A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,707
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill up a coffee cup swap gallery  (Read 3964 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

C4R0L1N4
Tofu ga suki desu!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005 06:29:14 PM »

I got my package today from Ta2dPierced! YEEHAW! I LOVE everything! I got a bunch of earrings all in my fav colors! And those super neat little evil duckies and dice earrings!

And these awesome pens that are just beautiful that I might just wear behind my ear all the time, hehehe...

And this little guy, I LOVE HIM!!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ta2dPierced
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005 09:18:03 PM »

C4R0L1N4 I am so glad you liked everything I was worried that it wasnt enough lol. Smiley I am so happy you liked it all Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005 12:27:22 PM »

Halidays:: I took a pic of your cup before I mailed it, I could post pictures if you won't be able to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poppet
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005 12:40:43 PM »

Everything is so cool!

I emailed is0lati0n today to tell her I'd be a few days late sending. I don't know why I've been having crafter's blockage with this swap...

Here's a little crazy sidenote -- I stopped by the drugstore this morning, thinking I'd get a few fun little things to throw into the cup to go with stuff I made (and I was going to get new fingernail polish for yours truly). As I was walking in, a car pulled up and the driver asked me where the hospital is. Actually, the only English word he spoke was "Hospital". Anyway, to make a very long story short -- the passenger was bleeding profusely from the head (stab wound, apparently). I convinced them to stop the car and wait while I called an ambulance. I got the clerk to call the ambulance, then the passenger collapsed on the sidewalk, bleeding like crazy through this wife-beater tank top that was tied around his head. I sat with them until the cops and medics showed up, had to give a statement to the police, etc. Then I was too shaken, and totally late to work to go into the drug store so I headed to my office. True story.

However, that's not my excuse for being late. I was going to be late anyway, with no really good excuse.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment." -- Dorothy Parker

http://poppetprojects.blogspot.com
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005 01:09:39 PM »

That's terrible! I once had some kid knock on my door in the middle of the night asking to use my phone because he'd been stabbed in the leg in a fight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2005 01:16:45 PM »

Oh yeah, I almost forgot
TODAY IS SEND OUT!!!
[/color]

Remember to PM me with your DC#, or if you are going to be late PM me as well (except you Poppet)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poppet
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005 07:05:29 AM »

I got my fabulous package from Lucy van Pelt today. I love it!

*There's a kitty pin cushion -- not only do I love cats, but I've been wanting a pin cushion to keep in my embroidery kit since I keep my other one at my sewing machine.
* There's a Dorothy Parker journal, which I'll keep in my purse (I heart Dorothy Parker)
* vanilla pancake mix, which may inspire me to clean the crafts off my table so I can prepare a proper meal for my daughter
* a yummy candle wrapped in beads
* very very cool beaded earrings
* kicky buttons (I just wanted to say 'kicky')

Thanks a bunch Kristi!

P.S. I'm sending to my partner today. Sorry for being a couple of days late!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: "Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment." -- Dorothy Parker

http://poppetprojects.blogspot.com
Ta2dPierced
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2005 01:48:34 PM »

I recieved my cup today from penguino I love everything  sorry the pictures are not all that great my camera sucks.
What I got:
*small cherry coin purse type bag with a snap and cherry print its awsome says life is jut a bowl of cherries.
*hot pink cell phone holder type bag its fuzzy swirly type fabric so cool
*necklace with a cherry disc dangle
*knitted stretchy cuff in black, and grey colors awsome but I cant for the life of my figure out how to put it on lmao
*awsome knitted and felt like purple flower pin so soft
*a way cute knitted penguin with purple hat and scarf he is so cute and will sit on my desk he is really soft a squishy too Smiley hehe
*2 pairs of bobby pins one set has beaded flowers on the end and the other set is beaded on the length of the bobby totally awsome and I am going to put them to good use Smiley
*and lasst bt not least a pink breast cancer bracelet(which I trust once my mom sees me wearing will be going to her she had breast cancer has awarness everything)

These pictures are so big but I dont know how to make them smaller?
Thanks so much penguino you are awsome and I really love everything
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005 01:52:01 PM by Ta2dPierced » THIS ROCKS   Logged
penguino
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2005 06:01:15 PM »

I also received my package from silloh_77 today. 

I got a pair of handmade knitting needle, stitch markers, an altoid box decorated in purple-my favorite color, flower and star magnets and a red zipper bag.

Thanks silloh_77.  New knitting supplies.  What must I make next Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2005 06:09:55 PM »

I recieved my cup today from penguino I love everything  sorry the pictures are not all that great my camera sucks.
What I got:
*small cherry coin purse type bag with a snap and cherry print its awsome says life is jut a bowl of cherries.
*hot pink cell phone holder type bag its fuzzy swirly type fabric so cool
*necklace with a cherry disc dangle
*knitted stretchy cuff in black, and grey colors awsome but I cant for the life of my figure out how to put it on lmao
*awsome knitted and felt like purple flower pin so soft
*a way cute knitted penguin with purple hat and scarf he is so cute and will sit on my desk he is really soft a squishy too Smiley hehe
*2 pairs of bobby pins one set has beaded flowers on the end and the other set is beaded on the length of the bobby totally awsome and I am going to put them to good use Smiley
*and lasst bt not least a pink breast cancer bracelet(which I trust once my mom sees me wearing will be going to her she had breast cancer has awarness everything)
[These pictures are so big but I dont know how to make them smaller?
Thanks so much penguino you are awsome and I really love everything

Thanks for your kind words.  I am glad that you like everything. 

Well actually the black-grey cuff is a bookmark.  Now that you mention it, it can be make into a cuff.  I think you just need fish the end thru the knitted part to form a loop and then can tie it off with the tail.  I hope it is clear.

And you are the second person to say the duckie is a penguin.  My boyfriend said the same thing.  I love the penguin/duckie too.  I made boyfriend another one because he can't part with duckie.  He calls it Duckie.  I may have to make myself another one to take to office.  I thought my boyfriend will get tired of Duckie and then I can reclaim Duckie as my own.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Jambalaya
Brisket Sandwich Recipe
How to Make Braised Short Ribs
Cornbread Stuffing Recipe
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...