A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,141
Currently Running With Scissors:
478 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stocking Stuffers Swap 2010 - Share Your Joyous Presents!!  (Read 6146 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ChrissyCrafts
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010 02:59:01 PM »

Oh and the peanut M&M's and skittles may or may not have made it the first day out of the package  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrissyCrafts
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010 03:07:13 PM »

Ah! in the pic with the notepads there are two handmade stamps! I couldnt get close enough with the camera. One is a boys head and the other one is a bee. There is also a coffee cup sleeve; which i was using and have been... its in the frig from this morning run to d&d's.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010 08:33:33 PM »

banana_bomb ~ I love the hair piece! And what is marmite?

ChrissyCrafts ~ I love all the organization items you got!! The embroidery cozy/organizer is a great idea. I think I'm going to add it to my list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2011 09:48:53 AM »

lady4feet marmite is definitely an acquired taste, its a spread for toast. I had to hunt all over for it for Banana_bomb as its not used here in Ireland.

I am sorry for my delay in posting, but I was out of the country since boxing day and had a wedding the day after I came back. My camera has gone awol along the way, along with the picures of the goodies that banana_bomb sent me.

I will hopefully post some of the pics when I get a functional camera, but in the meantime this is some of what she sent.

Some nice vintage fabric, a patchwork scarf, coaster and needle book.
this is the fabric and needle book, the coasters and scarf are made of the same kind of patchwork as the needle book, but my sister loved the coasters, so I gave them to her along with the scarf..of course I should have taken pix first..sorry...

A shrine to music

this is so pretty
Some candy and a great craft magazine.
surprisingly some of the candy is still intact...

A nice little caddy for holding stuff on my desk, This was originally white, I love the shape and added some scrapbooking papers to the sides.

and some great beads.

And some cards, most of whom I have already used as thank you cards. They featured this really cute elephant.

thanks banana_bomb,
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011 01:22:47 PM by edelC - Reason: added photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zuliblu
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2011 11:14:37 PM »

OOP'S I forgot to post pics of the amazing package I received from mom2em, I love everything!! Sorry about the poor pics, only have my phone camera right now...
Here is the stash all wrapped up

I love these "WORLD CHAMPION SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS" Fleece pillows!!
Some delightful bath products:Cute Hair accessories
Adorable assorted Notecards
An ornament and bookmark embellished with silk flowers, super cute!
And a felt pouch, cite earrings, and a pin-up girl magnet
Thank you mom2em, Happy New Year to all of the Stocking Stuffer 2010 Swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rainbowendings
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011 12:05:32 AM »

Damara, I have pictures of the things I sent you if you want me to post them? I don't know if you've been on or not.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No swaps currently in progress. Smiley
OPEN FOR PERSONAL SWAPS

WistEtsyBlog
greenfaerie
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011 09:43:50 PM »

So I finally got a free minute to photograph my amazing swap package for RubyRain!

I got:

4 lovely soaps with essential oils in great shapes.  The plain peppermint (not too strong at all, love it!) and the poppy shaped lavender one are my favorites.

Two lavender sachets for drawer or dryer!  Cheesy

Two washcloths, one varigated shells and one knitted with flower motif inside.

A Micheal's gift certificate!  Never can use enough supplies!

A silly cute snowman.  If you squeeze him, his eyes pop out.  Adorable!

A fabulous keychain with a Japanese girl on it

A beautiful blue scarf that's super super long.  Perfect for chilly beach weather!

A just-right project size bag that has a super cute owl on it!

A cute tree hugger bag in hemp!  I love reusable bags, the Peace on Earth/green tree theme, and a bit proponent of industrial hemp and related ecological implications.  Perfect for me!

One of my favorites, a trio of embroidered buttons.  Must create the right project for these!

My other non-Christmas favorite; a loaded charm braclet in icy colors Asian themed.  I LOVE this so very very much.  Cheesy  I can't wait to wear it to a local Chinese New Year celebration, as well as just in general.

She also sent a lot of beautiful felt retro ornaments, a stocking art hanging, and a owl pin cushion.  The pin cushion is currently in use lol, and the felt ornaments are still on the tree.  I want to make a second post later once the tree comes down to show them off in all my glory.  All of them are also my favorites!  Cheesy 

I had a wonderful swap with you, RubyRain!  Thank you so very much, love every last bit of your package!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011 09:46:12 PM by greenfaerie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011 11:56:51 PM »

I recieved some awesome stuff from ninetyninety, I put one thing from her etsy shop in my wist, and she sent, how cool is that Grin
Here are the pictures:
Fabric scaps
Note card set and candy
lip chap holder, pin cushion, tunisian crochet hook awesome and this was the big and it's bamboo and it fits in my work bag - can you tell you can't buy these where I live?
Jewellery - I wisted a nederland one from her shop, and she sent a nederland and canada one - thanks Smiley
tiny wallet, so needed this, I share a locker at work, but my partner smokes - I don't, after smelling like smoke for a week and having red itchy eyes, I stopped using the locker, my jacket hangs in the "non smoker" coat rack, my lunch goes in the fridge, minor problem of carrying my debit card, discount card, license, credit card in my pocket, they were getting bent and damaged, this wallet is very small, holds 5 cards, coins, and cash, and fits perfectly in my pocket without being awkward, and it's my absolute fave colour, thanks so much ninetyninety, if you can believe it, I've never seen one of these wallets around here, not sure if you made it or bought it, either way it's awesome and I'd love to be able to get more for friends Smiley

Sorry I took so long to post pics, but please know I loved this package and only waited to open until Christmas because I was way to sick to open it and enjoy it any sooner.  I
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
RubyRain
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011 07:24:04 PM »

I forgot to post my pics!
here is my great swap from greenfaerie!
Thanks for everything!!

the whole shebang!

awesome pendants and bracelet that I LOVE and have worn 2x already

isn't this the best pin cushion and pins! LOVE it!

awesome cards

a cool mermaid frame
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011 07:26:52 PM by RubyRain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homeschooling mama of 4 kidlets.

Mamahood is not for wimps!
greenfaerie
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2011 02:11:32 PM »

Oh, btw, I forgot to put in the package the photo corners for the mermaid frame.  Just get some photo corners and stick your chosen photograph in there with the photo corners.  I could just see it being a good frame for a kid photo at the shore, whether lake or ocean. Smiley

Glad you like everything!  The bracelet purple beads are actually leaded glass (no worries for wearing it though, I checked, just don't soak it in vinegar and lick it lol) from an antique light fixture from Asheville, NC.  Smiley  It was a pleasure to craft for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Beaded Watch Bands
How to Make Paper Beads
How to Make Beaded Hoop Earrings
How to Make Beaded Headbands
How to Make Beaded Watch Band Designs
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...