of ADD moments.  So I have bounced from ATC to inchies back to ATC, then dotee then inchie, etc.   I wish I had done one at a time. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
Spiffyhink
« Reply #353 on: January 26, 2011 08:59:44 AM »

I've been bouncing around too. I'm a multi-tasker, so I never can stay with the same thing one at a time. Plus, I always start working, and then find I'm getting ideas for my other projects while I'm working on the first one. So far, I've finished one dotee, three inchies, and all the ATCs, unless I change my mind about them, which may very well happen  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #354 on: January 26, 2011 02:16:00 PM »

woohoo they are all done, DD is currently dancing around the living room with one of them to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8FHwsATN0E
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #355 on: January 26, 2011 08:10:55 PM »

I got the craziest idea for the Dotee I'm going to make Smmarrt now. Like... I originally had a different idea that for me seemed pretty clever, and I was gonna make it, but then I was thinking about it and remembered something I'd seen in a swap and it made me start plotting and planning and brainstorming, and now I have the most brilliant idea everrrrrr!!!! I think I'll be able to make you a Dotee that nobody else will come up wiiiiiith =D

Also, on a non crafty but still slightly crafty noteeee.... I GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL ON FRIDAY AND I'LL BE ABLE TO CRAFT WHENEVER I WANT NOWWWWWW
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #356 on: January 26, 2011 09:55:18 PM »

Yay for me! And thanks, Ali. I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE surprises and originality!

And, I finished one set for one of my partners, so I'm going to go ahead and send it out tomorrow. Yippee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Winter Ninni Swap - Sign ups 12/01 - 12/15
4 x 6 Art Swap - January 2015
Fabric Art Journal Pages - February 2015
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #357 on: January 26, 2011 10:03:53 PM »

I'm gonna definitely have to do a bit of needlework haha, I'm not so good at it, but I think I'll be able to make this correctly, and if I can't, then back up idea should work equally as well :3 (Except now I'm like "Ahhh but both could be so cool!!! *wants to send both*" )

I think you'll like it x) <3

I did realize though that I may need to rethink Se--- Omg, Nvm, I got an idea while saying I may need to rethink my idea XD hahaha.... I feel so epic tonight (Which is really good right now because I had a horrible day week at school, I'm sooooo glad I only have 2 days left)

I think when I move to my aunt and uncles, I'm going to bring the big bulletin board my dad made me a long time ago and I'm going to put inchies, Dotees, ATCs, etc on it. ^.^ (Right now I have 4 Dotees hanging from my bedroom wall, and inchies I have attached to a bit of yarn so that I can pin the yarn end into my wall because I don't want to pin the inchies, ATCs I have being decorative but I want to actually display them properly, I haven't worked out a system yet)

>_>
<_<
>_<

When I have my own place (Hopefully 2012 or 2013 but maybe sooner) I will have an epic winsauce extra room that I can make my craft room and or art studio and decorate it with Dotees, inchies, ATCs, etc Cheesy <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
mandykaye
« Reply #358 on: January 27, 2011 04:08:23 AM »

I will be sending out today!! Finally!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~Tapestry~

« Reply #359 on: January 27, 2011 11:08:46 AM »

Finished up my last two ATCs last night. So that just leaves the dotees. Eeeee! I have one cut out and the other two sketched.

Although I just know I'm going to end up tinkering with those ATCs, I have a bad case of craft-itis where I just can't stop futsing with stuff Grin I have this terrible yearning to add some silver candy wrapper foil to one of the ATCs ... and a flower to another ...  and that third ... hmm well I'm thinking some wee little words would not go amiss. LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Closed Book
How to Draw a Sofa
How to Assemble a Scrapbook
How to Make a Haunted House
How to Make a Pinata
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...