A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,103
Currently Running With Scissors:
424 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Yule Swap Round 24 Gallery  (Read 11985 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bhean
Fairly goth mother

believing is seeing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2010 12:37:34 PM »

Wow, everyone's packages are so beautiful!!! 

My gift from Maman Tattoo arrived today and I love all my treats!  All in a sweet felt stocking embroidered with a pentacled sun...

I love the beautiful embroidered Hecate for my shrine.  It is perfect since I don't have an image of my Lady - only candles and a chalice.  i love it!  And the kiddies love the felt food - it disappeared the second I took this photo to be cooked up into a tasty feast for their dollies.

This is a funky chenille witches' ladder filled with keys and a piece of black marble to please Hecate.  It sounds like a beautiful wind chime as the keys tinkle against each other....completely surprising.

And last but not least - a lovely hematite wire wrapped ring, which fits perfectly!

Thank you so much Maman Tattoo for a lovely package!  It made my day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wistiness.... www.wists.com/bhean
Radmom
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2010 01:58:03 PM »

Packages are awesome as ever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2010 07:57:39 PM »

Ok got the camera working and here are the pictures of the awesome package I received from Saturn on Monday!

This is the whole lot together

The beautiful stocking in my favorite color, Green Smiley

This soap smells so good! There is a natural sea sponge scrubber built in it for my face! Now that I have a picture up of it I can use it and can't wait!!!

Here is the first necklace that she sent me, and it has matching earrings.  The necklace has a matching charm on it, but my flash completely blurred it out Sad Its so beautiful and its one of my favorite colors to wear.

And last, but not least Smiley A lovely earth necklace, which is my element. I am not sure what stones are in the bottle but I love it because its green lol!

There were also some chocolates and some seashells in my stocking, they are in the first picture.  Thanks so much for such a lovely package Saturn! I hope you like everything I sent you as much as I love my goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2010 07:58:53 PM »

I'm so glad you loved your package, Tsuki! now that I got yours I wished I've made more... next time, right? Wink

The tassel thing was the last thing I made, and I think Hecate truly inspired me with this. It ended up far from what I first had the idea of... but far better, too!

Kendra's package is so great for her, phnxreign99! I didn't need the names to know who it was for. You truly nailed it!

Now on my AWESOME PACKAGE OF YULENESS DOOM from bhean! (Pic heavy!)

Gorgeous smelling inscence, Spurce resign (harvested on fullmoon, please!) And an offering bowl (to the gods, what's written)

Besom ornaments, there's 4 of them! Totally lovely! even the atheist BF loved them Smiley

origami piece for merrick

Wonderful dish I'll find a place for soon. Funny is everytime I tried to take the pic, light was reflecting on the Sun's head, even with no flash....

Gorgeous little birdie for my girl, did you handmade it??

criss-cross? is that what it's called? Well it's so great Smiley I love my tree now! speaking of which...

Needed to show you! there's all my ornaments for this year and last year's WWP, cards from the swap too! <3

thanks a lot, bhean!! Cheesy

edit: I forgot my great stocking! it trully rocks!! so soft and cuddly and great! Cheesy

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010 08:15:07 PM by MamanTattoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2010 02:45:14 AM »

I absolutely love that blue/purple necklace with matching earrings Cheesy And the besom ornament is really cool! I'd be really jealous if I didn't have that little voice in my head reminding me that I don't even have room for a mini tree at home, so they'd end up living in a box. Roll Eyes (now I'm just reasonably jealous)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2010 06:19:46 AM »

Love everyone's fantastic parcels ...so inspiring
glad computer working now so I can see all the lovely goodies  ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2010 06:28:10 AM »

Received a fantastic parcel from Melladh today ...

Beautiful stocking in gorgeous rich colours ... here hanging in my hall with the other Xmas stockings I'm slowly collecting...adore it ;0)

Beautiful Scandinavian ornament now hanging on my tree

Another beautiful Scandinavian ornament also hanging on my tree

Tated silvery winter book mark with little Buddha - so delicate and pretty ...will be used for my Xmas reading

Silver notebook with a lovely line drawing of the Scandinavian goddess Skadi in it ...big thanks for this ...intrigued by this goddess

and last but not least a fantastic pincushion jar full of bobbins to wind my thread around. will be using this as doing lost of cross stitch at the moment

Thank you so much I loved the parcel... great partner ;0)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010 06:35:03 AM by holistic knitter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2010 08:04:31 AM »

Glad you liked it! I was a bit worried whether I'd manage to score good colors for you, as I'm more of a jewel-tones type of person, and those are listed under your dislikes Cheesy

The notebook has a couple of more printed images as well, inserted at random, among others a gorgeous Louhi illustration I borrowed from an art portfolio of Kalevala that I found online. Thanks for introducing me to it, I now have a Kalevala book on my wishlist Cheesy

Just for tooting my own horn a bit, here's a full shot of the notebook..

And a shot of the bobbins I made
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Pixiefirefly
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2010 08:17:49 AM »

Very neat stuff that everyone has received!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

morrigan_le_faye
Come to the dark side - we have cookies....

currently obsessed with fibres! :D

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2010 10:06:26 AM »

Oh my, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Skadi drawing!! So wonderfull! I knew who it is befor I read her name.. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Christmas Ornaments Out of Used Folders
How to Make a Place Card and Napkin Holder from Christmas Cards
How to Make a Christmas Cards Wreath
How to Make Home Made Bath Salts
How to Knit an iPod Cover
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...