A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,915
Currently Running With Scissors:
594 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: True Blood Swap round 4 Gallery  (Read 14842 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011 06:36:37 PM »

So everyone, prepare to listen to me boast about my amazing package from green r my tear$  Grin

First the outside of the box was very cute (my camera died before I got a pic). I anever have time to decorate the box when I do swaps (POs get me flustered). It said "True Blood (all flavor no bite)" and "Type O", it was adorable.

So I asked for a shirt incorporating Merlotte's and I rec'd this.

I love it!

Next I got this adorable Fangtasia zip pouch (I love Eric in general and I love the look of fangtasia in the series). It goes well with a fangtasia ID case I already have. (I'm conviced green r my tear$ is psychic, first this and more explanation to come) and its a good size.

Next is an oven mitt, which is awesome, if I can get it out of my mother's hands (who I think is more obsessed with the show then myself). Around work (also full of true blood fans) we all say "listen hooker" to each other.  I'm not even sure if its a direct quote from true blood (we may have paraphrased a lafayette quote) but we all say it with our best lafayette impersonations.

I'm an avid reader so I rec'd this book mark. My camera sucks (I refuse to blame myself for my crappy photography, lol). It says "Jessica is a trubie for eric, sookie, lafayette and true blood". (Side note, I am NOT a fan of Bill, I'm all Eric).

And some extras I rec'd. She was also psychic because she somehow knew I needed a new book light (mines dying) and some coasters (which I've been meaning to pick up forever and haven't). I also got some cards, photo magnets and a wooden "coffin" perfect to put some earrings in which had a few pieces of candy (one of which was one of my favs, those strawberry chewy things).

So thank you green r my tear$, awesome package!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011 07:24:53 PM »

OOOPPSS forgot to tell you the cosmo bag is for your mom!! As you said that she likes FangTasia!!  I am glad that I meet your expectations and more. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
yoyowa

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011 07:55:24 AM »

OOOPPSS forgot to tell you the cosmo bag is for your mom!! As you said that she likes FangTasia!!  I am glad that I meet your expectations and more. 

Lol, I really like the bag and she took my oven mitt so I may not tell her its for her, haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
melinda06sue
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011 08:51:26 AM »

I love the fangtasia pouch!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011 06:34:45 PM »

That is fine either way.  I usually tell whose is what and I did not this time.  I am glad she liked the just in a pinch potholder pattern by Keyka Lou Patterns.

Lol, I really like the bag and she took my oven mitt so I may not tell her its for her, haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
that1girl
i want to learn every craft there is

crafting for the fun of it

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011 06:26:57 AM »

love that package , that oven mit is the hotness Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011 06:47:27 AM »

SUCH CUTE STUFF ALREADY! hehe I love the oven mitt and fangtasia pouches and their cute little swap-with-mom story ;P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011 09:08:28 AM »

Awsome package!!!! I love that oven mitt! lol ya its a quote. My boyfriend and I say the same thing to eachother, that and if he or I do something then its "yous a mean nasty bi**h" lol Im no fan of Bill either.....I hate him...with a passion, every time Sookie's like "oh Bill I love you" in the tv series I cant stop myself from yelling "no you dont! just wait and see!" at the tv
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
yoyowa

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011 10:54:05 AM »

Im no fan of Bill either.....I hate him...with a passion, every time Sookie's like "oh Bill I love you" in the tv series I cant stop myself from yelling "no you dont! just wait and see!" at the tv
I know! I hate him more in the books I think for what happened in the car. He just annoys me to no end.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011 03:19:07 PM »

Im no fan of Bill either.....I hate him...with a passion, every time Sookie's like "oh Bill I love you" in the tv series I cant stop myself from yelling "no you dont! just wait and see!" at the tv
I know! I hate him more in the books I think for what happened in the car. He just annoys me to no end.

ya that and the lil stunt with Lorena...oh and the fact that he was doing dirty work on sookie for the queen, and doing that and STILL tryint to get her back! He has no shame! Eric is the much better pick, although I thought Quinn was a good one too but oh well lol Eric is so much better anyway
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Yarn Resources
Choosing the Perfect Yarn
How to Do a Basic Knit Stitch
Introduction to Yarn Fiber Types
Introduction to Yarn Textures
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...