A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,669
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pets need stuff too Swap  (Read 6495 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Critter10

Losing my sanity one day at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2012 08:30:51 AM »

This is certainly intriguing, both formats sound equally cool. For an idea of the pets in my family: 6 cats and a sugar glider, xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/Critter10/
Adapt. Improvise. Overcome. Mischief Managed.
~Anyone can accomplish any task with no limits and constant encouragement.
~There is no such thing as trash, only future craft supplies that no one has claimed.
adrienne_bowers
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2012 09:21:25 AM »

I'm also adopting a friend's chinchilla soon and it's been a loooonnnggg time since I've had a chinchilla!  Would be a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2012 07:24:23 PM »

I really hope this happens. We have a stray dog that has been here for 3 weeks now. I can't find it's owners despite tons of posters, flyers, ad in newspaper, notified animal control that he was here, notices up at all veterinary hospitals. If someone was looking for him, they would have found him. Anyway, I've had him vaccinated, checked for intestinal worms and heartworms, started him on heartworm preventative and flea/tick meds. So..long story short, I guess he is ours. He will be neutered in a couple of weeks. Despite being very sweet and interested in us, he wouldn't touch any toy of any kind at first and just the last week he is finally starting to play. Actually today he was going nuts with the toys. I would love to get some fun stuff for him, and/or maybe some stuff for my other dogs. One is diabetic and totally blind, but he loves to play Smiley Ok, no more rambling. I'd love to do this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need peg people for my daughter. Personal swap anyone?
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2012 02:49:17 PM »

I am interested in doing this swap! We have a cat and a doxie puppy. I would love both things for them and artwork of my pup!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2012 10:02:16 PM »

This could be fun. My dogs go through toys like nobodys business. They seem to think the squeaky must DIE!!

Here's my babies. Alathea called Laylay and Buttons. Buttons is a rescue. He's around 13 and the people who had him before wanted to kill him because they were bored with him! He is the sweetest boy and if you show him a ball he goes nuts and will outplay anyone. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissThing
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2012 11:39:31 PM »

i'd be interested as long as its not this month, i've got so much on i havent time to craft anything else Cheesy i'm already doing the other rodent swap thats going on its been great fun so far. and is my first ever swap. i have 10 pet rats and 8 pet mice and i also have four snakes. i defo would love something for my snakes they need some loving and some art of my rats would be fantastic. i love my rats to pieces. i also used to have a great dane dog who i miss intensly and something to remember her boy would make my day. i hope this gets underway.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful; or believe to be beautiful" William Morris

http://pinterest.com/icanhasdreamz/
http://www.wists.com/ICanHasDreamz
RachelStitches
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2012 03:27:04 PM »

I also have 10 rats who need new toys, and a new rabbit as well. I'll be keeping an eye out for sign ups.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog - rachelstitches.blog spot.co.uk
Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/RachelStitches
casslyra
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2012 10:57:37 AM »

I would be up for this too. I don't mind organizing as long as ya'll don't mind waiting a few weeks to start. Going on vacation July 26 until Aug 5. It is always soooo hard to leave my babies even when it is just with my husband let alone a petsitter.
I have 2 dogs and 6 cats. And i have a pet product business. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissThing
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2012 02:03:40 PM »

I also have 10 rats who need new toys, and a new rabbit as well. I'll be keeping an eye out for sign ups.

Aw you should have joined the rodent revolution swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful; or believe to be beautiful" William Morris

http://pinterest.com/icanhasdreamz/
http://www.wists.com/ICanHasDreamz
PurplePaisley
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2012 07:36:10 PM »

Im up for this swap and I participated in one last year. That was a open swap. I would be willing to organize for you as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Stitch Blackwork Embroidery
How to Sew a Dart on Garments
How to Do Ribbon Embroidery
How to Paint Warhammer Miniatures
How to Paint Blood Angels
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...