A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Beginners inchies swap (SU 16th Dec 2010 - 15th Jan 2011 SO 16th Feb 2011)  (Read 37331 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sum1smuma
« Reply #300 on: January 23, 2011 08:32:23 AM »

I cannot find my cutting mat so I am feeling very slow at inchie progress. I have been collecting, for what seems like forever, paper and bits for this swap. Yet i like so many of you, have been distracted by things around me, panic that I don't own modge podge or PVC Glue (what is that??) or that crazy self doubt! Worst of all is this New Year pressure to organize my crafting!
Reading this thread everyday reassures me that I am not alone in any of this. So today will be super productive...or else!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ya just can't stop a crafty girl!
Gypsysoul_

...remember suddenlywe were thrown into the mystic

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: January 23, 2011 08:43:31 AM »

Trying to combine some medias in mini form....hmmm going to be interesting if I can pull it off!!  (Yeah,total teaser, lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always interested in personal swaps!  Either for crafted items or "oops" purchases. PM please!

ATC's yes!  Goth themes, macabre, rainbows, dark romance, etc -NO TWILIGHT - vampires DO NOT 'glisten'

Will knit for tattoos, no seriously, I will!
lylacfey
« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2011 02:37:50 AM »

I cannot find my cutting mat so I am feeling very slow at inchie progress. I have been collecting, for what seems like forever, paper and bits for this swap. Yet i like so many of you, have been distracted by things around me, panic that I don't own modge podge or PVC Glue (what is that??) or that crazy self doubt! Worst of all is this New Year pressure to organize my crafting!
Reading this thread everyday reassures me that I am not alone in any of this. So today will be super productive...or else!

I admit it too. I don't know what PVC glue is either. DH & I have all the glues in the world. I thought Aleene's Tacky and Elmer's was PVC. I keep hearing different brands and I keep thinking it's something totally different. PVC glue is a mystery to me in the crafting world. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #303 on: January 24, 2011 03:06:32 AM »

Hehe, It's pvA glue not PVC! You would probably know it as wood glue - but it is what we used most of the time at school in the uk for normal school glue. Works pretty good on paper too and it's really fun to pick off your fingers later.

On an organisers note; has everyone heard from or had some sort of communication with their partner / partners. Please check both lists if you requested 2 partners, I think there was one or 2 people who have to answer to both myself and Yumjello01 so will apear in 2 lists! If you have misplaced your partners questionaire, I still have them all so can forward it on again to you if need be. Any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2011 09:33:28 AM »

Just jumping in to let everyone know I have not disappeared! I have been prop managing for a show that has kept me crazy busy, but it is over now and I can focus on my swaps  Smiley hope to be inching soon  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #305 on: January 24, 2011 09:55:43 AM »

I am here and have had contact with both my partners.  I have sorted things out but haven't actually started.  I got super inspired all of a sudden on the matchbox swap so I finished that one up and now I am going to really concentrate on this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2011 11:27:46 AM »

Co-organizer's note:  If you're in my group, you need only PM me, no need to CC nilmerg, and vice versa, when sending and receiving.  Please check whose group you are in!

Thanks!

On a crafting note, today I bought the hook and eye lock that will keep all kitties out of my new room, so I can finally start working with tiny pieces and no fear of losing things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2011 01:53:17 PM »

I've had contact with both my partners. ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
sarahbug
Personal Swaps anyone? Message me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2011 02:04:25 PM »

Sending tomorrow to both partners.. yayyy (: This swap has been so much fun.. yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/shop/slfloyd31 - My etsy shop where you'll find a mish-mash of funky cute vintage pieces & handmade lovelies by ME (:

http://wists.com/sarahbug31 - My Wist-aroo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I luvvv personal swaps!  - message me!
pioneer9
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #309 on: January 24, 2011 02:14:57 PM »

Got a good start on both my sets this weekend; hoping to finish next weekend. I'm having fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Heat Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
How to Cook Fantastic Turkey Au Gratin with Sherry
How to Cook Extra Sweet Thanksgiving Yams
How to Do Chestnut Stuffing at Home
How to Prepare the Perfect Bread Stuffing at Home
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...