When I first saw this thread, I thought it sounded really overwhelming. But when I started actually writing down my list of things I want/plan/hope to make this year, I realized that the list is getting "up there" already, so I guess I'll jump in. Done
1. Finish crocheted baby blanket (that I started in 1990!).
2. Make newborn-sized winter hat. (thread)
3. Bookmark swap
4. Sewing organizer for March birthday swap
5. Coupon holder for March birthday swap (and "bonus" tissue holder)
6. Reading swap
7. Wallet for March birthday swap.
8. Mug Rug for March birthday swap
9. GF chocolate chip cookies
10. GF brownies
11. Finish my own Emmeline apron.
12. Fat Quarter Swap package
13. Hem tablecloth for children's table.
14. Finish hand-bound book (CWC)
15. Envelope book (for budget) thread
16. planted strawberries and periwinkle
17. apple slice and blossom
18. Passover dresses (and matching hair flowers) (thread)
19. snack bags
20. frugal living swap
21. white chocolate lambs
22. Nursing top to match Passover dresses.
23. Re-cover dining room chairs.
24. Living room throw pillow cover(s)
25. Felted dandelion
26. Finished 2T toddler dresses
27. Desk chair cushion
28. 4 half-aprons from 2 kitchen towels in stash
29. Garden apron
30. Throw pillows for bed
31. Laundry room curtains
32. New baby/pregnant mama swap (dresses & owl stuffie)
33. quote plaque for MAF swap
34. embellished first aid kit (one for me & one for MAF swap)
35. planted vegetable garden, herb garden, and tulip bulbs
36. Visit My Hometown swap item
37. mail sorter
39. day-of-the-week stamps
40. lunch set
41. envelope book for swap
42. tea wallet (& 1 for swap)
43. zippered pouch for swap
44. teacup pincushion for swap
45. teapot sewing organizer for swap
46. Black Hills of SD cookies
47. blog redesign
48. hand-carved stamp for Chuck swap
49. hand-carved stamps for MAF swap
50. spy party Continued...