A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,520
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 535335 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5170 on: November 18, 2011 11:18:02 AM »

You know, that is actually not a bad idea, either...breaking the craftalong into 4 quarters...it would help those who just want to look at the images...

keep the ideas and suggestions coming!  Let me make that modification to my work-in-progress!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #5171 on: November 18, 2011 03:52:11 PM »

Or a 200 page cap. The way we are going, it seems we will end up averaging 200 per quarter by the end of the year, but if you go by page numbers roughly, instead of strict month times, it might make things more even when we have the quiet mid year lull.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwiltykate
« Reply #5172 on: November 18, 2011 05:53:50 PM »

I havent posted on here for a while, but its still what I check first when I come onto craftster Smiley . I will still be here next year however you want to change the format, I wouldnt get nearly as much done without the motivation this thread gives me!!
...need to go find my list, I got past 50 and lost a bit of interest keeping it up to date Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockon
« Reply #5173 on: November 18, 2011 07:36:30 PM »

I LOVE that embroidery hoopla, rlynn.  It is so super cute.  Great work!

I am knitting away, I now have scarves for all 4 of my teammates, two random scarves, and am at work on one for each of my 2 supervisors. They're not too exciting but I am hoping to have pics by the Monday after Thanksgiving.  I am new to the job and didn't realize that we do a "Holiday Homie" (a creatively named secret Santa) exchange and don't exchange with everyone, so I am just going to do a random surprise the week after Thanksgiving, maybe attach a thank you card to each . . .

I am also working on a tutu for a little friend and will be putting together a couple other costume things for her, as well as going thrifting for some fun dresses and heels for her to dress up in. 

The man I take care of has a craft show at the agency coming up so we are looking for fun, easy crafts.  I am thinking candles in the crock pot but am game for other ideas, if anyone has them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #5174 on: November 18, 2011 08:58:45 PM »

How about those glass/plastic clear ornaments swirled with paint to look like marble?  They are fun and easy...pour in paint, turn upside down into a paper cup, let drip dry, done! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
J_Kieviet

« Reply #5175 on: November 18, 2011 09:16:14 PM »

Finished crafting with my nieces today, ALL their presents for everyone are done {except for some hand stitching I have to do}.

The glue on the advent calendar for my swap pal is still drying. 

I need to finish majority of crafting this weekend if possible since by Wednesday my craft room needs to be cleared out so Dad and replace the floor.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
windgie79
« Reply #5176 on: November 19, 2011 11:58:28 AM »

Wow... I haven't been on Craftster since the end of August. So much to catch up with, but it's a good thing. I've been in a crafting slump lately and seeing everyone's projects will (hopefully) kick-start my motivation.

Between extra-long hours at work and just feeling wiped out when I get home, I did manage to finish two projects for my nephew's birthday - an iSpy bag and a memory game with a drawstring bag:

With the holidays and squeezing in eight vacation days (where I work, if we don't use them, we lose them) I'm hoping I'll get some crafting in. I don't know that I'll reach my 50 - some of the biggest projects are the priorities on the to-do list - but I can try. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #5177 on: November 19, 2011 12:53:28 PM »

The dino fabric is great for kids...I always loved I SPY things.

Reaching 50 is no big deal...the goal is to stay focused and be creative and make things! Cheesy

Any handmade project beats doing nothing...I can't believe how many people I meet that seriously have no hobbies at all except tv! Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
rockon
« Reply #5178 on: November 19, 2011 02:13:37 PM »

The ornament idea is great, always!  I love the ispy bags too but am scared to sew the clear vinyl (it's silly, I know).  The memory game is a great idea!

I experimented with making felted beads with C. today.  Working together we made about 15.  He can do it, just needs some help.  Tomorrow his gf is coming over as they always crank out a bunch of crafts and then sell them at the client arts and crafts show, using the money for their anniversary supper!  I think this year they will have a variety -- felted bead bracelets, swirly pain ornaments, candles, dog treats and maybe gift tags.  That will keep me more entertained than i would be helping with the same project over and over!

We have a staff craft fair, too, but I have never been successful with it.  Oh well.

I baked yummy brownies and have bread in the oven . . . all in all a satisfying day!

Rockon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
J_Kieviet

« Reply #5179 on: November 19, 2011 03:49:31 PM »

Just sewed together the lining for twelve stockings, now to do the beige place mats {working in colours, so then when spools are empty, scraps are cut, it can go in the trash.  I need to empty my craft room by Wednesday so my Dad can redo the floor.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 [518] 519 520 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint Stone
How to Paint Fantasy Miniatures
How to Broomstick Lace Crochet
How to Age Brass
How to Age Copper
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...