A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,949
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT X-Files Swap (Signups 12/20/10-1/10/11, Sendouts 2/17/11)  (Read 6950 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

theatreorchid
Craftssassin

Just kill him with your awesome.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010 06:04:28 PM »

Gaahhh!  Goddessgarb, WHY did you have to post that inspiration picture?! Wink  I've been sitting here lurking happily thinking, "Oh no, I can't possibly do this swap now..." and then there's Mulder on my screen.  Looking at me.  Beckoning with his everlovin' EYES.  *sigh* 

I am going to wait at least until the new year to assess my funds, but I'm probably in.  After all, it's just OTT, right?  Roll Eyes 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010 06:41:51 PM »

If I participate in this swap can I request that my partner write me a love letter from Mulder? That would suit me just fine and dandy thanks  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theatreorchid
Craftssassin

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010 07:25:31 PM »

If I participate in this swap can I request that my partner write me a love letter from Mulder? That would suit me just fine and dandy thanks  Grin

Wouldn't a tiny love expression from Mulder just be a little pile of sunflower seeds? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010 08:00:51 PM »

Oh, man!  My husband and I have been watching the entire series over again over the last couple months - just one season left, plus the second half of The Lone Gunmen and it'll be all over ;_;  This would be something I'd love to participate in but am a bit too new here.  Perhaps it's a good thing that I can't, since I'll be giving birth to our son within the next few weeks and know I'll have my hands full.  I can't wait to see what comes out of this swap.

I can't help but wonder what sort of effect so much of the X-Files theme and Mark Snow's score will have on him later.

Now, that whole gonna give birth thing I can't advise you about, but if you've posted in the forums 15 times, you're good to go as far as being new as long as you're not signed up for any others.  You can do only the one swap as your first, then after that you're allowed to sign up for five at a time.  I think it's a good first swap, because it's just the one small thing.  But yeah...new baby...you'll definitely have your crafting hands FULL of the baby you just crafted.  Smiley  And hey, congratulations on that!  What a way to start the new year!

Oh, and if you need your posting up there, do what I did and check out some galleries or other project boards and just comment on 15 things.  Smiley  It's FUN!

you also need to be a member of Craftster for 1 month and 16 or older Grin

Thanks for that reminder.  I knew she was, because I checked, but yes, just a great reminder for anyone who needs to know the requirements for swapping here.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010 08:02:56 PM »

Gaahhh!  Goddessgarb, WHY did you have to post that inspiration picture?! Wink  I've been sitting here lurking happily thinking, "Oh no, I can't possibly do this swap now..." and then there's Mulder on my screen.  Looking at me.  Beckoning with his everlovin' EYES.  *sigh* 

I am going to wait at least until the new year to assess my funds, but I'm probably in.  After all, it's just OTT, right?  Roll Eyes 

Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa my evil plan is working.  Right, just one tiny thing.  Jump on in.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2010 08:09:19 PM »

Wouldn't a tiny love expression from Mulder just be a little pile of sunflower seeds? Wink

Trivia contest!  Winner gets a little gift from me.

Mulder has given Scully 3 different gifts in the series.  What were they? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

browndog
& yellow dog, too!

finding beauty in the dissonance

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2010 05:39:32 AM »

Oh man I want to sign up SO BADLY....but I don't know if I should....my speech in grade 7 was on the paranormal, and my life is still peppered with X-Files related stuff - ie my parents' cat's name is Scully (she's 16!), among various other things.

I have a bunch of the comic books as well as the trading cards too...but what could I make?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- I love to sew -
- I love science -
http://wists.com/browndog
Willing to do personal swaps - I sew bags & am looking for resin pendants, knit/crochet market bags, ATCs and anything for a fairy garden!
zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2010 08:57:55 AM »

I just sent my ?nnaire in. I have a few ideas in mind depending on partner's tastes. For those worrying about ideas for items...what I put on my ?nnaire is that I am open to X-Files inspired crafts/supernaturally themed stuff. I bet a few other people in the swap will be ok with something non-literal as well! Smiley

For those of you with the cards, something like this could be adapted for a few different types of projects:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=153179.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theatreorchid
Craftssassin

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2010 03:11:08 PM »

Hmm.  I remember the Apollo 11 keychain..but beyond that I'm stumped without cheating by Googling. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

when_im_sixty4
Perpetually awkward

Craft Big, Dream Bigger!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2010 11:52:24 PM »

Hmm.  I remember the Apollo 11 keychain..but beyond that I'm stumped without cheating by Googling. Wink

I admit I googled it, and the top results were somebody's naughty fanfic. Roll Eyes lol! Guess that's what I get for trying to cheat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"[crafting] fills my days,
not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Olympic Medalist Gabby Douglas Raises the Bar with Second Book
Don, Meet Rosie, Rosie, Meet Don
Sex Writer Marie Calloway Addresses Dr. Phil Controversy LIVE
How to Make the Most of Your Interactions
Sleeping in Eden by Nicole Baart
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...