A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,690
Currently Running With Scissors:
763 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello Kitty and Friends Winter Swap (CLOSED Send Outs 2/18/11)  (Read 14568 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmuffcake

Attached to Matt with E600.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2011 12:13:53 PM »

Trying to figure out something here that I hope works out...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
H00lie
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2011 06:27:25 PM »

I'm having so much fun working on this swap! And since I was in the Hello Kitty mode, I couldn't help but make these!!  Grin (Totally stolen idea from Bakerella.com!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2011 08:30:37 PM »

I'm having so much fun working on this swap! And since I was in the Hello Kitty mode, I couldn't help but make these!!  Grin (Totally stolen idea from Bakerella.com!)

ZOMG I love those! Looks delish also. Oh man I am having a pretty serious chocolate craving now. I did some crafting today, unfortunately it was for a friend and not for this swap. On the bright side I had so many mess ups today that I am glad I didn't work on anything Sanrio related. I would have kicked my self so hard if I had messed anything up. I hope to be finished by next week, I just need to buckle down with out mishaps. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2011 08:26:57 AM »

omg-those are so darn cute! im waiting for my baby sister to get older so that i can start making cute edibles for her birthday parties
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2011 09:52:45 AM »

Those turned out fantastic!  Makes me wish there were more girls in my family so I could justify making them.
Found some really cool stuff at Michael's.  I have been finding a lot of extras luckily, because the comic con I went to unfortunately didn't have a lot of Japanese/Sanrio/Anime stuff, BUT the cool thing was that there were a lot of DIY/craft booths, and I gots lots of ideas from them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
SMLounsbury
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2011 01:14:23 PM »

Aisy--Have fun on your vacation--I got your PM.

Those cake pops rule!!  I've done solid chocolate and they looked horrible.  I have much respect for anyone who can make them not look like poo!   Shocked

I'm so sorry for being so quiet.  We've had illnesses like crazy here with Harper.  She's coming down to the end of her flu (and now I'm getting it-yippee).  Thank you all for checking in.  Please continue to do so, so we know you all are having fun with the Sanrio goodness!

I have one project done and I really like it.  It's the best free handed Hello Kitty thing I've made that has actually looked accurate. I have plans for two more items so far with hopefully a few more to come.  One of those two projects will be a matching set for mama and daughter.  Liv is happy with my plans, so I think they will be a winner. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SMLounsbury
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2011 02:19:51 PM »

Happy Friday!  This thread has gotten quiet this week.  I hope you all have a great weekend and are hard at work on some adorable goodies.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2011 04:50:49 PM »

I was a happy hooker this week. My nickname might as well be "Getshitdone". Embarrassed Sorry, kinda an inside joke around my house. I went shopping to see if I could find supplies for one of my ideas today. Unfortunately I didn't find anything locally. So My search will have to continue online if I want to pursue this, which I do. I have finished a medium this week, I just need to tweak some accessories and I think I can check it off my list.
Off to run rampant on the internet! Have a happy crafting weekend all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2011 08:02:02 PM »

I am now getting started... had a busy week at school and got pissed off at work so now some comfort crochet is in order!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cadet120433
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2011 03:30:43 PM »

I have completed two smalls and a medium. I started in on another medium but quickly realized the pattern I drafted has one teeny weeny undeniable fatal flaw. So it's back to the drawing board for me! I could be super bummed about it but anything that gives me an excuse to stare at hello kitty stuff is a-ok with me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Curtis Stone’s St. Paddy’s Day Hangover Meal
5 Tips for Great Gravy
Cornbread Dressing Recipe
Salt and Pepper Turkey Recipe
How to Make a Homemade Pizza
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...