A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,213
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 531207 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ajoha
« Reply #3210 on: April 13, 2011 12:12:54 PM »

This is lovely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rockon
« Reply #3211 on: April 13, 2011 06:45:23 PM »

The slime mold quilt rocks!  I worked with a kiddo in a grade school who made a tape worm out of sculpy for her science teacher as a goodbye gift when she graduated 8th grade . . . Your quilt made me think of her and smile!

I finished the market bag I was working on for 2 or 3 weeks.  It did not come out quite like I had hoped (I think I miscounted the rounds that provide the depth) but it stretches well and will be good for produce or canned goods.  It is pictured here alone and with the contents of my cabinet -- imperfect but all mine Wink.

Also, I have finished 6 out of the at least 20 dishcloths on my list . . . I took the pic now because I give them away as thank you and birthday gifts and had to give the ones on the left with the striped ribbon to a friend this afternoon.

Rock on all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shan-E-bear

I don't DO Normal

View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: April 13, 2011 07:31:34 PM »

I love the market bag! I've had one on my list for a while now...okay not my list list but my mental list Smiley
I made one of my sils a set of cloth napkins...I never thought about how much of a pain all those straight edges would be! Not to mention the fact that my fat quarters were not cut straight to begin with! Grrr! But they are done and they have pretty mitered corners, and I shall show them to you all when I get a computer back Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check me out!! I was featured on Geekcrafts.com!

50 Crafts in 2011 60!/50

I went wisting!!
SilverMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3213 on: April 14, 2011 03:59:55 AM »

In the last eight days, I've finished some swap crafts, (which you can scope out at my ravelry page if you aren't my partner Tongue) and not a lot much of anything else. I just spent half an hour catching up on ten pages of this thread, because somewhere along the line I didn't click an email, so I've had no notifications for that whole time. And it did not dramatically improve the amount of crafting/anything else I got done, so I'm going to stop blaming Craftster for having no time.

I still have so many things on my April mini list that aren't for me, that I think I will make myself some easy peanut butter fudge. Right now. (So I can eat the lion's share before the kids wake up in the morning)

Everyone's things from the last ten pages look fabulous. Especially Sheep's TM bag - where do you get all those whimsies? I'd join a swap to get some, but I don't have any to swap in the first place!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3214 on: April 14, 2011 04:22:11 AM »

Everyone's things from the last ten pages look fabulous. Especially Sheep's TM bag - where do you get all those whimsies? I'd join a swap to get some, but I don't have any to swap in the first place!

Aww thanks! To be honest I've been hoarding for a long time and am finally making my self put some of those awesome kickass whimsies to use.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3215 on: April 14, 2011 04:36:33 AM »

Fudgy Buttons are in the fridge setting! I feel it was far too easy to be marking as one of my 50 projects, but it was for me, so I hope it still counts for the April challenge? I am starting to get all panicked up at where the month has gone - I have so much to do before May still! Less typing, more crafting now. I'll try to post photos of my fudge when it has set, if I remember before I eat it all. It only made 32 30 pieces after all!  Cheesy

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011 04:40:04 AM by SilverMoon - Reason: got the new notification after all, just slowly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3216 on: April 14, 2011 04:44:48 AM »

I love market bags like that! I have a giant one that comes in really handy with awkward large packages when I go to the PO. Great job!

Got another two things off my list.

34. attempt sewing something with a pattern Fin 4/14

This is a pattern I drafted myself for my fiber class based off the shape of a guitar. It's not perfect but that's kinda my style lol. Embracing the imperfections as design details.

35. make another hoop (bigger size) for my hoopla wall Fin 4/14

And I finally finished mounting one of my favorite embroidery samples into one of my larger hoops.

There will definitely be more to come in the future. I have a couple of personal swaps in the works so I'll be waiting for my partners to receive their stuff.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #3217 on: April 14, 2011 06:23:10 AM »

That guitar rocks!  (No pun intended. Smiley )

I finished the Passover dresses!  (Finally.  That last one was determined to kick my butt.  After losing the thread, I had to rip a button hole out twice, finally sewing it manually - which looks crappy, but, hey, it's done - the bobbin thread ran out three times at the most inconvenient places, and I broke a sewing machine needle.   Roll Eyes  No apparent reason; the needle just broke.  I am so glad to have that blasted dress done! lol)

(thread)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graced

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3218 on: April 14, 2011 06:29:08 AM »

Love the guitar!

Thanks, SilverMoon for the link to Fudgy Buttons. I think they are begging to be included in next week's teacher appreciation boxes! (And my tummy.) Yum!

Finished the first of three little baby gifts, this one destined to be the bow on top of the package:

With needle-punched (hopefully tactile) initial on the back:

(Think I'll make the next one with shorter loops and more of them.)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011 06:29:58 AM by graced » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3219 on: April 14, 2011 02:53:05 PM »

Wow!  That guitar is really great!!  and I need one of those market bags!  Love the color.  But I don't want to add anything to my list just now.   Wink
I've been trying to work on my graduation present bracelets and I seem to have lost the beads I need.  I swore I had the perfect color in my stash but can't find it now.  Which means I have to go to store and hope they have the right shade of blue.  Blehhh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Trend Takeout: Oversized Sweaters
Trend Takeout: Go Head to Toe White Without Looking Like a Blank Spot
Trend Takeout: How to Rock the Sporty Look
Trend Takeout: High Waisted Shorts
Trend Takeout: Dressing Up for Rainy Weather
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...