A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,635
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 606941 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DawnsTrees
« Reply #5410 on: December 27, 2011 02:42:53 AM »

oops, I was so busy posting my pictures I forgot that I wanted to comment on some of the recent lovelies posted!

A2JC4life - I love the idea of an upcycled hummingbird feeder! I will need to look for the tutorial. Also the dresses you made are lovely!

rlynn - you consistently amaze me with your wide ranging crafty skills! The pork cuts embroidery is great and the doll you made for Aria is precious!

that1girl - your elephant and doll are adorable! And that shawl is gorgeous!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
LaughingLark
« Reply #5411 on: December 27, 2011 04:54:36 AM »

I love that button tree!

I really ended up slacking on this craftalong. I did get a lot of things done that were on my list, but not  nearly all, and I disappeared for months at a time. It ended up being a very hectic year, plus the time I spent in the hospital, etc.  I'm hoping we will do this again in 2012. I will be really busy parts of this coming year as well, but in the dead of winter I may be able to get off to a running start. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5412 on: December 27, 2011 07:56:26 AM »

I'm thinking about joining for 2012! I've been wanting to be more active on Craftster lately and have pondered whether I'm not of Craftster much because I'm sad or if I'm sad because I'm not on Craftster very much Smiley

There are so many wonderful lists from 2011! I might need to borrow some ideas to fill up mine. Can't wait to start!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5413 on: December 27, 2011 01:51:47 PM »

I am going to have to go home and take notes...so many things posted these last few days!!!

I am adding to my list...I definitely need to see all of those goodies again as my eyes just could not take it all in on my few minutes break!!

GO--plenty of time to craft before 2012...I see I will be spending New Years counting projects for the December prize!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #5414 on: December 27, 2011 02:25:38 PM »

DawnsTrees, I really like the cube game and the ATC box!  The button tree is super special!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #5415 on: December 27, 2011 02:49:32 PM »

That ATC box is awesome - I know my six year old would love it!

I've already started getting next year's list organised. I came across Wunderlist and decided it was a much more efficient way of remembering things than leaving Notepad open on my computer - I'm sure there are things I've forgotten to do when the computer has crashed without a recent save, and I've forgotten to put them back on the list. I've downloaded it for my phone too, so it will sync across devices leaving me no excuse!

I like that I can split things into categories - I have 54 presents to get next year, so I'll be back here for sure. Though some of those gifts will go to non-craft appreciators, so I'll get them bought things. But I'm sure with a swap or two, and Ravelry forum inspired nonsense I'll get that list up to 50 no problem - the 15 I have dragged over from this years list should help too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #5416 on: December 27, 2011 03:11:09 PM »

Silvermoon, I'll have to check out this wunderlist.  I am forever leaving slips of paper around the house with my crafting ideas...horrible organization skills I have. 

I forgot I am more pics to add as well.

Magic magnets for a friend's husband.  I found these cards discarded on the side of the road maybe 6 months ago.  They were pretty water worn from the rain, but I figured I could use them for crafting.  Lucky me...my friend's husband is an avid Magic player and I couldn't think of something to make him.  Old beer caps + discarded magic cards + resin + earth magnets = Magic magnets!  Yay!

Star Wars stencil wall art for another friend's husband...

Leaf earrings for a friend...tutorial here http://designbynight.blogspot.com/search/label/tutorial

A train roll up wallet for a friend's son inspired by this car roll up http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/12/cozy-car-caddy-tutorial.html.  I had to adjust to fit his trains and I added a handle to it.

A fabric and fleece sun for friend's 6 month baby!  I got the idea from http://madebyjoel.com/2011/11/diy-baby-sun-ray-toy.html.

Another mother necklace for a friend this time though.  I really like the design on this one.  Cheesy  I might need to make myself one...although Aria is an only child so it might seem a bit sparse.  Hmm...

I also have a few more gifts to post but I have to wait until this particular giftee and her family receives...she is a fellow craftster who also frequents this particular craftalong and I don't want to ruin the surprise.  Wink 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #5417 on: December 27, 2011 03:24:21 PM »

rlynn, that necklace is too cute!

So the concept of a Mother necklace is just the birthstone of each child? I should get one my mother, she has 7 children - and 15 grandchildren (and one great grandson!)
Pity I'm not much with the jewellry skills though Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5418 on: December 27, 2011 03:33:43 PM »

Lots of really cool projects lately, I love the ATC kit.

I'm still chugging along.  Cheesy

Popcorn puff snack mix

Bacon Cheddar Ranch pull apart bread

and I mixed eyeshadow with clear coat to make my own nail polish color (sorry about the ugly toes  Cheesy  )

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

50 Projects In 2015
0/50
My List
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5419 on: December 27, 2011 03:36:02 PM »

rlynn - those earrings are so cute! I might have to try to make something similar or have you make me some!  Wink

I have a bunch of things to post but I had no energy to take pictures today after work, so I'll hopefully get to it tomorrow!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Attach a Clasp to a Nylon Cord
How Open and Close a Jump Ring
Learn how to Bead - Correcting Mistakes and Adding Thread
Learn how to Bead - Herringbone Stitch
Learn How to Bead - Brick Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana-Pineberry Bread
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...