A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 307,949
Currently Running With Scissors:
345 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 547
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 projects in 2011-CLOSED  (Read 734658 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4210 on: July 28, 2011 06:55:31 PM »

I can't wait to see the tiling fish blanket. I have the attention span of a house fly or I'd attempt something like that. I've been working on my first sweater since January.

Nice thing about this is the absolute portability of the fish. They are like granny squares in that you only make one small piece at a time.

And don't hold your breath. This thing I figure will take me every bit of 10 to 11 months to finish.

I still have not made a sweater.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #4211 on: July 28, 2011 07:21:32 PM »

I can't wait to see the tiling fish blanket. I have the attention span of a house fly or I'd attempt something like that. I've been working on my first sweater since January.

Nice thing about this is the absolute portability of the fish. They are like granny squares in that you only make one small piece at a time.

And don't hold your breath. This thing I figure will take me every bit of 10 to 11 months to finish.

I still have not made a sweater.

This will be my first and last sweater. I'm more of a dishcloth and scarf kind of girl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy ~ Pintrest

Swaps-
Mini 13 Days of Halloween
Ninni
lady4feet

^Sushi. My problem child.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4212 on: July 28, 2011 08:34:56 PM »

I've been absent on here because I've been living in the woods in New Mexico for the past few months (still have a few more months to go), BUT I have still been crafting. My new co-workers taught me to knit so I have one project done and have been working on some crochet projects too.

I just caught up with everyones projects, no time to catch up on the convo also but I love all the projects. Especially the rainbow skirt, makes me want to add it to my list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #4213 on: July 29, 2011 05:24:54 AM »

Ffrogg, I love the skirt!

Those embellished hand towels would be great for hostess gifts.

Lots of other awesome stuff here, too!  (PB&J!)

That fish blanket is  Shocked  My MIL is working on a fish afghan right now, but it's not that complex.  The fish look more like Goldfish crackers - no fins, bobbly eyes, etc.

I, myself, have been busy trying to get stuff updated with my blog, so I haven't done much crafting (except for swaps).  I am working on a Christmas gift.  It's not very difficult at all, but it's so blasted tedious that it's taking me forever.  I figured an hour or two.  I've been working on the thing for weeks.

I updated my website theme, though - that's crafty, right?  (The whole appearance is different.)  Also, I'm counting my daughter's birthday party tomorrow as a project.  There wasn't any one super-crafty element, but I am considering coordinating a theme to be creative. Wink (Does that count as a second-half-of-the-year holiday?  Cheesy )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lozzieozzie

CAUTION!! Crazy cat lady approaching!!

View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: July 29, 2011 05:27:44 AM »

Ok, rotten little boys that blanket is gonna look amazing, but you are now responsible for my next ridiculous 3 year saga of a project, lol!  I hope you're pleased!! Lmao!!! X  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest
Rowan Atkinson
Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4215 on: July 29, 2011 08:18:56 AM »

Thanks again for more comments on my skirt! Cheesy  I've been getting them constantly when I wear it.  Random people in Hancock's, friends I hardly ever see, friends of friends...  its always fun when you make something and people just love it.  Cheesy

I'm working on Halloween stuff for the Mini 13 Days of Halloween swap right now but as soon as I get that finished I'll have to consider Christmas presents.  I was in the bookstore my mom works at the other day and got a glimpse of the special order list and found out that my mom is already ordering Christmas prsents for me!  This means I have to start figuring out and working presents for my family!  ACK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4216 on: July 29, 2011 07:36:28 PM »

Ffrogg, I know what you mean about making something and wearing it out and getting compliments on it Smiley  I love that feeling!

We have family here this weekend that we haven't seen in a very long time, so no real crafting has taken place and may not take place until after they have gone on Monday.  It's nice to have a break every now and again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
J_Kieviet
« Reply #4217 on: July 29, 2011 09:51:27 PM »

This month was busy - can you believe ariel and tink party supplies are not available where I live, which meant I made it ALL Smiley

Tinkerbell silverware - put stickers on the handles of  sets
Tinkerbell glasses - put stickers on the glasses
Tinkerbell napkin rings - used my cricut and ribbon
Tinkerbell crowns - drew a leaf shape and repurposed some old party tiaras
Tinkerbell placemats - backed with a hand painted pic of Flounder

I repeated it all for the Little Mermaid theme, but forgot to get a picture

Tinkerbell costumes and pinata

Ariel dresses and pinata

Ariel as mermaid costume:

Ariel in blue:

Ariel in pink:

Ariel in yellow and cinderella {I used what I had to make my middle niece a princess costumer, rather than be called "bad aunty" - she had a fit when she wasn't tink until I got her costume on her while camping}

Ariel swimsuit:

Ariel backpack:

that's  projects Smiley count the unpictured ariel tableware and it's 23.  I also made her an Ariel sleeper and a sleep sack for my youngest niece, but forgot to take pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for the free row by row patterns.  If you are able to get me one from your town I will paypal you $2 for postage.
lozzieozzie

CAUTION!! Crazy cat lady approaching!!

View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: July 30, 2011 04:22:27 AM »

Wow! They are some lucky kids!! Ever thought of a career as a party planner?!! Go you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest
Rowan Atkinson
whatthepuck
« Reply #4219 on: July 30, 2011 07:34:31 AM »

That looks like a truly awesome party. I can't believe you made all of that stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy ~ Pintrest

Swaps-
Mini 13 Days of Halloween
Ninni
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 547 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book
A Little Birdie Told Me

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...