A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,924
Currently Running With Scissors:
343 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 563196 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5110 on: November 06, 2011 06:12:59 PM »

You should try the Divine hat...it is a nice interesting pattern involving back post stitches...and it makes a nice swirl pattern...!  I do love that hat, though...I might switch up and try that one, silvermoon!

RLB--your chair pads look like lovely slices of citrus fruit!  They look very cushy as well!

Rlynn--scrappy projects always seem to be popular!  I also like the bag holders.

lozzieozzie--don't get overwhelmed...you can only do one project at a time anyway, and you can't force creativity!  Just enjoy the process and when you can't make anything, browse the threads and do a little project!

I want everyone to know I have not forgotten the two challenges winners...I have lost my "maintenance" mojo and need to go through all the posts--ugh!

But, I will work on it before Christmas and for the rest of the year, anyone who posts will be in a random drawing for a prize...anything goes!!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5111 on: November 06, 2011 06:19:31 PM »

Gosh, I feel like I've been so absent on craftster lately - I check in religiously but have had very little energy to throw in a comment or two. Soooo many awesome projects. I just finished a big paper for my art history class and I feel like I might have finally jumped a big hurdle that's been so much stress this semester. But back to the crafting! I have some finished stuff I need to get around to getting pictures of - some though are xmas presents and a few might be spied on here so I'll wait til after they're received to post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #5112 on: November 06, 2011 06:34:19 PM »

You should try the Divine hat...it is a nice interesting pattern involving back post stitches...and it makes a nice swirl pattern...!  I do love that hat, though...I might switch up and try that one, silvermoon!

Haha! That's the next one in my queue! Is it quick? I don't have a huge pressing need for hats, but they make great last minute gifts... if they don't take a week to make!

Speaking of things that work up quick, does anyone have a quick blanket pattern, or alternatively know of an Australia place that takes squares for blankets? I don't think I can afford to post overseas, and this months charity challenge for Nerd Wars is blankets or blankets squares.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #5113 on: November 06, 2011 07:41:28 PM »

The divine hat can easily be made in a couple of hours...here is a link to the one my friend made...

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393851.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skittlebub

« Reply #5114 on: November 06, 2011 11:23:50 PM »

Haha! That's the next one in my queue! Is it quick? I don't have a huge pressing need for hats, but they make great last minute gifts... if they don't take a week to make!

Speaking of things that work up quick, does anyone have a quick blanket pattern, or alternatively know of an Australia place that takes squares for blankets? I don't think I can afford to post overseas, and this months charity challenge for Nerd Wars is blankets or blankets squares.

What about baby blankets for the Royal Childrens or Royal Women's. You'd probably have to give them a call & see if they'd take them. And check with the NICU's as well
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

« Reply #5115 on: November 06, 2011 11:36:44 PM »

Oooh, the NICU - didn't think of that! The Royal Childrens were happy enough to take hats at the oncology ward, so it shouldn't be a problem. Hmmm, going to Melbourne on Sunday, but can I get this purse, and a doll and a baby blanket all done by the end of the week?  Roll Eyes Masochist? Me? Not much. At least it isn't hitting 30 here yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skittlebub

« Reply #5116 on: November 07, 2011 02:12:01 AM »

Oooh, the NICU - didn't think of that! The Royal Childrens were happy enough to take hats at the oncology ward, so it shouldn't be a problem. Hmmm, going to Melbourne on Sunday, but can I get this purse, and a doll and a baby blanket all done by the end of the week?  Roll Eyes Masochist? Me? Not much. At least it isn't hitting 30 here yet!
If you don't get it done this week do it for the 27th & come to Fed Square. We'll have our Mini at the Mini Car club display  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
MissKerouac
I'm a bum, but not the cool Dharma kind.

only dead fish swim with the stream

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5117 on: November 07, 2011 05:31:21 PM »

36. Make a reusable Advent Calendar

Decided to make it for my sister so I could fill it with all sorts of things for her. I filled it with buttons, rubber ducky push pins, scrapbooking whimsies, and Werthers Chocolates

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a talk show host." -Heathers-
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

« Reply #5118 on: November 07, 2011 05:55:15 PM »

Aww, that's so sweet of you to do for your sister. I love the idea of using matchboxes as little drawers.

I made a "jar" for the jar of whimsies swap, I won't post a picture here, because I haven't sent it yet, but my partner should know not to look at my ravelry page so you can look at offsite pictures Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5119 on: November 07, 2011 05:56:47 PM »

Aww, that's so sweet of you to do for your sister. I love the idea of using matchboxes as little drawers.

I made a "jar" for the jar of whimsies swap, I won't post a picture here, because I haven't sent it yet, but my partner should know not to look at my ravelry page so you can look at offsite pictures Wink

Nice silvermoon! I was wondering what crochet lovelies you might have made for the whimsy swap  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Yummy Text in Gimp
How to Make Your Own Borders in Gimp
How to Assign a Sound File in Windows XP
How to Create Mutated Pictures in Gimp
How to Make Flaming Text in Gimp
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...