I may be cheating just a wee bit...the projects I have listed for January are items that I am working on in small steps right now.
*looking for the crafting fairy to bust my kneecaps*
Don't worry she's coming!
I'm still scrabbling to finish all of last year's projects looks like only a few will be moving over to this list...but I'm trying really hard to get enough done.
learn to crochet more than sc
- can now sc, dc, hdc, tr, front and back post, front and back loop - have conquered the dc decrease while there is always more to learn and work on I'm going to consider myself trained!
2. Pumpkin hats for nephews
3. zombie duck -wip
4.infinity shirt- http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384288
. curtains for garage...the ones out there are soooo ugly
- completed 1-23
6. line curtains in library-will settle for just hemming
finish niece/nephew package
- completed 2-3
-quilt is done
-brainy ball - completed 2-3
*quilt and ball post here
-baby bear hat and mittens set
- completed 1-29
8. wedding album - I MUST DO THIS
paint upstairs bathroom cabinets
- I have a sander and know how to use it! - completed 1-22
10. plaid jacket
11. steel boned corset with busk - transfered from last year...sad
12. teal shantung dress from vogue pattern
13. utility skirt...like a utilitkilt only girlier
14. light weight utilitkilt for the husband
15. baby name quilt for new neice or nephew's first christmas
16. make bread from the awesome book my mom got me
17. sew reusable produce bags
- completed for mothers day!
18. Baby Anna's photo props- completed 9-15 photographed 10-10
19. Crochet lovers knot shrug
- completed 4-15
20. Little needle pouch
21. cloth doll
22. Pumpkin's pumpkin hat - completed 10-6
23. build chicken pen and house...YAY!
24. Anna's pumpkin hat
25. Bjork swan dress for sister' Halloween costume
26. Jesus was a zombie shirts
27. install lighting in library
ballerina punkin and matching tutu for little miss B - or pirate? will have to ask her grandma
- turned out to be just a tutu, waiting on pics
29. authenticish ren faire costume - we want to volunteer this year - made 2!
30. bunny hat for littelest nephew for easter
-completed March '11
31. Skulls purse
- completed 5-14 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=380461.0
32. crochet arm warmers
- completed January '11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369254.msg4340307#msg4340307
33. crochet slouchy puff hat for mom...she saw mine and coveted!http://www.ravelry.com/projects/shanbcrafty/urban-jungle-crocheted-slouchy-beanie
- Completed 1-2-11
34. green scarflet for SIL
- completed 1-1-11
35. Purple of pink teddy bear for lil miss Jasmine
- completed 1-13
- completed 1-26 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371260.msg4367308#msg4367308
37. crochet earflap hat
38. Finish name cuddle blankets for little cousins - brought over from last year
39. another slouchy hat for someone else who saw mine!
- completed 2-14
40. baby shower invites - jungle themed
- done and outta here - completed 1-19
41. nephew's birthday present
- completed jan 9th with 3 hours to go till the party!
42. "You don't F with the jellyfish" shirt(s)
43. small project for Bonnie - something Dallas Cowboy themed?
44. small project for Evelyn
45. small project for Mom - fingerless gloves and scarflette
- completed 3-18
46. small project for Jonny -geisha bot?
47. small project for Annie - bella gloves
48. small project for Michael - bowling pj pants
49. pjs for husband - got fabric on clearance!! $4 pj pants!
- completed 3-27
50. DM cloak of killing things
- completed 5-14
51. velveteen vest
- completed 3-20
52. Crochet Cabled Scarflette
- completed 3-7
53. crochet sock monkey- wip
54. Rush order crocheted and fleece lined baby hat w/ thumbless mittens
- completed 1-15
55. fingerless gloves from rescued yarn for shelle
- completed 1-26
56. Learn to spin with rescued drop spindle and unspun fleece
- first yarn
57. Gold Scarflette for Ruby (Who is in looooove with scarflettes!!)
58. plastic bag keeper for MIL
- completed 3-9
59. fabric napkins for SIL
- completed April '11
60. baby mittens for new neice/nephew
- completed 2-3
61. Dice bag for DM
- completed 2-8
62. Beholder http://theanticraft.com/archive/imbolc08/beholder.htm
63. Black n white diamond ridges hat
Gift bag for babyshower
- completed 2-5
65. Suprise ball swap package
- completed and shipped!! 2-12
66 & 67. Diaper bag for SIL and matching acessories!
- completed 3-7
68. my first amigurumi! a little bird named bob
- completed 2-11
Placemat for the kitty-snot - completed 3-6
70. Baby tutu!
71. MIL's scarflette
72. Mail Organizer from this tutorial
73. Plastic bag keeper for cousin
- completed 3-19
74. more pajama pants/shorts for oldest nephew
- completed 5-14
- completed 3-25
- completed 3-30
77. giesha bot
- completed 5-9
78. Little red riding hood halloween costume
79. Toddler newsboy caphttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=387234.0 80. Plaid dress
Baby bag and mittens for Krystal
82. Little miss B's bunny hat-
83. Ribbed lace bolero
- completed 5-2
84. Teach Em to sew pajama pants!
Yep corrupting another person to the crafty side!- pj pants completed 5-9!
85. Zebra hat test-wip
Shelle's birthday present
- completed 5-16 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=380627.msg4503544#msg4503544
87. Derby vest
88. Apron for mom's coworker
89. Doggie bandanas for SIL's pups
Crochet sack boy
- completed 5-16 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=380626.0
- completed 5-29 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=381729.0
Ami ant test
- completed 5-26
PX90 panda hat!
- completed 5-27
94. Photo props for Susie-one more I want to do
Baby bear earflap hat for test
- completed 6-3 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=382622.0
96. Birthday yarn hat
97. Spin "Dear Dazzle in green"
98. Knit! Scarf- wip
99. Godmother's hat
100. Susie's headband
It just keeps growing!!!