Whilst searching the internet for some easy hand made Secret Santa gifts, I had the idea to create some lip glosses, so I visited the 99p shop (British $Store equivalent), got out my cauldron and set to work (for five minutes!).
Here's what you need:
1. Mini storage tubs
3. Petroleum jelly
4. Photo paper
5. Citronella (I love that word!) or lemon essential oil
(You'll also need a microwavable dish/mug and something to poke and stir with.)
Here's what you do:
1. Depending on the size of your storage pots, put a dollop of Petroleum jelly in a mug/dish.
2. Put it in the microwave for a couple of minutes until it's turned to liquid.
3. Sprinkle in some lovely cocoa* and stir it around until dissolved.
4. Transfer the jelly/cocoa* mixture to the storage pot.
5. Wait 10 minutes for it to set (whilst having the time of your life on clip art making a label).
6. Print your labels on photo paper and glue them to the storage pots.
* or a few drops of essential oil.
You can play around with different ingredients/storage pots, add some menthol/mint oils for the boys, and even add some glitter for some festive sparkle if you so wish - cater to your recipients tastes. (go. crazy.)