A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,400
Currently Running With Scissors:
778 Guests and 43 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
    Print  
Topic: 12/14/10 - New Craft Supplies Shop on Craftster Announcement  (Read 16188 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

McAnaraks
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2011 03:52:56 PM »

Hi Jungrrl,
thanks for replying, I find the project wonderful stuff very confusing.....is there somewhere i could read up on it?
also, is there a squarebuttonad that someone has purchased that i could look at, i can only see kittykill video ones, though i might be looking in the wrong place!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2011 03:56:26 PM »

I'm also looking forward to new affiliates being added in to the mix. My only problem so far has been that when I clicked on the two things I was ready to buy, neither of them were available. Is there any way to filter them out of the store?

Oh, grr!  To my knowledge, everything should update daily, but I'll report this as an issue.  Thanks for letting us know!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still having this issue - and with one of the same products as before, so I don't think it was purged in the daily update! Here's one of the links I'm talking about: http://www.craftster.org/shop/craft-supplies/fabric-and-fabric-tools/holiday-inspirationsmayhem-ombre-skulls/1074223
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2011 04:14:24 PM »

Hi Jungrrl,
thanks for replying, I find the project wonderful stuff very confusing.....is there somewhere i could read up on it?
also, is there a squarebuttonad that someone has purchased that i could look at, i can only see kittykill video ones, though i might be looking in the wrong place!

Yea PW can be a little overwhelming at first! And unfortunately their help section isn't stellar but I'll point you toward the basic outline!

https://www.projectwonderful.com/aboutauctions.php
https://www.projectwonderful.com/abouttheinfiniteauction.php

I think you're only seeing the video ad because of your region.  That means we have lots of available spaces for you! More reason to sign up! Wink

Here are a few that are showing in the US.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2011 09:51:03 PM »

I'm also looking forward to new affiliates being added in to the mix. My only problem so far has been that when I clicked on the two things I was ready to buy, neither of them were available. Is there any way to filter them out of the store?

Oh, grr!  To my knowledge, everything should update daily, but I'll report this as an issue.  Thanks for letting us know!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still having this issue - and with one of the same products as before, so I don't think it was purged in the daily update! Here's one of the links I'm talking about: http://www.craftster.org/shop/craft-supplies/fabric-and-fabric-tools/holiday-inspirationsmayhem-ombre-skulls/1074223

Aww, boo!  Thank you for the link!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2011 11:19:01 AM »

Oh, grr!  To my knowledge, everything should update daily, but I'll report this as an issue.  Thanks for letting us know!

Aww, boo!  Thank you for the link!

Yay!  So we've located the bug that's causing this issue and they're working to repair it.  THANK YOU for helping us get to the bottom of this!  We very much appreciate it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2011 11:27:13 AM »

Yay awesome! Thanks! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone have a couple extra felting needles? I'll trade for them!

Pinterest

Etsy shop
karenvanover
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2011 09:23:33 PM »

I appreciate Craftster diversifying their revenue streams to keep this site free. I assume any new endeavor will have glitches and bugs. Its only been a few weeks and a couple of those short workweeks at that. Although I source my primary materials at thrift stores, I still need thread, needles, pins and such; I think I will probably be using the shop feature to stock up on those things. Personally, I look forward to seeing it evolve and get better.

I would just like to add that the staff and moderators of this site have been the most responsive of any unpaid site I've used and better than many subscription sites so I'm sure they are eager to have all the bugs worked out as soon as possible. Congratulations on what I see as a smart business move for your community.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2011 12:54:12 PM »

I appreciate Craftster diversifying their revenue streams to keep this site free. I assume any new endeavor will have glitches and bugs. Its only been a few weeks and a couple of those short workweeks at that. Although I source my primary materials at thrift stores, I still need thread, needles, pins and such; I think I will probably be using the shop feature to stock up on those things. Personally, I look forward to seeing it evolve and get better.

I would just like to add that the staff and moderators of this site have been the most responsive of any unpaid site I've used and better than many subscription sites so I'm sure they are eager to have all the bugs worked out as soon as possible. Congratulations on what I see as a smart business move for your community.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback!  This is great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2011 12:51:44 PM »

Eeep!  We've added products from 5 new stores to the shop!

Here's who we've added:
Dick Blick Art Materials
CreateForLess.com
Delphi Glass
AllBrands.com
The Knot Wedding Shop

And, we still have products from these stores:
Joann
Artbeads.com
Costume Craze
Celebrate Express

Also, if you haven't had a chance to try the various filters and options in the shop, here's an easy way to see all Valentine's supply under $5!  Looove filters.

Happy shopping, all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Print  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Household Items That Can Be Used As Beauty Products
Copy the Cover: Olivia Munn
Simple Solutions to Summer Beauty Dilemmas
How Do You Get Sexy Feet?
How to Make a Personal Perfume
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...