A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
404 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 530261 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1420 on: January 28, 2011 12:27:51 PM »

My *secret project* on my list is my "something red". I can't say what it is because it is a surprise to the receiver. Sadly I ran out of a certain "medium" and the nearest craft store is 40 mins away. Ugh. So hopefully I can find another reason to go in that direction soon.

As far as my Sock Critter Puppy, I have been slowing working on it at the sit-n-knits at Halcyon(if anyone is familiar) that I have been attending. He should be done soon.I try to save him for the sit-n-knit so I always have a project to work on.

I am headed to FL on the 25th so I am now preparing what projects I am going to save for my trip. I have to think portable and small amounts since I will be taking a plane with 1 month worth of stuff as it is O.o Maybe I can pack my Knitting Needles and buy yarn there? Spacebags for yarn? Who knows. I think it's fun to figure out. I'm weird like that.  Tongue Anyways, just because I am headed south does not mean I can't projects knocked off my list!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 28, 2011 12:41:13 PM »

Ty Aislynn.It's as wonky as can be,but it's almost done.Can't work on it today.Didn't get to bed til 2am.So sure can't concentrate right now  Roll Eyes.So maybe tomorrow. Undecided.Then start on next project.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1422 on: January 28, 2011 02:38:18 PM »

I am now at 17/50 in January with one more weekend to go! Cheesy

Show off.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1423 on: January 28, 2011 03:53:42 PM »

I finished the first quilt top, and am almost finished the second - give me another half hour Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
lady4feet
« Reply #1424 on: January 28, 2011 04:16:08 PM »

eclecticdreamer I love the mario wallet, best gift card holder ever.

silver your shaw is beautiful, hopefully you'll get to wear it despite the heat.

always I love the color of your boots. And thank you for keeping track of this craft-along as fast as it's been growing this year I'm sure it's a job and half.

Here's two more for me. Framed my diploma, was hoping to do this cheaper but when I went thrifting I couldn't find a frame I needed but I did find a frame on clearance at Michael's so even with the matt and spray paint it was under $25. Nothing fancy, it was originally going to be something more but that idea got knicked.

This wasn't going to be a project but it morphed into a shelf so I decided to sub it in for a project had listed twice. The dog butts came from Ikea but we have masonry walls which means it takes forever to drill holes. Originally I was just going to put them a board but after poking around Ana Whites blog I decided to make a shelf instead. All from scrap wood I had on hand, paint, glue, nails and hangers also on hand Smiley Oh and the off color spot on the wall is where I took something off the wall and have yet to paint.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1425 on: January 28, 2011 04:36:56 PM »

Lady4feet, the diploma looks great and I love the 'waggers' you have there. Wink

J_Kieviet, two quilt tops in one month? Wow, cool. Smiley I've been working on the same simple one since three weeks ago.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

« Reply #1426 on: January 28, 2011 04:42:26 PM »

love the dog butts leash rack.

I got the two quilt tops pieced together Smiley

still need to quilt it and then sew the backing onto it, but for the weekend, they will stay like this since I have to work.

off to plan quilt for the baby
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #1427 on: January 28, 2011 05:04:01 PM »

Heehee, love the dog butt shelf!

I've got one leg and a few accessories to go before I finish my DP's rabbit, hopefully I can post pics of her later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1428 on: January 28, 2011 06:02:23 PM »

Loving the stuff guys!  Cheesy I finally got some free time to work on stuff to put in my STS shop.

40. felt art hoop 1 for STS Fin 1/28/11
41. felt art hoop 2 for STS Fin 1/28/11
43. xstitch for STS Fin 1/28/11

Still working slowly away on the scrappy crochet blanket......it will be done eventually  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1429 on: January 28, 2011 06:06:53 PM »

I love your hoops, sB! The "better go in disguise" one I gave to my daughter was a big hit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...