A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 307,543
Currently Running With Scissors:
409 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 547
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 758816 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

J_Kieviet
« Reply #5160 on: November 19, 2011 03:49:31 PM »

Just sewed together the lining for twelve stockings, now to do the beige place mats {working in colours, so then when spools are empty, scraps are cut, it can go in the trash.  I need to empty my craft room by Wednesday so my Dad can redo the floor.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for the free row by row patterns.  If you are able to get me one from your town I will paypal you $2 for postage.
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5161 on: November 19, 2011 05:12:24 PM »

The ornament idea is great, always!  I love the ispy bags too but am scared to sew the clear vinyl (it's silly, I know).  The memory game is a great idea!

I don't like sewing the clear vinyl either. But I believe I saw somewhere to put scotch tape over your sewing machines foot (cutting a hole for the needle to go through). I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it helps or not.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Need Pink Floyd stamps for hubby! Will Swap!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5162 on: November 19, 2011 05:36:35 PM »

j_kievet--sounds like you are sewing like mad before you lose the use of your craft room--GO!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
« Reply #5163 on: November 19, 2011 07:49:05 PM »

Yep, I figure if all the machine sewing is done, then I can do all the hand sewing in my bedroom until the floor is done, laminate flooring, so it goes pretty quick.  Got one set of placemats done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for the free row by row patterns.  If you are able to get me one from your town I will paypal you $2 for postage.
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #5164 on: November 20, 2011 12:12:22 AM »

I made:

A headband for Master Three's play group leader

and a wristband for one of his music group teachers. It is (supposedly) part of the sheet music for "You may say I'm a dreamer" from Imagine by John Lennon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
J_Kieviet
« Reply #5165 on: November 20, 2011 07:11:36 PM »

Complete another two sets of placemats, now onto my nieces quilt since it also needs white thread.  Then onto Halloween placemats and black clothing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: November 20, 2011 08:59:43 PM »

Everyone's projects are soo beautiful.I was in this cal but I have to put all crafting on hold.I have to help dh paint apartments.And I've come down with some health problems that has prevented me from doing crafts.Maybe someday I'll be able to do something.And of course this comes at the worst time,right at the holiday season. Sad.I was going to do a dollhouse but everything is on the back burner now.So I'll just pop in now and then to see what y'all are doing.So everyone just keep crafting o.k. Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Need Pink Floyd stamps for hubby! Will Swap!!

« Reply #5167 on: November 21, 2011 06:23:27 AM »

oh sorry to hear your news anitacj!  Hope things resolve so you can join us in 2012!

Silvermoon--love your headband...do you do make buttonholes for that or are they buttoned in the stitch?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #5168 on: November 21, 2011 08:25:29 AM »

Me too, anitacj.  I hope things start looking up for you.

I have been a crafting machine.  Of course I have to wait to post several items since my partners have yet to receive...but I am up to 44 completed projects.  Cheesy  And *GASP* I made something for myself.   Cheesy  That one I will try to snap a  photo of tomorrow and post it. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DawnsTrees
« Reply #5169 on: November 21, 2011 09:12:45 AM »

I hope everything looks up for you anitacj...

I really need to get back into this craft-a-long. I have been crafting but I have not been very good at taking pictures recently, or of counting/keeping track of my list. Maybe I will spend a little bit of time this week doing that - I could use the pick-me-up of feeling like I am accomplishing something (even if it isn't the things that I *should* be accomplishing!).

Partial list of recent craftiness: lots of doodles and scribbles (I am going to count these as "crafts" even though they don't result in a crafted item - sometimes I need to do something random to get my right brain working and spending hours on doodles that will only sit in my sketch book should count for something, right?); twenty or so drawn/painted gift tags; a few cards (need to count); 21 pendants; 9 glass ornaments; 10-15 paper ornaments; one large paper ornament; 8 film bows. I will see if I can get some pictures of this stuff up this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 547 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: DIY Dryer Sheets
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Cozies
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Chocolate Mice

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...