A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 549
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 519958 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whatthepuck

I don't know what's going on here.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4600 on: August 24, 2011 06:46:14 PM »

I want a tattoo, but I'm way too much of a weenie. I went so far as to make an appointment. I ended up canceling because the artist acted like he didn't want to do the design I wanted and was pretty snotty about it. Maybe I'll get the courage again someday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Kids Craft
Pendant
Halloween in June
Altered Puzzle Piece
Mini 13 DoH

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #4601 on: August 24, 2011 07:31:04 PM »

I have 5 tats....I need to cover one (my first when I was 18), and I'd like to get some kind of a crafty homage on my body somewhere.  I think all my choice spots have ben taken already Undecided  Both ankles, small of my back, upper middle back, right shoulder...hmmm...m aybe left shoulder?? 

Going to try VERY hard to get some more stuff accomplished this weekend.  I have a final couple items for a swap to complete, and I'm very much behind on personal items.

Oh, and on a minor note Roll Eyes *sarcasm*, due to being too broke to pay attention, let alone shoulder the financial burden of paying for a wedding alone, we have decided to postpone our nuptials until 12/1/12.  I hate money sometimes...well, the lack there-of that is Angry  Blah.  So wedding crafts are on hold for this year and the better part of the next.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4602 on: August 24, 2011 09:31:41 PM »

Woo! Nice tat!  Smiley  I am a body modification fan and sadly only have one tat (from last year) as I have been dealing with a lot this whole year and another tattoo is low on my list of priorities at the moment. Though I REAAALLLLY want more. Mine is on the right side of my stomach. My next one(only the M's) actually goes together with my Mickey on the opposite side. It is one of Manson's logos. It is the yin to my yang. And third will be crafty.

And on a crafty note.... My sewing machine came a week early so I am kind of shocked and I don't know what I want to make! I figured I would work on knitting the baby sweater this week and while knitting figure out what I wanted to do. But now I am just left looking at this beautiful machine and I can't really use it yet  Roll Eyes  I think a mug rug might be good, though I have never made one so intimidation has set in. Does anyone have any tips? They are gladly welcomed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: August 24, 2011 10:40:24 PM »

I learned how to knit  Cheesy.still have to practice  a lot but hey it's a start.That makes me 13 for 50. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4604 on: August 25, 2011 07:46:16 AM »

Alisha--I would buy one of those learn to sew simplicity patterns and make PJ pants or a simple skirt first...nothing with a zipper! Cheesy The instructions usually include basics like how to lay out fabric etc.

Or maybe an apron...a mug rug has corners, quilting, turning inside out, etc. However, I think you could handle it!  Trial and error is a good teacher, even if the project turns out a bit wonky! Cheesy  JUMP IN!!!

Guys, not to be a meanie--but can we take the tattoo talk to the Tattoo thread, please? Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lozzieozzie

CAUTION!! Crazy cat lady approaching!!

View Profile
« Reply #4605 on: August 25, 2011 08:33:58 AM »

Was working near the lovely wool mill today, and bought two balls of gorgeous fairisle wool and some circular needles to try-just cant seem to get my head around how they work? And I realised they sell roving, in beautiful colours, and whorls, which is bad-very bad!! Would love to try spinning, and they have now made it accessible- uh-oh!
Also bought two 1500m balls of pink and black wool, and have made a start on a swirly crochet cushion which will go with the spiderweb afghan that always pointed out-yay! That's next on my list, cracking on nicely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest
Rowan Atkinson
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #4606 on: August 25, 2011 09:02:59 AM »

It took me a bit to figure out circulars but now I can't imagine how I ever knitted without them! Cheesy

I have always loved pink and black together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #4607 on: August 25, 2011 09:38:26 AM »

I can't believe I am getting all caught up in my "adminsitrative" duties! Cheesy  I would rather be crafting!!

But......the long overdue winner of the lame and too early Holiday Challenge, with only 7 pretty nice entries is ..........

QUEENNINJAMONKEY!!!!!!!!!
I never did say what the prizes were other than the $25 usual Amazon gift certificate, so it will all be a surprise!!!

Congrats!

Reminder:  August and September are together for the next challenge, so you still have one month to craft Autumn/Halloween/Fall projects!!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011 09:39:00 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck

I don't know what's going on here.

« Reply #4608 on: August 25, 2011 10:10:14 AM »

I have a 6 foot tall black Christmas tree that I'll be using for a Halloween tree this year. The only two ornaments I have for it.  Cry

I need to get to work so my tree doesn't look pathetic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Kids Craft
Pendant
Halloween in June
Altered Puzzle Piece
Mini 13 DoH

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
cursive_queen
« Reply #4609 on: August 25, 2011 10:56:28 AM »

Lolaandbean-- I love that two headed giraffee!  YOu'll definately have to post pics of your finished tree.

Always - did you say spoonflower does free swatch giveaways every thursday or did I dream that up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 549 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fake Blood
Everyday DIY: Teacher Gifts
Everyday DIY: Back to School With Love
How to Put on a Puppet Show
How to Make Fishing Lures
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...