A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
426 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make a Purse & Fill It Swap (SIGNUP CLOSED, MAIL BY 02/28/2011  (Read 41125 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010 05:19:34 PM »

ok... its official i sent in my questions  Grin i am so excited! i looked at previous rounds and gained confidence
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010 07:32:46 PM »

will keep my eye on this one.... and I would love to make a recycled tie bag for someone..... what do you guys think of something like that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010 08:58:40 PM »

will keep my eye on this one.... and I would love to make a recycled tie bag for someone..... what do you guys think of something like that?

I think that would be cool.  I love doing recon bags as well and will be listing it on my questioneer.  Embroidering jeans that have been made into bags is a lot of fun too. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2010 09:00:25 AM »

I think that would be cool.  I love doing recon bags as well and will be listing it on my questioneer.  Embroidering jeans that have been made into bags is a lot of fun too. 

A tie bag would be COOL!!! Embroidered jean bag sound cool only just not a booty bag for me.....have had my share of those. LOL!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
javamama
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2010 10:54:28 AM »

will be thinking about this one-
THIS ROCKS   Logged

green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010 09:58:00 PM »

Thanks whats_her_name for the props for compling the list.  I found those items on the list from Rounds 1, 2, and 3.  I suggest that you ask your partner what he/she likes or needs to come up with ideas.  I always let my imagination goooooo WILD!!!!  Let's have fun coming up with new ideas or enhancing on old ones to fill these crafty Purses!!! Happy Holidays to all!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010 10:14:16 PM by green r my tear$ » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010 06:55:59 AM »

Thanks for compiling that list!

While at Target, I picked up a little something for this swap, something anyone can use.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
whats_her_name
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010 08:40:45 AM »

I think that would be cool.  I love doing recon bags as well and will be listing it on my questioneer.  Embroidering jeans that have been made into bags is a lot of fun too.  

A tie bag would be COOL!!! Embroidered jean bag sound cool only just not a booty bag for me.....have had my share of those. LOL!!!

I agree, someone will be very happy to receive a tie bag or a jean bag - this swap is all about fun ideas!  If you include those ideas on your questionnaire, I'll have a easier time matching people up!!  If you've sent in your answers already, but wish to add anything - just send me a PM!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010 08:44:55 AM by whats_her_name » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2010 08:13:28 PM »

I am keeping an eye on this one.  However, I rarely carry an actual purse.  It is usually a tote or a wristlet.  Would someone be okay doing something like that instead or is is strictly "purses"?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010 08:13:48 PM by mimiw » THIS ROCKS   Logged
whats_her_name
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2010 10:08:52 PM »

I am keeping an eye on this one.  However, I rarely carry an actual purse.  It is usually a tote or a wristlet.  Would someone be okay doing something like that instead or is is strictly "purses"?

No, this is not strictly purses - in a previous round, someone made a camera bag! 

Tote would fall into "large" category, and wristlet would fall into "clutch" category.  You can be more specific when you answer the questionnaire as to what you're looking for!!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Bald Eagle
How to Do the Graffiti Letter O
How to Do the Graffiti Letter B
How to Do the Graffiti Letter A
How to Do the Graffiti Letter S
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...