A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,037
Currently Running With Scissors:
641 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make a Purse & Fill It Swap (SIGNUP CLOSED, MAIL BY 02/28/2011  (Read 37407 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2011 10:16:07 PM »

I'm getting quite nervous waiting! Hopefully I'll have Disneyland as a distraction in a few days though Cheesy

I've been trying to fill my wists with bag related things, but I've mostly been getting distracted by pretty things like glass flower spindles Embarrassed. I've been researching bag patterns too though, that's productive, right? Just a few days to go!

ooo Disney is a great distraction (I was just there today!! heehee). Mickey and his pals will definitely distract you! And thank goodness it isnt christmas time at disneyland anymore - it gave me WAY too many decorating ideas and things to copy:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pretty hate machine
Lady Disillusion

Still I fly...still I fall.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2011 10:08:29 AM »

I'm kinda regretting that I rushed in and sent my questionnaire right away, I keep remembering stuff I should have added all the time! I will be giving my partner quite a list of ideas, haha! Cheesy

Anyway, I've been trying to add some purse related stuff to my wist, but I can't seem to find anything. Something is seriously wrong with me! I mean, who doesn't want a bag or two?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[revenge is the best revenge]
My still small wist!
frenchonion

Keep calm and make a list

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2011 12:43:20 PM »

I'm kinda regretting that I rushed in and sent my questionnaire right away, I keep remembering stuff I should have added all the time! I will be giving my partner quite a list of ideas, haha! Cheesy

Anyway, I've been trying to add some purse related stuff to my wist, but I can't seem to find anything. Something is seriously wrong with me! I mean, who doesn't want a bag or two?

Hahaha I feel the same way! I totally rushed into the questionnaire. I keep updating my profile hoping that my partner will take from that too.

I'm having difficulty with my wist too-- I think mostly because I worked for Coach before I became a stay at home mom, so browsing for purses is not something I think to do haha. I keep looking at bags and then get distracted by accessories and plushies :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like What You see?
http://www.merlodesigns.etsy.com

I think I'm interesting!
twitter.com/merlodesigns
theballandskein
Love personal swaps!!!!!

If Crafting didn't exist ....I'd be really bored!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2011 10:17:53 PM »

Sent in my questionair this is going to be fun.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sheeplet
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2011 02:48:38 AM »

I'm getting quite nervous waiting! Hopefully I'll have Disneyland as a distraction in a few days though Cheesy

I've been trying to fill my wists with bag related things, but I've mostly been getting distracted by pretty things like glass flower spindles Embarrassed. I've been researching bag patterns too though, that's productive, right? Just a few days to go!

ooo Disney is a great distraction (I was just there today!! heehee). Mickey and his pals will definitely distract you! And thank goodness it isnt christmas time at disneyland anymore - it gave me WAY too many decorating ideas and things to copy:)

Surely you can never have enough decorating ideas? Cheesy Disneyland at christmas is the best! I went there at christmas (Paris) and it was snowing, it was amazing.

I also thought I should mention that I'm moving back to the UK from France today so will be away for a few days... 99.99% sure I'll be back before the swap starts but I thought I should say anyway in case anything comes up  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To see the rainbow, we must endure the rain.
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2011 07:36:07 AM »

Ok, here's a joke totally not related to pocketbooks, but it made me giggle, so here goes:

QUESTION:  How do you catch a dust bunny?
ANSWER:  With a dust carrot!  Grin
(I was watching Sesame St. with my girls and that was a Bert and Ernie joke!)

Anyhoo...on a crafting related note...I am keeping all my coupons for the local craft stores updated so when we get partners I can RUN out and shop! (Economically, that is!  Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
whats_her_name
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2011 08:44:32 AM »

Just added 5 more participants this morning, it's getting big, big, BIG!!!   Cheesy

I will encourage you all to contact your partners and have a little back-and-forth about what you like & don't like.  It's the best way to ensure that everyone's happy because no matter how slowly you go through the questionnaires, you'll ALWAYS think of something else you forgot!!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rock Cave Mom
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2011 08:50:26 AM »

I can't wait to get started.  Hurry!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do Personal Swaps
Lindag35
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2011 09:01:26 AM »

I sort of looked thru here to see if anyone asked about the picture of the purse for the swap on here. I think it is so adorable...I was wondering if there's a pattern out there for it.

Really thinking about joining this one. The last purse swap I joined my 5 yr old took over the purse after a few months! Pushy little bugger...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
grapeicepop
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2011 10:22:36 AM »

Just sent in my questionnaire!!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Little Things Book Trailer
Sandra Harper Talks About Over the Holidays
A Message From Heidi Montag
James Franco and Michael Cunningham Talk About Youth
Meet Author Jeffery Deaver
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...