A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,292
Currently Running With Scissors:
613 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 44 cent round 5 gallery  (Read 13100 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

teachart
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2010 02:36:50 PM »

what do you all use the paint sample strips for?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
your.bestnightmare
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2010 02:47:08 PM »

Accents/backgrounds for inchies and stuff. They're a nice resource because they come in any color you could ever want. Besides they're free(:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a new found love for inchies.
Let's swap 'em (: Private swaps too!
mandykaye
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010 02:50:50 PM »

I received these envelopes a few days ago but my internet's been slow so now i am finally getting the pics on here of all my awesome goodies!!!

First from princessblueberry lots of goodies! Foreign text, pages from an encyclopedia, vintage/retro looking ladies, and she sent some vintage card holders to hold my christmas inchies from a separate swap!! She is so thoughtful!!!

You can see in the upper left corner the envelope that she decorated with textured paper and a cloth heart!

And here is a closer pic of the ATC and inchie she made for me! They are wonderful!

Next is my goodies from StickerChic87! She superpacked my envie full of paper goodies and some cool beads and buttons! There are some really col stickers and cards to make ATCs with! I love it all!

(she and I live in the same town so we spoiled each other a bit lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spiffyhink
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2010 03:41:31 PM »

What awesome stuff! Looks like you all have some great collections.

See my problem is that I used stuff from my stash, which is fine, except that every time I look at the stuff I put in the envelopes, it looks boring to me, because I see it all the time! I have to remind myself that not everybody noses through the things I have on a daily (almost) basis.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010 07:34:20 PM »

Spiffyhink, I totally agree, I have quite a few books of clip art images, great for inchies, and tons of encyclopedias here just for the purpose of ephemera. If you have a subject matter, I can provide the images. LOL, I sent one lady 8 pounds of ephemera once in a flat rate box.

I love the foreign text some of you have received. Love the atc's and little bits and bobs of stuff. I did put in one soft item in but had to keep it small to not go over the weight, and cannot find my scales, so I had to guess.

I found with previous swaps of 44cent variety, I put it on the scanner so I can actually get better images.  I'll do that when I receive my goodies.

Dizzer, you should actually do this each month, first 2 weeks signup and last 2 weeks craft. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2010 09:31:43 PM »

Dizzer, you should actually do this each month, first 2 weeks signup and last 2 weeks craft. LOL
If only I wasn't going to be full for January and February! I'm organizing three swaps at the end of this month and two or three swaps in February...but might have to have someone else do the swaps I plan on hosting in February since my second son is due that month.

Okay! So, for those of you who ready my errrgavation from today's trip to the post office, here are the envies I decorated VOID of those pesky postal stickers:P

Quick note that these were taken with a camera phone and are thus not the greatest of qualities, but at leas you get to see what the stickers will be covering up >.<

Envelope #1

Envelope #2

Envelope #3

THIS ROCKS   Logged
southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2010 06:04:05 AM »

Dizzer - those look amazing!!
 I would have gone off on the postal lady !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2010 06:47:35 AM »

Dizzer - those look amazing!!
 I would have gone off on the postal lady !
I totally should have, but I'm way too nice for my own good:P

Thank you, it's been years since I've drawn so the proportions are all out of whack, but I hope the recipients of each at least gets some enjoyment out of them Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2010 08:17:08 AM »

Oh, much better. You win. You shall have cake. LOL Love the artwork. I tried to draw a bird too, talk about poor proportions. he he. Can't wait to see what was inside.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
StickerChic87
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2010 09:11:50 AM »

A sticker of a band that I've never heard of, but plan on looking up.

My favorite band ever! Ive seen them over 20 times and this year their album is nominated for a Grammy! I even got to introduce them on stage once! (Sorry, I get excited about them  Smiley)

Oh, and I noticed that youve been getting into inchies and ATCs lately so thats why theres a bunch of paper! I didnt pre cut them though so you could decide which to use them for!

And mandy, I just had to put the pizza stickers in. I dont know if you can even use them for anything, but you know, they were just perfect since we live in pizza haha!

I would love to do this swap every month. The 2 week sign up and 2 week send out is a great idea too! Low stress+low postage+cool new stuff=awesome swap!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010 09:20:35 AM by StickerChic87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Asparagus
How to Make a Smoked Brisket
How to Cook Food on a Fire Pit
Summer Steak Dinner Recipe
How to Make Poutine
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!
April 29, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...