A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,555
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill up a coffee cup swap gallery  (Read 4032 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

C4R0L1N4
Tofu ga suki desu!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005 06:29:14 PM »

I got my package today from Ta2dPierced! YEEHAW! I LOVE everything! I got a bunch of earrings all in my fav colors! And those super neat little evil duckies and dice earrings!

And these awesome pens that are just beautiful that I might just wear behind my ear all the time, hehehe...

And this little guy, I LOVE HIM!!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ta2dPierced
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005 09:18:03 PM »

C4R0L1N4 I am so glad you liked everything I was worried that it wasnt enough lol. Smiley I am so happy you liked it all Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005 12:27:22 PM »

Halidays:: I took a pic of your cup before I mailed it, I could post pictures if you won't be able to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poppet
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005 12:40:43 PM »

Everything is so cool!

I emailed is0lati0n today to tell her I'd be a few days late sending. I don't know why I've been having crafter's blockage with this swap...

Here's a little crazy sidenote -- I stopped by the drugstore this morning, thinking I'd get a few fun little things to throw into the cup to go with stuff I made (and I was going to get new fingernail polish for yours truly). As I was walking in, a car pulled up and the driver asked me where the hospital is. Actually, the only English word he spoke was "Hospital". Anyway, to make a very long story short -- the passenger was bleeding profusely from the head (stab wound, apparently). I convinced them to stop the car and wait while I called an ambulance. I got the clerk to call the ambulance, then the passenger collapsed on the sidewalk, bleeding like crazy through this wife-beater tank top that was tied around his head. I sat with them until the cops and medics showed up, had to give a statement to the police, etc. Then I was too shaken, and totally late to work to go into the drug store so I headed to my office. True story.

However, that's not my excuse for being late. I was going to be late anyway, with no really good excuse.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment." -- Dorothy Parker

http://poppetprojects.blogspot.com
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005 01:09:39 PM »

That's terrible! I once had some kid knock on my door in the middle of the night asking to use my phone because he'd been stabbed in the leg in a fight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2005 01:16:45 PM »

Oh yeah, I almost forgot
TODAY IS SEND OUT!!!
[/color]

Remember to PM me with your DC#, or if you are going to be late PM me as well (except you Poppet)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poppet
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005 07:05:29 AM »

I got my fabulous package from Lucy van Pelt today. I love it!

*There's a kitty pin cushion -- not only do I love cats, but I've been wanting a pin cushion to keep in my embroidery kit since I keep my other one at my sewing machine.
* There's a Dorothy Parker journal, which I'll keep in my purse (I heart Dorothy Parker)
* vanilla pancake mix, which may inspire me to clean the crafts off my table so I can prepare a proper meal for my daughter
* a yummy candle wrapped in beads
* very very cool beaded earrings
* kicky buttons (I just wanted to say 'kicky')

Thanks a bunch Kristi!

P.S. I'm sending to my partner today. Sorry for being a couple of days late!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment." -- Dorothy Parker

http://poppetprojects.blogspot.com
Ta2dPierced
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2005 01:48:34 PM »

I recieved my cup today from penguino I love everything  sorry the pictures are not all that great my camera sucks.
What I got:
*small cherry coin purse type bag with a snap and cherry print its awsome says life is jut a bowl of cherries.
*hot pink cell phone holder type bag its fuzzy swirly type fabric so cool
*necklace with a cherry disc dangle
*knitted stretchy cuff in black, and grey colors awsome but I cant for the life of my figure out how to put it on lmao
*awsome knitted and felt like purple flower pin so soft
*a way cute knitted penguin with purple hat and scarf he is so cute and will sit on my desk he is really soft a squishy too Smiley hehe
*2 pairs of bobby pins one set has beaded flowers on the end and the other set is beaded on the length of the bobby totally awsome and I am going to put them to good use Smiley
*and lasst bt not least a pink breast cancer bracelet(which I trust once my mom sees me wearing will be going to her she had breast cancer has awarness everything)

These pictures are so big but I dont know how to make them smaller?
Thanks so much penguino you are awsome and I really love everything
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005 01:52:01 PM by Ta2dPierced » THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2005 06:01:15 PM »

I also received my package from silloh_77 today. 

I got a pair of handmade knitting needle, stitch markers, an altoid box decorated in purple-my favorite color, flower and star magnets and a red zipper bag.

Thanks silloh_77.  New knitting supplies.  What must I make next Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2005 06:09:55 PM »

I recieved my cup today from penguino I love everything  sorry the pictures are not all that great my camera sucks.
What I got:
*small cherry coin purse type bag with a snap and cherry print its awsome says life is jut a bowl of cherries.
*hot pink cell phone holder type bag its fuzzy swirly type fabric so cool
*necklace with a cherry disc dangle
*knitted stretchy cuff in black, and grey colors awsome but I cant for the life of my figure out how to put it on lmao
*awsome knitted and felt like purple flower pin so soft
*a way cute knitted penguin with purple hat and scarf he is so cute and will sit on my desk he is really soft a squishy too Smiley hehe
*2 pairs of bobby pins one set has beaded flowers on the end and the other set is beaded on the length of the bobby totally awsome and I am going to put them to good use Smiley
*and lasst bt not least a pink breast cancer bracelet(which I trust once my mom sees me wearing will be going to her she had breast cancer has awarness everything)
[These pictures are so big but I dont know how to make them smaller?
Thanks so much penguino you are awsome and I really love everything

Thanks for your kind words.  I am glad that you like everything. 

Well actually the black-grey cuff is a bookmark.  Now that you mention it, it can be make into a cuff.  I think you just need fish the end thru the knitted part to form a loop and then can tie it off with the tail.  I hope it is clear.

And you are the second person to say the duckie is a penguin.  My boyfriend said the same thing.  I love the penguin/duckie too.  I made boyfriend another one because he can't part with duckie.  He calls it Duckie.  I may have to make myself another one to take to office.  I thought my boyfriend will get tired of Duckie and then I can reclaim Duckie as my own.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Nine-Year-Old Chef Whips Up The Perfect Omelet
Turkey Apple and Cheddar Grilled Cheese Recipe
Mother’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
How to Make Sloppy Joe Sliders
How to Make Bacon Pancakes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...