Swap name: I Love Cooking Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: psyche
Sign-up date range: December 5 - December 13, 2010
Date to send item by:
January 27, 2011
February 3 ,2011
Limited to a certain number of people? No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? No Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant
to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YesDetails of swap:
Do you love grilling, frying, baking, sauteeing, broiling,. . . or any other type of cooking? Then this swap is for you. Swap anything to do with cooking (recipes, aprons, oven mitts, cookie cutters, food-related jewellery/t-shirts, things for the kitchen....). Please send 5 points worth of items to your partner. Point Layout:
Small Item = 1 point --> 2 or less hours (eg. bookmark, earrings, coin purse)... or under $10
Medium Item = 2 points --> 2 or more hours (eg. scarf, doll, necklace)... or $10-$30
Large Item = 3 points --> 3 or more hours (eg. shirt, purse, shawl, jewellery set)... or $30+
If you want to participate, information to send to the organizer (psyche): QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: I Love Cooking Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? Continent?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies or dietary requirements that would affect what you could receive in this swap?
Do you have any allergens in your home (eg. smoke, pets)?
What are your favourite types of things to cook?
What are your favourite colours, and the colours of your kitchen (if applicable)?
What are your favourite patterns, themes, or images?
What colours do you dislike?
Are there any patterns, themes or images you dislike?
What specific things or types of things would you like to receive?
What crafts might you do for this swap?
Do you have a Wists, blog, or other place where a partner can learn more about you?
Do you have anything further to tell your partner?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Participants:
8 ) Bugaboo1
= Sent & ReceivedTEAL
= Received & Sending LateORANGE
= Sending Late
= Feedback GivenRED
= Given Negative Feedback for NON sending or not providing proof of sending (there's still an opportunity to change it. . . )PARTNERS & SENDING
craftycakelady rubies-pearls (ANGEL)
PurplePaisley (package missing in the mail) GALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=368428.0