A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 307,579
Currently Running With Scissors:
599 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 547
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 759928 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4760 on: September 15, 2011 04:17:08 PM »

Here are some hoopla's I've done for the Ongoing Hoopla swap and Hoopla Rnd 6.  They've both received so I can go ahead and post.

The quote that goes with this hoop is "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."  I made it based on the quote on Luckdragon's profile.

This is a closer look at the dragon as it is my first attempt at crayon tinting.  Cheesy  I was very happy with the way this turned out!  And I think Luckdragon was too!  Smiley

This is an Urban Threads pattern that I did for Leika.  I added some other crafty things to it based on the crafts she does.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4761 on: September 15, 2011 07:13:53 PM »

Those hoops are cute!

Always - I've thought for a while now I should come up with a different name for my TM stuff.....any suggestions anyone? I am trying to expand outside of just bags, and my "brand name" is QuirkieCraft...soooo...yeah not sure yet. I'd love to hear any ideas  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4762 on: September 15, 2011 08:49:23 PM »

I stand by my suggestion of QuirkieBags. sheepBags or BlueBags doesn't have the same ring to it. (Actually, BlueBags is kind of catchy, but sounds a bit too much like blue balls to me!  Shocked)

And those hoops are awesome. Still in awe of people who do hoops - all those tiny stitches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
waggonswest

« Reply #4763 on: September 15, 2011 08:58:15 PM »

I like quirkybags.  I reacted to bluebags in a similar way.  Not so good and it detracts from the awesomeness that is a sheep blue original!

Everyone is doing so many amazing things.  I think the cooler weather here and probably the better weather down under are making it easier to hit the craft room. I too, love the hoops everyone is doing.  That dragon saying always cracks me up!

Like always says, the badges (and the mini bag) are made from old pants.  I am having a blast trying to upcycle and re-purpose stuff.  The spuds are starting to be very careful with where they put their jeans these days....  I've got a pile of pants shreds, waistbands, zippers, seams, pockets.  I'm not sure what I will do with them but they are too cool to trash.  Anybody have any ideas or want some?  I'm sure I could figure out how to make a trade.  My scraps for yours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
J_Kieviet
« Reply #4764 on: September 15, 2011 09:40:24 PM »

I made some more for rally - it's this weekend, so why things are happening I'll get photos.
-63 key chains
-68 name tag lanyards
-ten dozen muffins

Tomorrow I will finish my ring master costume, my clown hair clips, tuna bisquits, signs, geocache, scavenger hunt pages.

so in other words, if you see me online, tell me to get back to my work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for the free row by row patterns.  If you are able to get me one from your town I will paypal you $2 for postage.
skittlebub
« Reply #4765 on: September 15, 2011 11:31:46 PM »

Ffrogg526 - Those hoops are fantastic!

Sheepblue- No ideas for names but I had a laugh at Bluebags

84. Package for NatACT Random Swap R3

Lined Christmas stockings for her kids, with their names embroidered. Towels with their names. A skirt for her daughter. And decorated pegs on ribbon to be used as an advent calendar or a Christmas card holder. The pegs have musical note paper on them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4766 on: September 16, 2011 05:24:07 AM »

Fun names guys! I'll have to figure how to work that out.

Here's another for my list - we'll see if I hit 100 for the year lol

75. rainbow scrappy shawl Fin 8/28

I made this for Erica_tattoos for our personal swap out of a bunch of scraps of handspun, acrylic, blends, whatever was colorful that I had on hand. Ooh and I also koolaid dyed a little of it too  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Need Pink Floyd stamps for hubby! Will Swap!!

« Reply #4767 on: September 16, 2011 07:33:44 AM »

Gawd that is gorgeous!  I realized that one reason I like your stuff is that I am highly attracted to bright colors! Cheesy

You could try typing in a few American Idioms into google translate and see what comes out in Japanese, Chinese, etc.  There were some very very interesting shops in Japan that were named like that
"Thumbs To Sky" (thumbs up...) "Azure Lake" (blue water)...it is fun to see what comes out! Cheesy

Skittlebub, what a cute skirt!  I bet your partner will love her stuff!

Ffrogg!  You have been busy with your embroidery!

j_kievet--you are just a machine...seriously...I don't think anyone on this site makes so many things in quantity like you do...I get tired just reading your posts! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4768 on: September 16, 2011 11:40:52 AM »

I swear my crafting goes through phases...  After I embroider for a while I'll start missing my crochet and I'll just crochet for months...  then I'll miss emboidery again.  Or knitting....  or polymer clay.  who knows?!  My crafting habits get especially thrown off when I'm swapping.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Need Pink Floyd stamps for hubby! Will Swap!!

« Reply #4769 on: September 16, 2011 11:47:49 AM »

I get stuck in one area for a while--usually swapping gets me out to do something different or something I have not done in a while...I am doing that wee house CAL because I am in a crafting rut...I am hoping that if I do something very different, I will concentrate on all those holiday sewing items I need to do! Cheesy

I have yet to try clay...I think the wee house is going to make me jump in and do it...

OK--a few projects that I forgot to post or couldn't because of swaps:

Hungry Monster Swap nom nom monsters!  Boy, were these fun--and I had great partners and great organizers!
Halloween set--Monster and tissue holder:

Tissue holder:

Hippie set--I used some batik from my stash.

Crochet beret...probably a giveaway as it is not my style, but it was fun to make and decorate with some yo-yos!

A rug mug inspired by the one A2JC4life made for me for my birthday!

That brings me to 101 projects...shooting for the next 24! Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011 02:05:54 PM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 547 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tea Wallet
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Personalized Pet Collar
Wild Animals on Your Tree

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...