A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,068
Currently Running With Scissors:
590 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make a Purse & Fill It Swap (SIGNUP CLOSED, MAIL BY 02/28/2011  (Read 37474 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

myclouds
« Reply #490 on: February 28, 2011 12:56:19 PM »

Sent! Excited for both of us to receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #491 on: February 28, 2011 01:46:32 PM »

Sent!  So excited for my partner to receive. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #492 on: February 28, 2011 03:10:00 PM »

Good afternoon and evening everyone!!! Just want to say thanks to all of you for being so cooperative and patient through this SEND OUT TIME!!!  Can not wait to see everyones creations!!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011 03:12:01 PM by green r my tear$ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: February 28, 2011 05:53:37 PM »

Finished my bag! Now I am just finishing up with fillers today. I am really happy with how the bag turned out, except that it is HUGE. It just didn't look this big in the pictures. My partner has some toddlers, so she can carry a weeks worth of diapers and toys  Tongue  Well I just really hope she can use it, took a long time to make!

YESSSSSSS!!!! I can breathe now. LOL!!! I hope you liked the magnets as well Wink

I have received and sent, will post pics as soon as I have full internet access which I'm hoping will be next week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: February 28, 2011 08:40:58 PM »

I'm all sent! It will be there Wednesday.
 I really hope Jaloux likes it. It definitely will hold a Lot of stuff!
Here's one clue... There are a total of ( ?) Pockets?
Well, she'll just have to count them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ComeOnGetDown
« Reply #495 on: March 02, 2011 06:20:08 PM »

i just got my package and it's AWESOME!!  HOORAY!!  my first craft swap was a raging success  Cheesy

i took pictures of everything but won't be able to post until tomorrow because i can't figure out how to resize my photos on my mac so i can upload them to craftster.  i have a pc at work, so i'll do it on company time Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: March 02, 2011 11:28:26 PM »

I just got home an hour ago, and found my package from Jaloux on the doorstep!
She did a really great job on everything,  Grin  I'm going to use my new bag tomorrow!
  I won't be able to post until Friday, since I left my camera at work today, and
tomorrow will not be home till late.   Sad  But, I'm off on friday, and I'll be getting my pics up!
  Thanks, Jaloux!
  I sure hope she likes her package!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theballandskein
Love personal swaps!!!!!

If Crafting didn't exist ....I'd be really bored!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #497 on: March 03, 2011 12:12:20 AM »

A little bit of a disappointment  :-\for me having been flaked on  Angry.. I spent 3 days crocheting and then felting the purse plus the extra crafts made specially for my so called partner.... Sorry don't mean to spilling the anger and frustration here but come on flakers why bother signing up for these swaps only to disappoint people who are only trying to make something really nice for you ... To all the other crafters out there that do what they sign up to do and make amazing items and art pieces HATS OFF TO YOU ALL Grin and good job Cheesy ...Hope my other swaps go better than this one ... and to Whats-her-name...  ;Dyou did a great job on this swap and communication what excellent Cheesy ...I will do another one of your swaps any day Wink.... Hope all works out for you....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #498 on: March 03, 2011 06:10:26 AM »

A little bit of a disappointment  :-\for me having been flaked on  Angry.. I spent 3 days crocheting and then felting the purse plus the extra crafts made specially for my so called partner.... Sorry don't mean to spilling the anger and frustration here but come on flakers why bother signing up for these swaps only to disappoint people who are only trying to make something really nice for you ... To all the other crafters out there that do what they sign up to do and make amazing items and art pieces HATS OFF TO YOU ALL Grin and good job Cheesy ...Hope my other swaps go better than this one ... and to Whats-her-name...  ;Dyou did a great job on this swap and communication what excellent Cheesy ...I will do another one of your swaps any day Wink.... Hope all works out for you....

I hear ya!  It does suck to have someone flake - especially when you take the time to read up on that person, stalk their wists, get to know their tastes, and then spend HOURS crafting SPECIFICALLY for that person!!! 

On the one hand, I'm glad you haven't sent yet, so that someone deserving can enjoy all your hard work, on the other hand, I feel really bad that I made a bad match for you.  I hope your friend enjoys the goodies, and at least you already know that she loves it!

I would love to see everything you made - if you could post pics in the gallery anyway, that would be fab!

Take care!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theballandskein
Love personal swaps!!!!!

If Crafting didn't exist ....I'd be really bored!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #499 on: March 03, 2011 08:44:46 AM »

thanks for understanding Whats-her-name and I will take some picks today of the stuff I made DH already ate the goodies...Lol Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Peachpit TV: Aligning Images in Photoshop CS4
Install the GIMP
Iron Man Speed Painting 2
Green Effects part 2 - Special Effects in Photoshop
Green Effects part 1 - special effects in photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...