A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
351 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 98
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R3 - OTT Edition Gallery  (Read 87923 times)
Tags for this thread: hoopla  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

schnerby
« Reply #550 on: January 14, 2011 01:57:38 AM »

Oh my goodness. This gallery rocks.
I love the pocket watch, and the coffee and the little animal in a suit and... who am I kidding I'm loving them all. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Sketchbook Project 2012 My theme: Hope

I have hundreds of purple buttons (a few different styles). Personal swap?
doaflip
« Reply #551 on: January 14, 2011 02:18:49 AM »

So much awesome going on here! The racoon in a suit and the octopus with a monacle are on my wists now  Cheesy

And those rock, paper, scissor, lizard, Spock symbols look familiar... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=326055.0 Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tumblr      Etsy     Twitter
Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #552 on: January 14, 2011 04:08:06 AM »

I can't believe how the gallery exploded yesterday! So much to admire... The pocketwatch and the gears cross stitch have to go on my wists! I loved the little rat with a flower inside. The raccoon and owl both show an amazing amount of skill. This is one very impressive gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #553 on: January 14, 2011 05:45:43 AM »

The pocketwatch is amazing!

I really love the coffee/caffeine hoop as well!  Wisted that one!

Fabulous work ladies!  They are coming in too fast to comment on them all, but each one is a tiny work of art!!!  I would be thrilled to have any (all) of them on my hoopla wall!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #554 on: January 14, 2011 06:08:52 AM »

I agree that it is simply impossible to comment on every wonderful hoop in this gallery but you all just bowl me over with your talent.  This swap whipped my butt.  I had a very hard time with the tiny space, and I really didn't think I would. 

My daughter agreed to take my hoops to the post office near hear work today, then walked right out without them.  She has promised to grab them after work and take them for me so I should be sending dc's this evening.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed Knitter
« Reply #555 on: January 14, 2011 06:21:00 AM »

I love my hoop!!! Isn't it beautiful? Any Firefly fans out there? Icebyrd67 did a fabulous job!

Seriously, if a man walks down the street in a hat like that you know he isn't afraid of anything.

It is beautifully done - the stitching is incredibly tiny in my tiny little hoop and I love the pom pom.

OMG. Sorry for the netspeak, but you got a Jayne Hat!!! I'm totally going to wist that now. I really need to do a piece with one of my favorite River quotes "I can kill you with my brain." Or "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal." There are just so many good quotes to choose from.

I've been away from this thread for a few days and holy crap it's exploded! I'm only on page 39!

::rushes off to see more of the pretties::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #556 on: January 14, 2011 06:22:15 AM »

Coffee hoop is LOVE.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #557 on: January 14, 2011 06:47:33 AM »

OMG. Sorry for the netspeak, but you got a Jayne Hat!!! I'm totally going to wist that now. I really need to do a piece with one of my favorite River quotes "I can kill you with my brain." Or "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal." There are just so many good quotes to choose from.

I've been away from this thread for a few days and holy crap it's exploded! I'm only on page 39!

::rushes off to see more of the pretties::

Have you seen the patterns at cthulhucrochet? They have cross stitch instructions for all the chars from firefly and the cutest christmas ornaments, all in the Jayne hat:

http://cthulhucrochet.blogspot.com/2010/11/browncoat-christmas-ornaments-with-free.html
http://cthulhucrochet.blogspot.com/2010/02/more-firefly-cross-stitch.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed Knitter
« Reply #558 on: January 14, 2011 06:57:27 AM »

I love the penguin in the Jayne hat! And the Jayne character is too adorable for words!

You know you're evil right? Truly and deeply evil? Not once in my entire adult life have I ever wanted to try cross stitch. It was the one fiber related hobby that I've never liked. Now, I'm going to have to cross stitch the cast of firefly. Add in the Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock cross stitch I saw, and I think I just became a cross stitcher.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: January 14, 2011 07:12:22 AM »

that coffee hoop inspired me!  I knew I was going to make a friend a coffee embroidery, but now  I'm adding the caffeine molecule thingy too!  she'll love it Smiley 

every hoop in the last 3 pages has been awesome too. great work everyone!  It's getting really hard to keep up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 98 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Ikki
How to Draw Hiroshi
How to Draw Hinata Hyuga
Behind The Scenes: IDW Comic-Con Exclusives
How to Draw Frankenstein Doctor
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...