A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,874
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 44 cent round 5 gallery  (Read 12012 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2010 12:58:12 PM »

Are you kidding me??? That envelope is from me and I paid them 20 cents extra because they said it was non-machinable and they still ripped it in half!!!! Sorry it came to you like that! There are some things missing too! I had some rhinestone stickers and a charm in there! I'll send out another envelope! Why would they have me pay the extra when they were just going to send it through the machine anyways?Huh Sorry for the rant but I am disgusted!
Don't worry, the post office has me pissed off too (I put my rant in the discussion thread). I'm glad it wasn't EMPTY when I received it, that would have been horrible! I love love love the fabrics you sent me, are they vintage? I'm such a fabric junkie Wink

Well, now I know who to thank, Thank you Mandykaye! And no thank you to the irksome postal service for making you pay extra and tearing the envelope! When I was in elementary school, my best friend sent me a rock in a regular envelope and it came to me unscathed...so how come an envelope with nothing sharp or rough or heavy in it came like this?

Oh well, I still love everything. It was terribly ironic because of what you wrote on the back. When I saw that I cracked up Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2010 01:35:14 PM »

Boy, they sure mutilated your envelope, Dizzer!  It's amazing that everything didn't go missing. 

I received an awesome envelope from Teachart today!  She evidently read my blog because she included terrific images of some of the farm animals we raise.  Here's a photo of everything all together.  Check out those bee images.  We've kept bees for two years now. I need to think up a project to use them in!

A close up of the vintage-looking peacock picks and a fact sheet on Groucho Marx and John Lennon.  How cool!

And my favorite because how could it not be??  A tiny frog!  I need to find a magnifying glass for a mixed media collage of some sort to feature it in.  Thank you so much, Teachart!  I wish now that I'd signed up for the maximum of 3 envelopes because this swap is so much fun.  Next time....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahbug
Personal Swaps anyone? Message me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2010 02:49:39 PM »

Just checked the mail and yayyy my envie from Varifiresis. Filled with a cute Xmas tree ornament (luv it!!!) a cute ribbon, embossed heart, and lots of Disney stickers. Thank you Varifiresis.. luv it all!!

OH and check out the cute decorated envelope.. veryyy sweet!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/shop/slfloyd31 - My etsy shop where you'll find a mish-mash of funky cute vintage pieces & handmade lovelies by ME (:

http://wists.com/sarahbug31 - My Wist-aroo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I luvvv personal swaps!  - message me!
StickerChic87
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2010 06:38:57 PM »

That Christmas tree ornament is so cool! And like the Marx/Lennon fact sheet-how fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teachart
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2010 11:39:37 AM »

I received my second envelope today! This one came from RunningNaked. I'm sad that it's my last envelope! I can't wait until this swap starts up again.

Here's the cute picture on the envelope:

And all the goodies inside:

She made a wonderful little toasty patch that I'm about to sew on my bag in a minute. I love toast by the way RunningNaked!
Did you see that little mustache pouch? Still thinking about what to use that awesomeness for!

She also included some stickers, sequence, an Audrey Hepburn stamp (and other stamps), a paper crane and some inchie cut and ready to decorate- I've never made any but can't wait to try (probably during glee reruns tonight Smiley

Thanks again for a wonderful envelope! I hope your first swap was fun RunningNaked. Prepare to be addicted to them (I didn't think that I would be!) 

And thanks again to DizzerSpinninRound for organizing Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2010 01:07:46 PM »

The little toasty patch is aorable Grin

I received my final envie today. Thank you spiffyhink!

I love the design on the envie!!!! Is that a hand carved stamp?

And now tons of pic of all of the goodies! Click the images to enlarge Wink

My favorites are the moth stickers, altered puzzle pieces, ATC, and inchies! Oh, and the yoyo Wink I'm going to add it to the necklace I'm making from the fabric Mandykaye sent me Grin

Oh and has anyone else had holey envies? All of mine had tears in the front Angry I'm nervous about the ones I sent out Undecided!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010 01:11:18 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
starryeyeddiy
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2010 02:42:35 PM »

So I received from Disposableactor!!! Yay...and wow! The envelope was composed of a 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper beautifully drawn on. And folded in an awesome way to make an envelope:)

Inside was lots of crafted goods. SO SO TALENTED she is:)

The Envelope front and back. The labels peeled off super duper easy:)

The goods!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living and loving my life with my lil guy Dexter and Hubster Cody<3 Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a little girl in March 2011
princessblueberry
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2010 03:20:33 PM »

Oh and has anyone else had holey envies? All of mine had tears in the front Angry I'm nervous about the ones I sent out Undecided![/color]

Yes, recieved all three of mine today and was afraid that two of them were empty with the tears and the pendant that fell out of the postoffice box when I pulled my mail out but they were not...pics to follow as soon as I empty my phone or camera (phone is emptying as we speak...2nd try)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
teachart
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2010 04:36:36 PM »

That sucks guys that some of your envelopes had holes and even worse missing things. Both of mine arrived in good shape.
Next time around I'll use a thick envelop just in case... of course that may increase postage... (even though both of my envelopes were over 44 cents this round anyways)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JillHogan
Jill

I don't throw things away.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2010 05:28:06 PM »

Love the owl bookmark!  So cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430313.60#axzz2oulo2ajK

My pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/jill_hogan/

I love swapping altered puzzle pieces.  PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Picks For Best Flat Irons
Hair Tips: How To Pull Of A Faux Bob
How to Make Your Blowout Last
Summer Hair Trend: Sun Kissed Hair Color
How to Do a Hair Knot
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...