A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,500
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap GALLERY  (Read 19020 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2011 09:36:46 PM »

Yes, I did receive today....and boy did deadbathducky spoil me rotten! I'd have to partner with her for at least 2 more swaps to make up for it! Smiley

Here's the wonderful stash that was brought to my porch today:

The journal...SO fun and colorful and crazy, just like us!

the back:

Here are a few of the pages.  She included everything from doodles to crafts and even some candy!

A treasure map!

And even Vegemite...which I may have to try Smiley

I also received some candy, a grow your own vampire (hehehehe), a cd of Australian children's songs, an Australian activity book, some brochures ( I love getting things from peoples' homelands Smiley ) and a cute stuffed bear decorated with some of my (and my partner's) fave movies and music things.

A painting of the Repo Man from one of my fave movies- "Repo! The Genetic Opera", which deadbathducky also likes and a mask in honor of our shared affection for the Joker ...Why so serious??

An ADORABLE clutch with a button closure.  The outside is in the pic above, this is the inside....love the little skulls!

And her first sock monkey! Isn't it great? AND it's Sheldon from one of my fave TV shows - The Big Bang Theory! His shirt says "Bazinga!" in binary code and he's holding a little the Flash.  He even watched tonight's episode with me Smiley

Thank you, deadbathducky! I loved this swap and I hope to swap with you again ( I will spoil you extra good next time Smiley )

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2011 09:58:17 PM »

i am just so happy you likie:)we should totally swap again ya, i had loads of fun in this swap, crafting, chatting, writing Cheesy

thanks imbettinonalice for being my swap partner and thanks DizzerSpinninRound for organising Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
Ramona Q

There is a space between 'Ramona' and the 'Q'

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2011 10:58:09 PM »

I received from Serenthia. But I'm not a home so I can't post photos until late next week. Just another thing to look forward to when I go home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2011 01:03:27 AM »

i received from EkkaGrrl today! she sent ages ago, but it took it's sweet time finding it's way here to the southern hemisphere!

the journal was AWESOME. it included so many beautiful details from her life - drawings by her kids, and cute things they said, a fortune from a fortune cookie, pictures of her craft, inspiring quotes, and snapshots from her daily life (both photographed and written!).

she also included some beautiful beaded snowflakes, which i am going to hang in the window.

thank you for sharing your life with me EkkaGrrl, i'm truly honoured, and i'm  excited about staying snail-mail buddies!

xxx

i think this is my fave page <3

<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Serenthia
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2011 01:36:19 AM »

Yay I'm glad my partner has finally received! Hopefully mine comes soon too Smiley I guess its just that time where everything is backed up at the post office!

I absolutely love the "sparkly hands" page - just gorgeous! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2011 06:10:13 AM »

So.. was there glitter everywhere?  Cheesy Cheesy When Richard told me what Ruby said about the glitter in her hand I knew I wanted to add that. I had the great idea to photocopy her hands and add real glitter! There was glitter EVERYWHERE!  Cheesy Sorr if your house is covered now too. Tongue

Glad you liked my snowflakes. I figured you don't see much snow your way. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2011 06:14:06 AM »

So.. was there glitter everywhere?  Cheesy Cheesy When Richard told me what Ruby said about the glitter in her hand I knew I wanted to add that. I had the great idea to photocopy her hands and add real glitter! There was glitter EVERYWHERE!  Cheesy Sorr if your house is covered now too. Tongue

Glad you liked my snowflakes. I figured you don't see much snow your way. Wink

there wasn't toooo much glitter, and besides, our house can always use more sparkle! we were babysitting our fairy goddaughter today, and she thought it was awesome Cheesy

the snowflakes are adorable, and no, we don't see snow where i live, even in winter. you have to go up to the mountains in june to get a glimpse. i LOVE snow. i have a dream of buying a cottage somewhere in the far, far, far north, and just being snowed in for 3 months at a time. my idea of heaven!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2011 05:29:54 PM »

Such awesome journals!

Also... OMG REPO THE GENETIC OPERA!!!!!!! <3 I hated it the 1st time I watched it honestly but I watched it again with boyfriend on the 26th and I really like it now ^.^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2011 05:51:56 PM »

Such awesome journals!

Also... OMG REPO THE GENETIC OPERA!!!!!!! <3 I hated it the 1st time I watched it honestly but I watched it again with boyfriend on the 26th and I really like it now ^.^

OMG I love that movie! It was one of the many things that deadbathducky and I had in common.  My boyfriend is one of the few people I know that has even seen it let alone likes it and when he saw the painting he was blown away as well.  I did a geeky dance haha.  I'm finding a frame asap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
katara
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2011 04:51:21 AM »

My AWESOME journal from VegasZombie has arrived and I LOVE it!!

The journal and beautiful matchbox shrine she made for me:

Close-up of shrine:

Journal pages:

Extras:
Coconut M&M's which I love - but can't get in South Africa!  Grin Thanks for your generosity VegasZombie!!
And some matchbook booklets!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brooklyn Pizza and Egg Cream With Marty Markowitz
How to Make Chili With Chilies
April Fools Steak Recipe
Chicken Chorizo Meatloaf Recipe
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...