You can find tutorials for most of the original quilts on my blog. See link below.
1-2. Snack Attack quilt top. Made two of these but only 1 is quilted so far.More closeups here
3. Coolest Men of 2010 quilt top.
4. Love Blossoms wall haning for MAQ swap
5. Love Blossoms wall hanging for self
6. Wizard of Oz quilt top
7-10. Colorful quilt tops
11-18. Colorful quilt tops
20-21. Gone but Not Forgotten quilt tops (Harry Potter)
22. Seasons wall hanging
23. 2 quilts for Quilts for Kids
24. My newest quilt titled "Fascinating" since that's Spock's answer to most everything. You need to back away from the computer to get the best view.
25. Mr Bones Wallhanging...not quilted yet
26. It's Alive!....Frankenstein scrappy quilt. You need to back away from the computer to appreciate all the detail on this one.
27-29.Three Mr. October wall hangings...free pattern on my blog
30. Blue zig zag quilt top
31. Pink Zig zag quilt top
32. Utensil holder for my daughter
33. Sweet Dreams doggie bed
34.-44. 10 Stockings for Stockings for Kids
45.-57. 12 applique zipper pouches for Stockings for kids
58. 73 blocks for 4Patches4Hope
59. Snowman quilt top
60. Chicken Quilt
61. Peppermint quilt
62. Another Spock Quilt
63. Another Seasons wall hanging
64.-133. 30 patchwork blankets and 29 pillows for the SPCA