A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
574 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 561560 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4770 on: September 15, 2011 03:50:25 AM »

Those tags are very cute.

I finished the kokeshi doll for my niece. So I'm done with her present now, (sakura bag, sushi ami, kokeshi ami plus a hard wallet with a kokeshi doll print that I bought her) just in time for her birthday Sunday.

The colour in the photo of her back is more accurate. It's hard to take photos of blue and teal at night.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skittlebub
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #4771 on: September 15, 2011 03:53:30 AM »

Nice work.

I'm waiting for a swap package to arrive, it should be there tomorrow so i can post pics.
Currently working on a broomstick lace scarf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #4772 on: September 15, 2011 04:30:18 AM »

waggons, a tute would be great!  I have a tute for a large messenger with a middle divider, but I never can get the middle divider not floppy, so I've made a larger style messenger sans divider and it's come out lovely.  I'm sure a bitty one would work up just as well Smiley

sB, I see some familiar scraps in those recent TM projects Wink  YAY!  I love seeing bits I sent someone else pop up in new projects!

ffrogg, I know how you feel about all your projects being swap things.  I have forced myself into swap hiatus on more than one occasion...but...awesome swaps ALWAYS come up and call my name and I come charging back in full force!  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

« Reply #4773 on: September 15, 2011 05:49:25 AM »

I just completey rearranged my list, so that I could clearly see how many projects I had done (almost a project in itself!  Grin) and deleted numbers from all the projects unfinished. I cut me down from a list of 79, to a list of 50 + a bunch of things to do. Yup, that's right, after all the miscalculating I've done in the last two days, I finally cracked the 50 - and  am sure this time  Cheesy

Yay me! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: September 15, 2011 07:17:21 AM »

Everything is so amazing  Smiley.And I love what everyone's making.I've been sooo busy with going with family members to Drs. Haven't been able to work on much.But I'm sooo excited my dh bought me a digital camera(early christmas pressie).As soon as we figure out the instructs I can finally post pics  Grin.Now I'm looking for a crocheted hat pattern that I have misplaced.I have a idea for a fall hat.But I can't find it  Sad and I have the perfect yarn too.I'm also (might be getting) a new chest of drawers and a small chest with drawers.The furniture was in a apt that the people never came back to.They have to keep the items for 30 days.And my dh is going to see if we can have those 2 items after the 30 days.The sm chest is for my craft room so I will have something towork on.So I'm hoping I get them  Grin.Sorry to ramble but I'm excited.And i went to WM and got several things for my Halloween shrine to finish it up.Just need to decide on several options for the sides and inside.Also working on a fall wreath (when I can  Roll Eyes ).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
vampedangel14

Easily craftstracted!

« Reply #4775 on: September 15, 2011 07:20:19 AM »

I'm going to claim one more project for the badges I've made over the past few days.  I've been doing them in ] http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/96432_14Sep11_bunch_of_badges.jpg[/img]

There are some close ups and a bunch whining about my photography over on my blog.

http://twasbrilligand.blogspot.com/2011/09/more-badges.html

How do you make badges like that? Do you embroider on a special kind of fabric or do you find blank patches and add the pictures to those?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011 07:50:20 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4776 on: September 15, 2011 07:46:17 AM »

Those badges are so varied!  I love the latest Halloween ones--so cute!!

Alishamisha--what a cool idea to use paint chips to make a small notebook...so cute--I think your partner will be pleased with everything...she might not come over here to peek, but remember that your pictures show up in the "RECENT with Pics!" Cheesy...she might have peeked there!

Sheepblue---I think we need a name for what you do...you certainly have taken the TM stuff above and beyond!  I love how you personalize and come up with interesting individual pieces...fantastic!

Silvermoon--congrats on the 50!!!!  Also, what a lovely theme for your niece...my nieces are part Japanese and they don't like anything Japanese...*sigh*...I would love to make them cute sushi and kokeshi things, but it is not
meant to be Sad

Vamped-she explains it all in her blog--it is pretty cool--denim and machine embroidery!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011 07:51:41 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

« Reply #4777 on: September 15, 2011 03:33:50 PM »

Silvermoon--congrats on the 50!!!!  Also, what a lovely theme for your niece...my nieces are part Japanese and they don't like anything Japanese...*sigh*...I would love to make them cute sushi and kokeshi things, but it is not meant to be Sad

That explains it. There is no Japanese in my family anywhere even remotely. She is just into manga, and from that, the whole culture. I'm glad she's not the sort to get a tattoo or she'll be one of those people who end up with "beef and black bean sauce" or "crazy white girl" in kanji.

(actually, I'd kind of like a kanji tattoo that said crazy or stupid white girl)  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4778 on: September 15, 2011 04:17:08 PM »

Here are some hoopla's I've done for the Ongoing Hoopla swap and Hoopla Rnd 6.  They've both received so I can go ahead and post.

The quote that goes with this hoop is "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."  I made it based on the quote on Luckdragon's profile.

This is a closer look at the dragon as it is my first attempt at crayon tinting.  Cheesy  I was very happy with the way this turned out!  And I think Luckdragon was too!  Smiley

This is an Urban Threads pattern that I did for Leika.  I added some other crafty things to it based on the crafts she does.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4779 on: September 15, 2011 07:13:53 PM »

Those hoops are cute!

Always - I've thought for a while now I should come up with a different name for my TM stuff.....any suggestions anyone? I am trying to expand outside of just bags, and my "brand name" is QuirkieCraft...soooo...yeah not sure yet. I'd love to hear any ideas  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Navigate the Illustrator Interface Lesson 3
How to Navigate the Illustrator Interface Lesson 2
How to Navigate the Illustrator Interface Lesson 1
Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Lesson 3
Introduction to Adobe Illustrator Lesson 2
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...