Well, my 2010 list didn't go so well, but I'm determined to do it this year, although I am slightly worried that I've only just made my list, and projects are already up! OMG! Best get cracking!
I've only got 30, as I know my limitations, so have left LOADS of space for new shiny things to be distracted by!! Also, I need to go through my evernote account and pull out all the things I've saved to do (Evernote is FAB if you're looking for a really easy way to keep tabs of your projects, and things you want to do, and it's free!!)
1) Sweary Cross stitch2) Altered
book / scrapbook Changed to Altered Altoid tin - DONE! I was never going to be able to do a WHOLE book - do I not know my own limits yet?!?! 3) Magazine bin
Done!! Well - a basket
4) Ribbon covered pens
Done! Sort of - I decided I didn't want ribbon covered pens, so I made a ribbon covered needles pot instead - much more useful!
5) Fabric bowls
6) Learn to weave...and maybe make something?7) T-shirt / rag rug - Halfway there - need to find my scissors to cut some more strips up
8 ) Customise craft shelves
9) Fabric boxes
10) Crochet something from bags for life
11) Cassette tape project
12) New lightshade
13) Melted bead/army men bowls
14) Something creative with Scrabble tiles?
15) Sweater boots DONE!!! Sort of...
All done - successfully salvaged!!
16) A poppet-type doll
17) Work out what naalbinding is, and maybe have a go?
18) Singed flowers
19) Glow jars. Swapped for frosted glass.
20) Make a rosary or mini-rosary
21) Try newspaper gift bags
22) Crochet Christmas stocking
23) Try making my own jiffy bags
24) Coffee filter roses
25) Make my own soap / bath bombs / lip balm / body scrub
26) Storage for my new Christmas craft stuff
27) Book and diary cosies to keep them nice in my new handmade handbag
Done!!28) Make something quilted. I have started this - I've cut out some squares for a small memory quilt/cushion - I'm a bit scared of cocking it up to be honest!
29) Hooded dressing gown
30) Hand carved Lozzie Ozzie stamp Done (well, the star is - the name was too hard, think I need an Etsy trip for that one!) 31) Finish ends off on blankie
32) Finish second sock (have now found the first sock, so I can complete!)
33) Do something with all the free x-stitch kits I have got (made the last lot into a handmade quilt, but it got destroyed when our house flooded)
34) Organise my craft space PROPERLY!! 40% Done - unpacked, just need to organise now!!
35) Finish African woman embroidery bookmark
36) Paperchain scarf - I want one!!!
37) Phone cosy
38) Rice pack (and bonus cuffs was better than giving away my scarf!!) 39) Bag for the weekend using my fab new christmas skull and crossbone material (christmas gift, not festive pirate theme, lol!)
41) Clear, remodel and prettify front garden - DONE!! 42) Paint ENTIRE house *yawn* - DONE!! 43) Run a crochet class - DONE!! 44) Dig a pond - DONE! 45) Yay - veg patch!! - DONE! 46) Hoopla art - DONE! 47) Remodel magazine holders - DONE! 48) Crochet chunky cowl - DONE! 49) Finish the enormous blankie!!! - DONE! 50) Another pair of fingerless gloves - DONE! 51) Crocheted ruffle scarf - DONE! 52) Crochet scarf/shawl - DONE! 53) Crocheted socks - DONE! 54) Crocheted spiral cushion cover - DONE!
I'm determined to do it this year!!