A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
700 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make a Purse & Fill It Swap (SIGNUP CLOSED, MAIL BY 02/28/2011  (Read 36447 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #480 on: February 24, 2011 10:27:55 PM »

No need to worry KLKing, jaloux is a damn good sewer.  I am not being bias because she is my daughter.  As the Bible says train them up and they will no depart.  My child has soooo much talent.  I am one proud mama!!!  She bought the fabric and filler items 2 weeks ago.  So there is no shopping to be done just crafting you a well made backpack.  We work good under pressure.  Trust you will be pleased with the end product.  Your backpack is coming along well.   Grin Wink 

I'm all finished! I tried making one last extra extra, but it wasn't working. That's
when I decided I was finished. I just need to take pics and pack it all up.
   In all honesty; I'm a little concerned that my partner plans to shop,craft and finish all at the last minute.  Things often end up taking more time than you think, like different parts of this bag did.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
SMLounsbury
« Reply #481 on: February 25, 2011 06:33:15 AM »

I started my bag last minute too and I made my own pattern.  It's a simple messenger bag style, but I'm really happy with it and with the exception of the strap and magnetic closures, it's almost done.  If it's successful, I might make more for an upcoming craft show as well as one for myself to hold all of Harper's goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: February 25, 2011 11:24:54 AM »

No need to worry KLKing, jaloux is a damn good sewer.  I am not being bias because she is my daughter.  As the Bible says train them up and they will no depart.  My child has soooo much talent.  I am one proud mama!!!  She bought the fabric and filler items 2 weeks ago.  So there is no shopping to be done just crafting you a well made backpack.  We work good under pressure.  Trust you will be pleased with the end product.  Your backpack is coming along well.   Grin Wink 

I'm all finished! I tried making one last extra extra, but it wasn't working. That's
when I decided I was finished. I just need to take pics and pack it all up.
   In all honesty; I'm a little concerned that my partner plans to shop,craft and finish all at the last minute.  Things often end up taking more time than you think, like different parts of this bag did.

Thanks Momma! I just got the impression by her post that she hadn't been able to go shopping yet! I'm so glad , and excited to know that I'm going to recieve an awesome backpack!
Since I have to bike to the bus, and will use it almost daily; It is going to be well used, and well-loved!
I'll bet you are proud of your daughter.... I was sewing professionally at her age. I think's made of the same stuff!
Anyway, thanks for the note! I can't wait to get our packages to each other!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Larissa-Rasputin
« Reply #483 on: February 25, 2011 11:26:01 AM »

Going shopping tonight for fillers and will send sat or mon depending on work.  Love what I have done.  Hope my partner does too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest (much larger than my wist)
My Wists

Interested in personal swaps Smiley
frenchonion

Keep calm and make a list

« Reply #484 on: February 25, 2011 04:15:44 PM »

I went to the post office today to ship and wouldn't you know, in my rush to get there, I left my partner's address at home! All boxed up and addressed now, just got to make the trip back to the PO to send it out. Not that it's very far, but I got a new car and can't uh, drive it. (5 spd.) Hopefully no one will be on the road tomorrow so I can putt putt my way to the PO Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like What You see?
http://www.merlodesigns.etsy.com

I think I'm interesting!
twitter.com/merlodesigns
aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #485 on: February 25, 2011 07:20:07 PM »

I went to the post office today to ship and wouldn't you know, in my rush to get there, I left my partner's address at home! All boxed up and addressed now, just got to make the trip back to the PO to send it out. Not that it's very far, but I got a new car and can't uh, drive it. (5 spd.) Hopefully no one will be on the road tomorrow so I can putt putt my way to the PO Tongue

awww sounds like something i would do lol
glad its all ready to go  Wink im sure your partner will love it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frenchonion

Keep calm and make a list

« Reply #486 on: February 26, 2011 10:32:52 AM »

Sent! So excited for her to receive!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like What You see?
http://www.merlodesigns.etsy.com

I think I'm interesting!
twitter.com/merlodesigns
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

« Reply #487 on: February 26, 2011 03:05:36 PM »

I received my pkg from polkadotts (you did not let me down) today.  My pkg is awesome  Grin.  I will post pics later as I am on my way to a Black History Program.  I am modeling a dress I made today (cut out last night).  I will post a pic of that as well in the appropiate catagory. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
myclouds
« Reply #488 on: February 27, 2011 05:35:23 AM »

Finished my bag! Now I am just finishing up with fillers today. I am really happy with how the bag turned out, except that it is HUGE. It just didn't look this big in the pictures. My partner has some toddlers, so she can carry a weeks worth of diapers and toys  Tongue  Well I just really hope she can use it, took a long time to make!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SMLounsbury
« Reply #489 on: February 27, 2011 07:48:38 AM »

I'm done!!  Mine is also on the large side, but it will hold everything my partner carries.  There's even a proper pocket for the one accessory I made.  Smiley  I hope she likes it as much as we do.  Even my Dh is impressed.  Then again, he's my biggest fan.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Comfort Food Meatloaf Dinner Recipe
Oven Baked Pork Chops with Gravy Recipe
Oven Baked Round Steak and Rich Gravy Recipe
Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples Recipe
Fiesta Corn Relish Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...