A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,969
Currently Running With Scissors:
464 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 523347 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2400 on: March 08, 2011 12:28:12 PM »

Oh yeah, forgive the hideousness of the maternity pics. It's a self-timed photo on a cloudy day, plus I'm not one of those ladies who "glows" during pregnancy. It's more like "glower."  

Haha! You look fine and I love the top band on your skirt. It looks much more comfortable than the short bands I had. *hmpf*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lillianpearl

Jack of all trades...master of none

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2401 on: March 08, 2011 12:44:57 PM »

Found some picture of more stuff I've done in the last couple weeks.
First I made three balls of t-shirt yarn using some t-shirts that didn't fit anymore:

Then I built a loom. I don't have pictures of it, but its literally just a couple pieces of wood with nails in it. I want to make it pretty before I take a picture. [ongoing project]
And then I made a scarf using the above:

And here was my boyfriend's Valentines Day gift. (I know I'm late posting, sorry!)

Fabric envelope (the inside is a black suede tone-on-tone checkered fabric=awesome, I need to find something to do with the 2 yards I have left) with a card made from fused plastic. And a wine bottle etched with "ME+U" filled with [his] favorite photo of us and gumballs [his favorite]. We weren't supposed to do gifts, so I thought this was a tricky way around it. Then he went and bought me a necklace with pearls, diamonds and stones [all real..], epic fail on my part. =(
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2402 on: March 08, 2011 12:47:43 PM »

oh wow deeder--congrats on your soon to be baby!! You look fine and pregnant! Cheesy

You do seem to have lots of energy...and yes, cooking counts if it is new!!!  Cooking is a full blown project for me...I just am not good at it but I do like to eat!

astormurray--lovely lovely yarn...

Dang, tsm--one of those bracelets would take me a week!  I did make three wallets last night in about two hours...I am fastest at sewing and then crocheting...my biggest problem is finishing all the little steps..cutting the threads, weaving in, etc.

Lillianpearl--that scarf is wonderful--I keep saying that I am going to try to make a loom...I just love the look of woven items...I swear laughing lark is my craftster crush in that area! Have you seen all the stuff she weaves? wow

What will you do with the t-shirt yarn--weave it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2403 on: March 08, 2011 12:54:47 PM »

SapphireMoon, I LOVE your charm bracelets! So whimsical and fun. Hang in there TSM, I am barely 5 out of 50 and we're heading into spring. I too need to get crackin.

Rottenlittleboys's quilt looks warm and I love the dots, like Always said who cares if it qualifies as a quilt. You made it with destash materials- that's using your noggin!

Those granola bars made me hungry. I also like the gift wrapping organizer on the hanger Deeder. Did you use a pattern or just wing it? I need a car organizer in the same fashion. I am one of those believers that all pregnant women are beautiful. You look great in the striped dress, and it look comfy. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lafemmefatale

Can't be old n wise if you are never young n crazy

« Reply #2404 on: March 08, 2011 01:11:43 PM »

I actually have a food related craft to post!! I baked from scratch for the first time in a very very long time and accidentally picked a really difficult recipe.

Parmesan and Onion Scones

The whole recipe and more pictures are in my blog. Don't wanna overload you but they were DELICIOUS!
http://riotousliving.com/2011/03/07/potluck-monday-onion-and-parmesan-scones/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #2405 on: March 08, 2011 01:41:48 PM »

luckdragon, if it's a simple sleeveless dress with a couple pieces, a neck facing, and some bias tape around the armholes I turn to the inside, then yes...anything else...well, probably 8 hours one day and a couple hours on finishing on a 2nd day!  LOL!

I picked up some of that pre-smocked material at Joann's the other day.  There were a couple 13" long pieces that I think I can use with some side panels to make a different variation on the bust part of an apron top.  We'll see how that shakes out...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
graced

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2406 on: March 08, 2011 01:56:51 PM »

Sapphire Moon, those are amazing bracelets. There are SO many nice things in the Eiffel-tower-four-leaf-clover...one that I cannot begin to describe how happy it makes me to look at it.

I don't even wear much jewelry.

I could use something like that sort of like an adult version of an I-spy bag to keep me happy while I'm waiting on this kid or that one to get done with something...!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
IamAMonster
« Reply #2407 on: March 08, 2011 03:33:21 PM »

is it too late to join? i'm new to craftster and i think this is amazing to help keep me on task. i've completed a few projects over the last few months but have been kind of slacking.  Undecided

My list is huge and completely unrealistic as a goal for the year. i need to edit and plan. **sigh**

I do have a mini list for March!  Cheesy
1. Firefly wash cross stitch
2. HP themed stenciling on bag for friend's bday
3. Evil Dead stenciled shirt for bf
4. Easter decorations for work and home
5. Apron for me!

Its not a lot...but i don't have too much free time. I think everyone here is so inspiring.

I'm really happy I found this site Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting Newbie Smiley
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #2408 on: March 08, 2011 04:35:32 PM »

Never too late to join!  We started this as a 50 projects, but seriously, I think we just like to keep adding stuff to our list!  It is so fun to see what everyone is making and get ideas or wist the stuff!

Your list is a great start!

Welcome and have fun...be sure to click on the March challenge link in my signature (bottom of each one of my posts!)...we also give prizes! Cheesy

If you need any help, there are also a lot of moderators in this CAL that can help!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011 04:35:55 PM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

onceinlovewithAmy
« Reply #2409 on: March 08, 2011 05:08:30 PM »

Finished anothaaaaaa. Grin

I've collected nesting dolls since I was little, so I wanted to make this to frame. Now to find a place on the wall to hang it!

And I remade the felt flowers for GMIL. Blue's her favorite color, so I redid them in blue--and not just 'cause I wanted to keep the first ones! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Job Chaining Part 1/2 - Apple Compressor
How to Use Job Chaining Part 2/2 - Apple Compressor
How to Create a Movie Still - Imovie 08
How to Use the Stabilize Node Part 1/2 - Shake 4.1
How to Use the Stabilize Node Part 2/2 - Shake 4.1
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...