A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 537536 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4730 on: September 09, 2011 09:22:59 AM »

I do that sheepblue...create little canvases or altered art and just leave them places...lately I have been making racky birds...I hope they like their new homes! Cheesy

I like how you put it...setting it free...that is exactly how it feels...like you take a piece of yourself and let it go out there...for no reason, just to make it...Cheesy

Yeah, for me most of the joy in crafting is the process and creativity that goes into making something. Probably a reason why I try to give so much of it away haha, or just outright make things for other people in general.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: September 09, 2011 10:22:00 AM »

Made a Klay Krafting Kit out of a small bag of my mom's.All my clay tools fit in it and they are all together in one nice place. Grin.So that makes me 15 for 50.So i'm sloooowly getting there. Roll Eyes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
J_Kieviet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4732 on: September 09, 2011 10:27:19 AM »

I finished m clown costume and now I am working on my ring master costume.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4733 on: September 09, 2011 10:36:06 AM »

uhm--please do not post pictures of your costume...Cheesy

I am sure it is great but I have a morbid fear of clowns... Smiley haha

anitacj--good for busting out one project at a time!  You are like the little train that could! Cheesy

organizing tools is always a great way to get more done...I need to organize my knitting needles for the fall/winter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #4734 on: September 09, 2011 11:32:01 AM »

Whipped up a small project over the weekend.  We had a cleaning spree in the house over the weekend, and part of that was BADLY needing to dust all over, so I made 3 dusting mitts and 1 dusting cloth out of a burgundy fleece remnant.  I pinked the edges so they would be decorative, just straight stitched around the mitt Smiley  I have a pic I took that day, just haven't uploaded it yet....that and the pic of the shorts I did a month ago!  I've gotten SOOO bad at creating and photoing and everything lately Sad  I think I've got some craft blues creeping up my back for some reason...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
DawnsTrees
« Reply #4735 on: September 09, 2011 01:19:04 PM »

I do that sheepblue...create little canvases or altered art and just leave them places...lately I have been making racky birds...I hope they like their new homes! Cheesy

I haven't done any real art-bombing, but months ago I made a whole bunch of these little paperclay blobs. They were supposed to be gnomes / holiday elves / trees etc, but I didn't like the way the paperclay turned out... sooo, my daughters have been painting them random colors and putting little faces on them and hiding them in their friends houses...   It makes me laugh to think about people finding these little guys hidden in a drawer and having no idea where they came from! They also want to leave them with pennies near some local fountains Cheesy - we need to do that before the rain starts up again! 

Sorry that you are having the creeping craft blues TheSapphireMoon. Sad I hope they pass quickly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
lozzieozzie

CAUTION!! Crazy cat lady approaching!!

View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: September 09, 2011 03:17:52 PM »

I am sure it is great but I have a morbid fear of clowns... Smiley

Omg I'm so glad somebody else said that! Im sure your costume is amazing, but it WOULD have me running away from my computer screaming lol! They are only third in line to mime artists and the Tango man (not sure if that is just a british thing, but terrifying all the same!) sorry to hear about your crafting blues that's pants Sad maybe try doing something just for you? Treat yourself, betcha deserve it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest
Rowan Atkinson
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #4737 on: September 09, 2011 05:28:32 PM »

I was planning on crafting last night, but there was a catastrophic power outage in southern CA. ALL of San Diego county (like 3 mil people) had no power from 330pm to about 11pm. It was INSANE!! This is my birthday weekend, so I probably won't be doing much crafting til Tues, but I have ordered some fun supplies to play with. And I have more autumn stuff to make Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #4738 on: September 09, 2011 05:37:49 PM »

I think I've got some craft blues creeping up my back for some reason...

There must be something in the air TSM, I've got them too. Though in my case it's more of a general all purpose blues, which prevents me from crafting, cleaning house, or doing anything at all practical. Don't know what it is, it just came on randomly but it's really annoying. I have two ami's (unstarted) and a handbag (half done) to make for one niece's birthday, and a bracelet like the one I made skittlebub that I owe her little sister that have to be done by next weekend. Plus another ami (barely started) and a bracelet (which requires learning a new craft) that I have to finish by Monday. All these things I should be doing. (Like also getting dressed, folding and packing away the clean washing, taking the kids to the library). Instead I'm sitting on the computer looking at Pinterest and photos of art exhibitions my friends went to on Facebook.  Sad

Oh well, the coffee is gone now, guess I better drag myself into gear. This yarn isn't going to hook itself (gee that makes me sound like a pimp! Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4739 on: September 09, 2011 10:26:09 PM »

I am sure it is great but I have a morbid fear of clowns... Smiley

How about she provide a link to the picture for those who are not afraid and would like to see her hard work? Maybe a disclosure before the link? Would that be okay?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Commercial
How To Apply Matte Red Lip Stain
Fall Makeup Trends From Jill Martin
3 Volume-Boosting Beauty Products For Your Hair, Lips and Skin
Change Your Eye Shape With Eyeliner Make Up Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...